Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She is gone.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, there is this one girl i really really want to go out with and now a these days for somereason she goes over her friends house ALOT. Which cuts my time from talking to her and her friend doesn't have internet, so there is absolutly no chance for me to talk to her then. She hardly ever stays home and i can't reach her on the phone because like i said she goes over her friends and i don't even know who they really are. What should I do?

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when u see the biotch, be like "yo, lets go do something later on"

if she says no NEXT the carpet muncher, she's not interested

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ilyadaimpaler
when u see the biotch, be like "yo, lets go do something later on"

if she says no NEXT the carpet muncher, she's not interested
You are an idiot. Just letting you know. Girls aren't carpet munchers and they aren't biotches, and only stupid people say "yo".

And to PEACEDJ, talk to her in school, if possible. If not, post back and I'll think of something else.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well put wuwd.
also, peacedj, i've learned the hard way that the more you wait for a good moment, the longer it will take for that moment to arrive. the longer it takes, the more difficult it is to ask. just go up and ask. if she's around her friends, that will just show more confidence. not many guys will ask around everyone.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I am mentioning doesn't attend the same school with me because she moved to a different district and now she goes to a h/s not to faraway from mine. More suggestions on what to do? I want to talk to her on maybe a good daily bases

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was just jokin about the carpet muncher thing, didnt mean it seriously.. anyways

are there any clubs that she frequents? if yes try going to em

are you friends with any of her friends? if yes talk to them, see if theres any way u can get in touch with her through them

is there any time at all when you see her just due to routine??
throw us a bone here, need more info if u need advice

you have her phone number call her up when ure sure she'll be home, for instance if she goes to school call her up 20 min after her school ends on a tuesday- i doubt anyones that busy, easiest way- just be confident, nervousness can be sensed on the telephono, just as easily as in real life. ask her what she's been up to lately(if she's a girl she will talk for about ten minutes after this question). someone else on this forum said this better but a guy considers people he knows as people he knows. a girl considers people who know stuff about her as people she knows.u must sound interested, but dont say "i've been thinking about u" or any crap like that. dont sound too excited to be talking to her but do sound happy, after her "what have u been up to" blab session ask her if she wants to go to the billiards/movie/club with you on friday/saturday/sunday night/noon/day. if she says yes, set a date and end the convo as quickly as possible. if she says no without throwing u an alternate meeting, my guess would be shes not that interested, but hell if ure up for a challenge call her back a week later, still says no? next her. and dont think about it too much, its really not that complicated