Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She phones me, then ignores me...Advice Please

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really annoying me:-

I have a friend (whos a girl)...and I met one of her friends (whos single) and we hit it off. I got her number...and a while later she txt's me saying we should hang out when she gets paid, to which I agreed. She got paid last friday, and her and my friend went out drinking saturday.

My friend asked if I was out, but I didn't go out.....and then at about 11pm I check my phone and my friend had txt me twice...and the girl I like hand phoned me twice, left me a voicemail and sent me a txt asking me to come out....

NOW, I understand she probably contacted me in such an intense way because they were both drunk and partying and having a laugh etc.....anyways, I didn't respond to it cos it was late, and figured it would make me look lame....but sunday evening I sent her a text simply saying "sounds like u had a good night last nite:yes: " To which she hasn't bothered to reply...

I figured she would reply to that message, and have a little joke about her being drunk or whatever, and I was gonna ask her out....but instead she is being quite rude and completely ignoring it......which has really p!ssed me off because I have decided I wouldnt mind hooking up with her, but I cant do anything now cos I will look desperate...I will never send two texts in a row without reply nowadays!!!

So I just want to know your thoughts on this one, and if theres anything I can do?

Thanks guys

DJ IN HELL

zemaj

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm, its difficult when girls do this...cant you ask your friend whats going on with her? maybe shes busy?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:
Passive agressive...

Dude, if she's interested in you, get in touch with her and set up a meeting. take some charge. Call her up and talk to her. If you get shot down then no big deal.

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I could call her up or txt her again about meeting up...but I just feel that will look a bit needy getting into contact AGAIN without reply? :confused:

Igetit!

Reaction score
djinhell said:
I will never send two texts in a row without reply nowadays!!!
Now this....I like. This let's me know that the time you've been a member here has not been a waste. You've been reading,observing,and learning from all the threads,replies,and articles on the forum,and not only that,but have applied the teaching to your life.

I like that.

Now here's my take on this thing-You have two options in my opinion,or that is,two things that I personally would suggest.

Number 1: Ignore her. Just go on about your life for like the next 3 days of no contact,then call her up or send her a text. This way,even if she doesn't try to contact you in that time,you can call/text her again,and even though it may be two times in a row,a significant amount of time passed between the two phonecalls/texts. And...

Number 2: You can go ahead and try to call her like you planned. But if you decide to go with number 2,then I'd like to hear what it is you have planned to say to her. I want to know "how" you plan on asking her out,because I have a suggestion that I'm almost certain that you don't have in mind to do.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This one is easy

-She offered to hangout to which you agreed

-The time came for you guys to hang out and you flaked

-Now she feels rejected and is ignoring you because she thinks you're FOS

She's basically doing what we'd tell you to do her if she did this to you.

She's nexting you.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djinhell said:
This is really annoying me:-

I have a friend (whos a girl)...and I met one of her friends (whos single) and we hit it off. I got her number...and a while later she txt's me saying we should hang out when she gets paid, to which I agreed. She got paid last friday, and her and my friend went out drinking saturday.

My friend asked if I was out, but I didn't go out.....and then at about 11pm I check my phone and my friend had txt me twice...and the girl I like hand phoned me twice, left me a voicemail and sent me a txt asking me to come out....

NOW, I understand she probably contacted me in such an intense way because they were both drunk and partying and having a laugh etc.....anyways, I didn't respond to it cos it was late, and figured it would make me look lame....but sunday evening I sent her a text simply saying "sounds like u had a good night last nite:yes: " To which she hasn't bothered to reply...

I figured she would reply to that message, and have a little joke about her being drunk or whatever, and I was gonna ask her out....but instead she is being quite rude and completely ignoring it......which has really p!ssed me off because I have decided I wouldnt mind hooking up with her, but I cant do anything now cos I will look desperate...I will never send two texts in a row without reply nowadays!!!

So I just want to know your thoughts on this one, and if theres anything I can do?

Thanks guys

DJ IN HELL
1) The girl you like and want to date, tells you she gets paid on Friday and wants to go out and have fun.

2) Her and your friend phone you and text you on Friday night, two times each, telling you to come out and have some fun with them. You don't answer, go out, or call back because you think it will make you look bad that you are at home Friday night.

3) You text her 2 days later, on a Sunday night, making a bland statement of what happened 2 days ago. You don't offer her a counter date, an apology, or anything or the sorts to get her excited or think you are an exciting guy.

