Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She made her decision within 3 seconds.

Banelord

Don Juan
Reaction score
There a youtube video called hey i like you. Where that all buddy said and he got her number and interest...mind u he a good looking dude. So all this theory goes to **** with these pua coachs selling bs. It all LMS. Unless u think game is as simple as going up to some random and saying i like u.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this line, it's direct and a little off the wall, so naturally it appeals to me. It's a little more than just saying hey I like you though, it takes some guts to pull this off, while still looking confident and comfortable in your own skin. There's keeping good posture, and following up the rest of the conversation in a charming way.

I like how he points the one girl out of the three, it shows he isn't just looking for anybody. I wonder how p!ssed off the other two were that no one was hitting on them lol. This is just the sort of thing that would blow up in my face, because the available girl would be one of the other two. By pointing out the one girl, he's kind of narrowing his choices.

The third girl, Amanda, she's there talking to some dude when he approaches her. He's probably lucky that wasn't her boyfriend or husband or something, because he may have gotten punched in the face. Of course, maybe this whole video is fake anyway, who knows?
Here's the link:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can be confidently direct you're going to have success.

Last night I was at supper with my 16 year old son and a girlfriend of mine who has a 16 year old daughter. The friend's daughter and her gal pal were both at supper. The teens met for the first time last night (before we left for the restauturant my son was like...Ah, there will be girls, I will dress cool and shave). At one point I heard my son say to my friend's daughter, "Give me your Snapchat. You guys are cool and we should hang out." The teens all swapped contact info. and my friend's daughter asked my son (who is visiting this week from out of state) to hang out today. So the girls dropped by the house earlier and they are off running around and doing teen stuff this afternoon. So I watched my son benefit from being cool, chill and confidently direct last evening. I'm curious to hear how things went cruising around today later on this evening. My girlfriend and I are getting together later so should be interesting.

I've been approached numerous times with confidently direct (often in tandem with sexually overt) bravado and I respond well to it even if I don't find the guy attractive. If he's not personally attractive (let's face it nobody is universally attractive to all comers) then I'll tell him I appreciate his vibe and his confidence but that I'm just not feeling it. If I do find the man attractive this type of bravado is immensely attractive and increases my interest level (even if the initial interest level was high.) Confidence is alluring. It turns people on who are attracted to you. In some cases it actually creates attraction.

And everything hinges on vibe & delivery. A chill, laid back, matter of fact delivery that just puts it right out there without regard for the outcome (aka IDGAF/Outcome Independence) will open many doors for you. Looks help no doubt, but confidence is even more important than looks.

tanfox

Banned
Reaction score
He met his girlfriend with one of these approaches. She's a short mexican girl. Reasonably cute but not particularly attractive.

tanfox

Banned
Reaction score
There a youtube video called hey i like you. Where that all buddy said and he got her number and interest...mind u he a good looking dude. So all this theory goes to **** with these pua coachs selling bs. It all LMS. Unless u think game is as simple as going up to some random and saying i like u.
Unfortunately he wound up with a '6.'

Banelord

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not if you're ugly ... or short. :mad::mad:
Yes that is true and i said in my first post it all LMS....this could never work if she does not like u...but i know how women react at me...so im going to just use this.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At one point I heard my son say to my friend's daughter, "Give me your Snapchat. You guys are cool and we should hang out." The teens all swapped contact info.
Sounds like typical teens/young adults. They all tend to hang out in a crowd, I used to do the same thing when I was that age. And I'm a strong natural introvert.

His girlfriend at 3:12. Not bad.
It's cute that she thinks he's a 9. Shows she's high interest, which makes for good girlfriend material.

Not that I'm saying he's not a 9. I doubt that he is, but I've never been good at rating males' attractiveness, so who knows? He seems tall and fit (not muscular, but he's not fat), and he got a pretty good reaction from the girls he approached, so he's probably attractive at least.

tanfox

Banned
Reaction score
It actually DISPROVES lms. The three spam approachers (youtubers in AZ): daws, juan and the other guy (have to look up his name), all have girlfriends and wives but none of them are of the 'trophy' variety. They are all normal girls in the 6-7 range. Which is attainable for just about any normal guy.

tanfox

Banned
Reaction score
OP you are being very naive. Have you heard of editing? Here is some additional 'uncut' footage. Girls are ignoring him, being bitchy, walking off, etc. Lots and lots of rejections.

tanfox

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like typical teens/young adults. They all tend to hang out in a crowd, I used to do the same thing when I was that age. And I'm a strong natural introvert.

It's cute that she thinks he's a 9. Shows she's high interest, which makes for good girlfriend material.

Not that I'm saying he's not a 9. I doubt that he is, but I've never been good at rating males' attractiveness, so who knows? He seems tall and fit (not muscular, but he's not fat), and he got a pretty good reaction from the girls he approached, so he's probably attractive at least.
Take a look at the 'uncut' version he posted. There are at least 8 rejections before he gets a number. There are certainly many more rejections he did not include in the video.

Also, many girls are re-approached over and over since the same youtubers film at the same couple of campuses over and over again.

Contrary to OP's imagination, these are actually LOWER VALUE guys on campus, like the homeless bums and religious freaks who are always trying to sell you something. Spam approaching does not make you cool but they can get away with it on tolerant college campuses where many forms of weirdness are tolerated.

Last edited:

Banelord

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a look at the 'uncut' version he posted. There are at least 8 rejections before he gets a number. There are certainly many more rejections he did not include in the video.
The thing is im done something like this before...long story i had to meet random people where i work which is a university. I would give them a pen and talk about the union....so i really just went up to decent looking girls about the 6 to 7 range and talk random...within 3 seconds they where having fun and it was a good interaction. At the end of the day u really should hold of on your limited belief as for some people this will work. Im going to do it and that it. I even think im the king of creepy things. But they are not creepy if the girls like it and want more. This **** only work on someone that they find attractive. It was always that.

tanfox

Banned
Reaction score
There's just a lot missing from the videos. Especially the dozens of rejections for every 'good interaction,' and the guys getting kicked off campus over and over again.

The Arizona youtubers are all college dropouts trolling on campus since they have nothing better to do.

I'm sure if you were a hare krishna you could put together a clip of 4 or 5 people reacting positively, as long as you left out the triple digits interactions where people completely ignored you, yelled at you, called police or security, etc.

Banelord

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are u here anyways? U think there a perfect kill move or something? Rejection is part of the game. U got to deal with it. For every rejection there going to be someone that like u. Anyways you do you and read books and come here to learn theory...im on the camp of just doing ****...if it does not work i learn and change very fast...going on here and telling other people not to try thing is well...man why are u here?

tanfox

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO! You need to learn how to read son. I never told people not to approach. You need to check your paranoia.