Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She likes me? or not?

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is the one chick in my algebra class who i think likes me. she was looking at me, and when i smiled she turned away. I think she was looking at my butt one time, and turned away when i turned around. The only thing is i know nothing about the girl. what should i do?

Last edited:

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really need an ass kicking?

There are no techniques to tell if she likes you or not. You are being too general, and we aren't you.

As a Don Juan, you SHOULDN'T CARE if she likes you or not. As a Don Juan, everyone likes you. If you really want to find out, ask her out. There is no other solution.

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im perfectally aware that you guys arent me, and if you guys think this is such a stupid question then lock the topic:mad: .

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah there are.

ok well the site says some things, they may not be completely concrete but its small things. well first talk to the woman. and it talks about eye contact and her leaning into you. and her touching you is usually a good sign.

well i have a uestion myself. this really hot chick. id say ten. well one guy says he thinks she likes me. hes a dumbass and jealous of my because i seem to take the chicks he likes. hes a total afc(even more than me lol) he told a chick he loved her today to try to be sweet lol. well today i was firting with her a bit and i took her umbrella. she bit me on the shoulder. would yall say that means something. a chick bit me on the ear one time( i have a history of chicks biting me) and she just recently came out and told me she liked me.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
average frustrated chump. the guys that are losers with the woman. the ones who do everything this site tells you not to

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
O ok then. I guess all i gotta do is talk to her some. i shouldnt rush things and ask her out right, because i wouldnt feel comfortable doing that.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is the one chick in my algebra class who i think likes me
You're asking the wrong question. The real question is "Do you want her?". That's all that matters. If you do, make your move. If not, f*ck it.

Also, from reading your posts it looks like doing some studying DJ style is in order.