Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She is not interested on a romantic level

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow such great input guys. Im still NC since her last message. she is away on a retreat till the 7th december anyways, so she wouldnt reply until then even if sent her a message.

I think some of the replies might be dead on, she might had something with dudes from the event and felt I was getting too close for comfort, so she put brakes on before shyt hit the fan on her side. Or she got butthurt when she saw me with the other girl, figured i was banging her and decided she didnt want to became another plate...

Based on your input i think the best course of action would be one of the following:
1. Just continue NC until she initiates again if she doesnt, then its dead and buried
2. Send her a msg after the 7th showing that im fine not having anything romantic with her and just try to see if there is any business opportunity to mske some money together. I own a social club and she is a coach, we talked about she giving workshops there and split the ticket sales revenue
The message could go like this:
"How was the feminism or whatever its called retreat? Btw to answer your last message, thanks for the clarity but did I ever say I wanted anything romantic with you? Dont take this personal but you're not even my type... If you wanna business and workshops, we can do that"

What do you guys think?
Why would you want to continue wasting your time on a woman that has explicitly told you she's not interested? What's the point?

If I got a message like that from a girl, I wouldn't reply at all and I'd just block her number. Anything else is just letting her waste your time.

And stop the kayaking dates. How are you going to grab her by the puzzy when she's impaled on a rock?

CaptainFenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend are these messages? If so you are talking way to much.
Never ask a girl "do you want to go with me" in that form. Its cringe.
Dont wish her a happy time on yadda yadda.
Its fem tone. And your overall tone is very feminine.
Shorten everything up.
Your best texts are 1-5 words and your favorite text should be silence or "ok"
Save all the paragraphs for in person. Let her talk
Yeah these are whatsapp messages that i copy pasted here...

Just to clarify a bit about me and the tone of my msgs, when I was younger I used to have a more "player" attitude, and gave zero fvcks about the girl i was banging, I also used to lift heavy and train different fighting sports over the years which made me way more "aggressive" in how I dealt with women, i wasnt aggressive with them, but i was more aggressive in my pursuit of women just for secxs... Now im 36, do light sports, and I have several women who are good friends, and I also became father of a few kids with a few women, so my whole attitude changed. Im not sure if its fem, maybe i would call it simply more empathic. Like im good at and enjoy creating real connections like friendships, and this helps my banging because these girls who trust me always have some hot friends in their circle, and they are happy to try to play matchmaker.

Ive realized that lots of value can be extracted from interacting with women besides secxs.

But your tip is useful for girls im attracted to and wanna bang, keeping msgs short like you suggest can definitely increase mistery and make her wonder. Good to keep her hamsters spinning

CaptainFenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got beef with this situation. I am watching this thread, and will create one on topics like this soon.
Go on then, dont leave us hanging mate. I'm curious now. Did you go through something similar? What was the lesson there?

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go on then, dont leave us hanging mate. I'm curious now. Did you go through something similar? What was the lesson there?
I don't want to spill too many beans on this thread otherwise I wouldn't have any to spare for my own!!

The lesson here is; sounds like you had the wrong mindset going in...as most men do.

Stay tuned my guy.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she is hot, well she is the type im attracted to. She is blond with blue eyes, and I tend to like those type of girls... nice bum, but on a personality level, there were several red flags. She admited to being bisexual and having had a serious relationship with a girl. And she is a bit too kinky for my taste, she admited to having used a strap on to fvck an ex-boyfriend. Some messed up shyt. And I'm not into that sort of thing. I prefer more wholesome girls for relationships, so I didn't think she was girlfriend material. It's just my pride that is hurt, and I wrote this thread to get some input on why she lost attraction, so that I can learn from this experience..

Anyway, yeah, I think she was trigerred by seeing me with the other girl and she must have seen I wasn't a simp. Maybe she is more into guys that she can control more.. I dunno. I may have dodged a bullet with this one.

To answer your question, this other girl had a beautiful face, brown hair and eyes, huge natural breasts, nice round bum, but a bit chubby, not fat, but not fit either. He breasts got a lot of attention when we walked on the street.
Maybe she was jealous that you were with girl #2 because she wanted her too, lol. She was not interested in anything “romantic” was a polite way of saying she doesn’t find you attractive. She could have mentioned those kinks as a strategy to scare you away or to sucker you into orbit. A female coworker used to tell me when she was going to get her Brazilian wax jobs done. Sh!t like, “I‘m get waxed at lunch, need to be ready for bikini season…” Or mention that she had “toys” and pleasured herself. These were blatant attempts to instill sexual Imprints. I would respond, “oh nice, yeah I don’t like to find hair in my food.” She knew I found her attractive and she used whatever she could to get attention but nothing else. When I would make sexual comments, she would change the subject, so that tells me she was not interested. Talking about her hairless pvssy was some Jedi level manipulation tactics. In hind sight, she saw me like a girl friend so telling me those types of things was no big deal in her head.

I agree that she probably got triggered that you found another chic. That shows social proof and value. She probably got jealous that you got another chic even though she was rejecting you anyway. Seems irrational but that’s what you get with women. They like to feel desired even if they don’t desire you.