"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

she keeps following me around!

Centy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
sydney, AUS
Hey guys! I've been here basically from the beginning, even though I havnt posted much! I lost my log-in info for my previous account, so I just signed up with a new name. Anyways, I packed my bags and moved half way across the world and ended up in Australia studying.

Well, it looks like the chicks here are a little weird from what I'm used to. So here's my problem which I would appriciate if I got some advice on ;


Thing is that I've been seeing this girl, who btw is a little hot body with a tight little ass and a drop dead gorgeous face, for a while now and we are on our way to go steady. No need to say that I like her body, and well, she likes me! :D

The thing is that this chick is starting to follow me everywhere I go. Like when I have a tutorial session that I have to attend, she comes with me, even though she finished her classes like 3 hours ago. And she just sits there and stares at me and keeps disturbing me (sits next to me, grabs my tigh, bites my ear, whispers etc..) even though I want to concentrate on my work.

Dont get me wrong here, I really do like an outgoing girl and I pretty much enjoy having sex with her, but c'mon there's gotta be some limits.

Other times she just waits around till I finish a lecture so she can just 'walk' me to my next class or to just spend few mins with me before I have to run for a new class. Everywhere I turn, there she is!


And if we are not seeing eachother after classes, she'll be calling me constantly, and even sometimes my friends to check up on what I'm doing. She also sends me ****loads of messages on the mobile all the time. Like if I turn off me mobile for a day, I'll have like 20+ messages from her, even though I've seen her pretty much every god damn minute of the day. The next day she'll be grumpy about it and ask me why i didnt reply to any of her messages. And when I tell her that I was at the gym, beach, studying, hanging out with friends or just make something up, she'll go like "You never told me that you <insert activity here>!!!??" It's like she has a natural born right to know what my scheldue is and what I'm doing every second of the day.


It might sound stupid, but this is getting really crazy. It's starting to get on my nerves and I dont know how to deal with it. I've tried to imply both jokingly and not jokingly that she really doesnt need to follow me around (yes, this sounds too girlish) and that I need some god damned ****ing space. I dont call her and I have a life with and a lot of female and male friends besides her. Maybe I'm being a little to much of a challenge for her, should I just go a little bit AFC on her?

This is crazy, Ive never experienced something like this before.

Soon, I might just ***** slap her. Heh, I want to hear if anyone of you have any suggestions on how to deal with this before I totally go nuts? I dont wanne dump her or anything like, cause she's a MAJOR social proof around because of her looks. And I dont want to be portrayed as the 'bad' dude that broke the heart of the 'perfect' girl that was sooo into him ( :rolleyes: )....


and yeah, her personality is pretty much ok, she's not a brainless bimbo.


- cheers!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
If you goal is to get rid of her ..

How about you follow her around? Tell her you love her and you want to be with her 24/7 .. just act nuts.. I think nuts do not like nuts ..
 

Okra

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Atlanta, GA
Send her over to me. I wouldn't mind some hot austrailian chick following me around all day treating me like a king. What's the big deal?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by SealTeamSix
If you goal is to get rid of her ..

How about you follow her around? Tell her you love her and you want to be with her 24/7 .. just act nuts.. I think nuts do not like nuts ..
Dude, SHUT UP. I see this sh!t all the time on here..."If you want to get rid of her, act 'AFC', that's how you repel women."

He doesn't WANT to repel her, he just wants her out of his sh!t.

Do NOT act AFC. Just don't answer the phone every time she calls. Stay off AIM. Call her when YOU want to see her. If she starts b!tching just tell her you have stuff to do and you can't be with her every hour of the day.

Of course if you don't give her ENOUGH time she'll bail, but if you want time for yourself to do sh!t, that's not an unreasonable request at all. Stand up for yourself.

This almost merits another thread.
 
Top