Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She keeps mentioning the word friendship.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, here is my problem....
Single mother girl from overseas
Your problem is you're fvking lazy. If you're gonna date a girl from overseas, you better go overseas to meet her. I've hooked up several of my friends with 'online' girls that I knew in real life. Do you think one of those lazy fvks would take a hiatus from work to actually go over and meet the women? Nope. These women were multi-millionaires too... There is nothing between you two right now except the printed word. That counts for nothing. If you want to meet a girl from country X, you book a flight to country X.

Don't date local, that's a totally different conversation. But for godsakes man, get up and go tour another country. How can you have ANYTHING in common other than D and P? You need to understand her culture to understand her behavior. You need to get a grasp of their language, you need to understand the country's political system, the people's motivations. You are only 41, why are you choosing a single mammy? Go get a 20 year old from Yangon once the dust settles.

Last edited: