"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

She kicked me out of her house - enlighten me what went wrong

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
@catsmeow2

Thanks again brother.

If she is still looking for validation it means she cares. It’s clear she is fvcked up, no good and is looking to drag me down with her.

“I don't think they warrant repeating, it's obvious what her game is”

What does this mean? Please be clear.

I am in the field, trying to date other women. Moving on.
No, she doesn't care. Not about you.

She cares about how she feels and if wasting a man's time and leading him on makes her feel better about her sad life then that's what she'll do.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
@catsmeow2 @bat soup @BillyPilgrim

I am enlighted what was going on! She has borderline personality disorder. That’s why I am so drawed in also, she love bombed me then completeley took me for granted and everything I ever did was wrong.

She has all the signs of bpd. Everything. I’m 100% sure about this and it gives me closure because now I understand the behavior.

Positive thing is, she discarded me devalued me and blacked me. That’s what bpd woman do when they are done with u and u triggered them. She hates my guts now and blocked me. Nc for almost a month except for me saying hi in public.

She told a mutual guy I know dating her friend that it didn’t work out with me. Was nothing she said.

That’s also the reason why she went in full rage of anger so many times when I criticized her. Also the reason she is single for 5 years after abusive ex, she does this always and she’s probably already on other D1cks. Her end behavior shows she discarded me for life so I will never hear from her again.

I am happy I read so many articles about bpd to give me closure and understanding and guidance for the future!

Thanks @catsmeow2 u did already know!
 
Top