"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

She offers, I counter and then she Declines? WTF

z000

New Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
K, I meet this chick that used to go to the same HS as me. We jam for like 40 minutes on the train towards the city, plenty of Fluff, she is very interested in the conversation, says she is unhappy with her bf, bla bla bla.

We get downtown, time to get off the train, she asks if I wanna go have breakfast, I say I can't.... gotta run to work.... I give her a paper and say "write your number here...", she says "U'll never call..."

She writes the number and I ciao, no kisses, no nada.
This was on Tuesday.


Saturday, I wake up late and call her up to see if she wants to have breakfast. She says she already had breakfast, I’m like “o.k. Ciao.” She asks for my phone number and says that she will call me the next day. I’m like o.k.

Sunday comes and passes. Towards 7’o clock, I’m thinking wtf, so I call her. I think I am talking to her (She gave me home number),but I ask if I can talk to Carol, and then the person on the other end hangs up. This would usually be end of the line for her in my book, but I am confused as to what happened, and how I can avoid this situation in the future....

Now, this amounts to:

Her: Offer
Me: Counter-Offer
Me: Offer
Her: Counter-Offer.
Her: Decline, and Smash ???


WTF is going on? This happen to anyone?
should I pursue, or Next Her?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Consider the fact that you didn't identify yourself - and it wasn't her on the other end of the phone when you called, so they had no way to match a voice with a name... now, if she had come to the phone, or answered it, and upon learning it was you, hung up - then I'd say next her. However, it sounds like it was a mistake on someone's part, and not her blowing you off.
 

z000

New Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
.
Originally posted by [T]he ishop
Consider the fact that you didn't identify yourself - and it wasn't her on the other end of the phone when you called, so they had no way to match a voice with a name... now, if she had come to the phone, or answered it, and upon learning it was you, hung up - then I'd say next her. However, it sounds like it was a mistake on someone's part, and not her blowing you off.


Granted, but she didn't call as promised... and who would offer and then decline all by herself... I thought that maybe her boyfriend was around.... but then, she should've called back. Does not make sense
 

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
IMO I don't really think she means bad. Seems like confusion.
 

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2004
Messages
490
Reaction score
6
Age
47
Girls are stupid. I had a girl call me several times during a day to make plans. She stood me up the nex day. I sent her a txt basicaly asking WTF. She called to apologize and make sure I knew it wasnt my fault. Told me she would call and that is the last I ever spoke t her.

Bottom line is if she was interested in you she would have made time. Let her go. If she doesnt have the class to be straight with you, she hasnt EARNED the privilage of being part of your life. Let her go be miserable with the guy she claims she hates.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Here's my take on the situation:

She was initially interested and wanted to have breakfast with you. From Tuesday to Saturday she thought about it and changed her mind about going out with you. Nothing you did wrong, just move on.



NEXT



PIMP
 

z000

New Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
So we're at 2-2.

Tie breaker? Someone to enlighten me??

Please
 

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Location
STL
drmeathead is spot on.
 
Top