Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She picked football over me. WTF

TheOneForce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay here's the story :

Okay, i leave for college on sunday and my girlfriend and i were going 2 spend Saturday 2gether for my last day in town. But i found out dat i cant go Sat cuz i have to get my things together, pack, last meal with family etc. So i asl can we go out Friday instead.

She says that we cant because her highschool is having a football game and she wanted 2 go to it. I told her Friday was my only nite free b4 i leave for skool (Til about october). She said dat she already planned to go 2 the football game and was sticking to it. I aked her y she couldnt change her plans for me and we can go out on my last nite.

Then she said this...Because this football game is IMPORTANT to me (Nuthin special she just wants to go 2 all the games). Thats wen i said, so a football game is more important than me. She goes no its just that i want to go 2 the game and i dont want to change my plans just to go out with u on friday cuz i already planned this (Even though she says she wants to see me b4 i go odd to skool).

Lastly she said...if its so important for u 2 c me b4 u go, then come with me 2 the game. I said no (Alittle mad bout her saying the game was important) because i didnt want my last nite with my GF to be at sum Football game (I wanted to u know, take her out to eat and then we cud go sumwhere to be alone.) She says well then im not changing my plans Friday and since ur busy saturday i guess we just wont see each other b4 u go.

Now we have been goin out for 8 -9 month and r supposably in LOVE. But this just feels like she picked Football over me. Wut do u guys thinks ?

TheOneForce

Don Juan
Reaction score
O and did i mention she said it with sumwut of an attitude. lol. Like it would hurt her to miss one football game wen there are more this season to spend tyme with her BF on his last nite.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a girl to chill with and splurge on her face.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pick football over bytches too.

Hell I even pick football over my current loving gf.

Dinamo is my life!

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sense breakup talk....

Either that or she REALLY likes football.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that girl is f'd up . if she was really in LOVE like you said. She would of obviously put you first.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she'd rather go to a football game then spend time with you for the last time before you leave, she isn't worth bothering yourself about.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow some of yall over exeggerate, its like if you want her to come meet you she must throw everything she is doing just to meet you. Stop trying to dictate her life lol. She was making perfect sense, if you want to see her so bad then go with her to the game, she already had it pre planned, she wants to go to every game.

Who says you can't go to the football game, eat, then be alone?

You came off really needy trying to convince her logically to come meet up with you if you wanted to persuade her you should've gamed her on the phone and make her want to emotionally see you. If I was in your position I would have tried to get her in a good mood to want to see me or if I couldn't then I would just go with her, because I'm pretty sure you want to be alone with her so you can end up fuvking. Who says you can't fuvk her after the football game?

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Distant Light, I don't know how it is around where you live but in Europe after a football match you go drinking and/or fighting the opposing fans, in this girls case the other high school students, so going to eat and isloating her would be like she never went to the game in the first place, she would miss all the fun.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoulda gone out with a rugby fan. At least then, if you went to a game with her, you could stay awake.

I'd **** her off. Treating me like a chump, but all respect to you if you decide otherwise.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like complaicancy, shes knows you are there so does not really care. Its just like you love your parents, you would be sad with out them yet you would be quick to choose going out with freinds over your parents. Your girlfreind is doing the same to you, she wants to watch the football and does not care about seeing.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
She is probably a lesbian. Plenty of those walking around American high schools. They can usually be found playing soccer or softball. Some will never come totally out (they will end up having husbands, families, etc.).

Not too familiar these days with the third dimension (American girls), but I would think that even those creatures would MUCH rather be with a decent male than watch a football game.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got yourself a stupid ***** here. Never talk to her again.