Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She made her decision within 3 seconds.

Banelord

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO! You need to learn how to read son. I never told people not to approach. You need to check your paranoia.
All i see are negatively come from you. Even if you dont agree with this guy. Your still very negative im sure everyone can see this. Light attract light and darkness does the same...i wish u the best on your journey...im going to do my own thing...im ok with doing this kind of pickup because you have to be honest to yourself. What is the true smv of yourself. It only known if what they are willing to pay.

tanfox

Banned
Reaction score
Like I said, you are paranoid. Of course you see 'negativity' coming from other people.

You need to learn how to read.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta stop going off of staged videos bro. You gotta take these types of videos with a grain of salt, but the general attitude and demeanor I agree with. If you can treat it like a game and remain cool and detached that can work.

tanfox

Banned
Reaction score
These particular videos aren't faked.

The problem is spam approaching college campuses. It'll be a couple months AT MOST and probably earlier than that, before the girls and various security on campus detect you and boot you.