And it's pissing you off she's not responding or giving you signs she's in love with you? Come on dude, guys are the gender who are supposed to work with logic.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
1) The girl you like and want to date, tells you she gets paid on Friday and wants to go out and have fun.

2) Her and your friend phone you and text you on Friday night, two times each, telling you to come out and have some fun with them. You don't answer, go out, or call back because you think it will make you look bad that you are at home Friday night.

3) You text her 2 days later, on a Sunday night, making a bland statement of what happened 2 days ago. You don't offer her a counter date, an apology, or anything or the sorts to get her excited or think you are an exciting guy.

And it's pissing you off she's not responding or giving you signs she's in love with you? Come on dude, guys are the gender who are supposed to work with logic.
Lol exactly what i was thinking when i was reading his post. I put my self in her shoes and pretty much said if i was her i would have nexted him...

See i hate all this chasing bs crap... Girls are afraid of chasing and guys are afraid of chasing because they dont want to look too needy.

At the same time if you accept right away from chaser and agree to do whatever and actually dont flake you seem like a needy person so people flake on purpase like OP.

This is why so many people in USA are single and looking for love. Games like this dont exist oversees and thats why some people find it easier to pick up girls. Ok getting offtopic here so ill stop.

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
Now this....I like. This let's me know that the time you've been a member here has not been a waste. You've been reading,observing,and learning from all the threads,replies,and articles on the forum,and not only that,but have applied the teaching to your life.

I like that.

Now here's my take on this thing-You have two options in my opinion,or that is,two things that I personally would suggest.

Number 1: Ignore her. Just go on about your life for like the next 3 days of no contact,then call her up or send her a text. This way,even if she doesn't try to contact you in that time,you can call/text her again,and even though it may be two times in a row,a significant amount of time passed between the two phonecalls/texts. And...

Number 2: You can go ahead and try to call her like you planned. But if you decide to go with number 2,then I'd like to hear what it is you have planned to say to her. I want to know "how" you plan on asking her out,because I have a suggestion that I'm almost certain that you don't have in mind to do.
THanks for the advice Igetit!!!

Personally I would be inclined to go with number one!....however, if I was going with number 2, it would be a very basic conversation and a very conventional "guy asks girl out to hang"...Im intrigued to hear your suggestion on that one :cool:

DJ IN HELL

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:

Thanks for this reply...

A few corrections however...they went out saturday, not friday... I was never OFFICIALLY asked out that night until 11pm,, long after the night had started...so I figured it would make me look lame dropping what I was doing to hang out with them.

I texted her the day after, not two days after!!...and there was no way I was gonna apologise...I have nothing to apologise for!!...however you may be right that it was quite a boring text to send, in hindsight I could of said something more exciting!!

DJ IN HELL

zemaj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally dont think its the end of the world sending her a second text considering its been a couple of days. Your original text didn't have much substance...she could have replied to it, but you didn't include anything to force her to reply!!!!!

Just dont seem desperate with whatever you say...that will kill it for sure!!!

and if she doesn't reply to your second text within a couple of hours, I would say she has lost interest for sure!!

Thats just my advice though :crazy:

changeherways

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't tip-toe man... if you're home on a saturday night and she calls - DO NOT apologize for it... in fact - there's plenty of ways to not even let her know you weren't doing anything (just ignore the question - women will not notice.) There's nothing wrong with not being a party maniac.... i've been one during periods and i've been a hermit for months as well; by and large - women do not care what you're doing... you will not lose a womans interest by telling her you were doing nothing on a saturday night...

on the other hand - you can lose interest by being immediately available upon request... so i don't fault you for that... but a text back would have went a long way...

---
alternatively, what could have happened: your friend wanted you to come out and party with them and sent you those text... you didn't respond so she told the girl you like to call you ("he likes you. he'll answer if you call him")... she did... twice... but she only did it because your friend told her too... so when you text her back - she doesn't give a ****.

just an alternative take on it (doesn't mean it's right)...

MushroomGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
People get way to caught up in these "rules." If a girl likes you she won't get a **** about what you're doing even if it is playing video games at 11pm on a saturday. You may have even passed on a chance to get laid. I had a girl text me at 12am on a saturday out of the blue to come out to a bar. I did and you wanna know what I banged her that night. She said "You at home playing video games or something bet you didn't think you'd be sleeping over at my house a few hours later." If they like you they don't give a ****. That girl made me breakfast the next morning and even brought her tv into the kitchen so I could watch the football game. a DJ doesn't follow rules he tests ideas. Keep that in mind.