Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She isn't happy with her bf AND....

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this one chick i've been macking for a bit at school, but been holding back since she has a bf. Well recently she said that she and her bf "weren't happy together, but weren't happy apart". Well im done BSin around and im about to go for the kill. Opinions on whether or not this is right? (Her bf is a cool guy, but i don't know him to well) ANYWAYS on to the question...

After a series of events, i've found myself in therapy and grounded until the summer. This puts a damper on my game because if im grounded, there's no real way for me to ask a girl on a date. Could anyone help with any suggestions on how to handle this? Several girls ive been workin on all year are just waiting to be closed, but its hard when im grounded till the summer. Thanks.

Reaction score
If you're grounded you're ****ing grounded! Just attempt a lot of sucking up and ****, so your sentence won't be so severe... Umm in the meanwhile, just use your available resources to do practice..you don't really need dates. If you got bible study, or church youth groups..Attend, chicks are usually there! or anywhere else that you are ABLE to go and where there might be females. Otherwise, don't worry so much about women and find something else to occupy your time with..Play an instrument like a guitar, or download music on the internet and listen to it..Or just sleep a lot, so you'll have more energy for whatever lies ahead! Females shouldn't be something to panic about, or otherwise that means your desperate. Just relax and it day by day!

That's best of what I can say.:D

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GOOD GOD MAN!!!!

she has a bf? and she whines to you that she isn't happy without him???

wtf, dude, I don't know the whole story, but from what you've just said - you are an emotional tampon to this girl. Go for the kill if you wish, but be ready for the high chance of rejection :eek:

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was in a hurry when i typed that out and didn't get all the info out - first off i am playing th eguitar and attending youth group. now on to the other post-
She didn't say that stuff about her bf to me, she was talking to one of my friends. I don't let any chick give me that emo sh!t ;) All day shes been coming up and flirting with me etc (while giving little attention to other guys) and i think i know what i gotta do. My post was mostly about the whole grounding thing, that girl part was just on the side.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you and her boyfriend go to the same school then forget it. It will create too much unneccesary drama. Plus, an AFC can still throw a good punch.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha dude. Your parents caught you smokin reefer didn't they? My parents didn't really punish me when I got caught but I did go to see a therapist for a couple of months.

Anyway, whatever happened it sounds like you ****ed up your parents' trust in you. They'll eventually let you off the hook but they won't forget about it. Seriously, I'm 18 in two weeks and they've still gotta know every ****in detail about what I'm doing.

Your best bet is to number close as much as possible until summer break and then open hunting season then.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol nah i didn't get caught smoking any bud (got close tho ;)) I got caught forging a report card. Folks just overreacted and sent me to that damn therapist. Anyways she and I go to the same school, but her BF goes to a different one. A while back i was mackin her (lightly) and was playing keep away with her cell phone, well she got my cel and put her cell and home phone in it so i already have that out of the way. So far one guy has asked her out (he had flowers and confessed his love to her...ha.) and she rejected him. I guess im just stuck waitin' till summer for it. Just another month and a half....