"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

She left me!

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Epic. It CAN be maintained, but you cannot lay up under them all the time. When they are complaining about you going hunting and fishing all the time and your always gone, she will long for you. That can be maintained for a very long time.
There is more of a chance in your scenario. There’s also the traveling man who comes home and catches her smoking a new pole.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
There is more of a chance in your scenario. There’s also the traveling man who comes home and catches her smoking a new pole.
Your right. Behind the scenes is feminism and her friends working on her to get her to disrespect you and the relationship.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Your right. Behind the scenes is feminism and her friends working on her to get her to disrespect you and the relationship.
She will only ever respect a man who doesn’t need her and keeps her dancing the rest of her life.
I’ve seen it both ways with my own eyes.

if the only validation she gets from you is sex, even very good sex, she becomes susceptible to Mr. Cuckasaurous who validates her in other ways.

If you validate her outside of sex, Mr. Dik Head gets his go with her.

So basically you get to name your poison. She will always want both. Duplicity is her biological urge. Believe me when I tell you that I have looked at it inside out and have seen the couples trap.

Like @SeekerOfTheWay clearly pointed out...99.9%
Will cheat at least once. Friend? If it’s an emotional “friend” she said 100% of the time a woman will cheat.

I’ve asked women the question. I think one said that 85% of her friends had cheated on their boyfriend or husband and she was probably in her mid 50’s. That was the lowest percentage I have ever gotten.

we are living in a dream world. Everything we believe is a lie. I’ve embraced it and have been happier ever since.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
She will only ever respect a man who doesn’t need her and keeps her dancing the rest of her life.
I’ve seen it both ways with my own eyes.

if the only validation she gets from you is sex, even very good sex, she becomes susceptible to Mr. Cuckasaurous who validates her in other ways.

If you validate her outside of sex, Mr. Dik Head gets his go with her.

So basically you get to name your poison. She will always want both. Duplicity is her biological urge. Believe me when I tell you that I have looked at it inside out and have seen the couples trap.

Like @SeekerOfTheWay clearly pointed out...99.9%
Will cheat at least once. Friend? If it’s an emotional “friend” she said 100% of the time a woman will cheat.

I’ve asked women the question. I think one said that 85% of her friends had cheated on their boyfriend or husband and she was probably in her mid 50’s. That was the lowest percentage I have ever gotten.

we are living in a dream world. Everything we believe is a lie. I’ve embraced it and have been happier ever since.
Is it that they might occasionally dip off, but you will be banging at will? Or is it these 85% are cheating on their man, and then denying him of sex going forward?
 
Top