Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She kicked me out of her house - enlighten me what went wrong

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@catsmeow2

Thanks again brother.

If she is still looking for validation it means she cares. It’s clear she is fvcked up, no good and is looking to drag me down with her.

“I don't think they warrant repeating, it's obvious what her game is”

What does this mean? Please be clear.

I am in the field, trying to date other women. Moving on.
No, she doesn't care. Not about you.

She cares about how she feels and if wasting a man's time and leading him on makes her feel better about her sad life then that's what she'll do.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@catsmeow2 @bat soup @BillyPilgrim

I am enlighted what was going on! She has borderline personality disorder. That’s why I am so drawed in also, she love bombed me then completeley took me for granted and everything I ever did was wrong.

She has all the signs of bpd. Everything. I’m 100% sure about this and it gives me closure because now I understand the behavior.

Positive thing is, she discarded me devalued me and blacked me. That’s what bpd woman do when they are done with u and u triggered them. She hates my guts now and blocked me. Nc for almost a month except for me saying hi in public.

She told a mutual guy I know dating her friend that it didn’t work out with me. Was nothing she said.

That’s also the reason why she went in full rage of anger so many times when I criticized her. Also the reason she is single for 5 years after abusive ex, she does this always and she’s probably already on other D1cks. Her end behavior shows she discarded me for life so I will never hear from her again.

I am happy I read so many articles about bpd to give me closure and understanding and guidance for the future!

Thanks @catsmeow2 u did already know!