Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She is a player

JJRocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good morning gentleman,

I have this gal in my life who is a player!

She is 40 great looking with a great body and an amazing sex drive!

As the title states she is also a player!

I'm not the worst looking player in the deck, granted I'm no Brad Pitt.

I also make her orgasm like there is no tomorrow! The full body vaginal kind that leaves her twitching for minutes!

To put it mildly she is a challenge! I would like to put her in my stable permanently, or until such time as we grow tired of each other!

We've been seeing each other since November. Someetings we may go days or even weeks with out contact but eventually one of us strikes up a conversation.

I strongly believe she has feelings for me. In tender moments I see it in her eyes. A look that's impossible, in my opinion, to fake.

She is very intelligent and extremely deft at manipulating situations and conversations to make it look like she is the innocent victem!

I'm not new to the game of woman and easily counter a lot of her tests. A couple good examples.

Her, You always hurt me. Me, I have hurt you in the past and deeply regret it, but your not an innocent victem. She laughed very deeply at this!

Me, it's so cute the way you make me out to be the bad guy when ever I point out the 800 lb gorilla in the room! Her, I love you I adore you...

I have gone so far as to tell her I'm nothing more than a spinning plate. To which she counters you know better than that!

When we met I didn't have two dimes to rub together so her attraction isn't money. I also had, stress the word had, a mental block preventing me from getting an erection, thank you ex wife. Although Ive always been able to make her climax easily and repeatedly.

Any suggestions as to what to do to make her see me as her prime?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're playing her game. Find another chick.
That's what I would do. I don't like to be number two. You might do something else entirely.

A girl is either going to see you as her prime or not. Trying to come up with ways to convince her to do so does not usually end well.

JJRocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said I see her as a challange! The moment I back down from a challange is the moment I allow myself to conform to another's will!

All women are trouble! Some are worth more effort than others!

JJRocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not saying that that there
Aren't more that I'm seeing! At some point I'll get bored or fed up and walk.

In the mean time... when I play a game I play to win!

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
enjoy the ride, see where it leads. As long as she's banging you, why do you care? Are you in that much of a hurry to remarry?

JJRocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
enjoy the ride, see where it leads. As long as she's banging you, why do you care? Are you in that much of a hurry to remarry?
I'm in no hurry to do anything but have as much fun as possible!

She is a challenge! In my life I've made the improbable commonplace! I face challenges head on with the expectations of winning!

Doesn't everybody?

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said I see her as a challange! The moment I back down from a challange is the moment I allow myself to conform to another's will!

All women are trouble! Some are worth more effort than others!
You have already elevated her as a "challenge," "someone worth more effort than others"--someone worth competing for. You have already lost. YOU are the one to be competed for, not her. But, as you have already set the frame, you and she both know that she is the prize to be won and you are the panderer who will never walk away because of your misplaced "noble" virtue of not "backing down." Conversely, you are backing down from your self-worth as you are demoting your own value while concomitantly elevating hers!

Begin by kicking the pedestal out on which you needlessly placed her.

JJRocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have already elevated her as a "challenge," "someone worth more effort than others"--someone worth competing for. You have already lost. YOU are the one to be competed for, not her. But, as you have already set the frame, you and she both know that she is the prize to be won and you are the panderer who will never walk away because of your misplaced "noble" virtue of not "backing down." Conversely, you are backing down from your self-worth as you are demoting your own value while concomitantly elevating hers!

That is by far the best advice I could have asked for!

JJRocker

Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm going to make a hard copy of what you said and use it as a reference!

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

you want her to see you as her prime? first off: dont make that your goal. your job is to just get what you want from her, and went things go downhill you next her.

you want a future with her? that's fine. make her your girlfriend or whatever, but dont ever fight to be her prime. don't worry about what she's doing with other guys, unless you're her boyfriend/husband. she's a woman, and she's ALWAYS going to be spinning plates. That's just what women do. spin plates. i think it's been said OVER and OVER that women are the ones who ORIGINALLY spinned plates.

don't compete with other guys. it just isnt worth it. just find a girl who seems like shes high interest and doesn't bull sh1t you. and while you're at it, stop worrying about whether she's talking to other guys or not. She's a freaking girl! youre never going to stop it because you cant control her. shes a girl, and men always come to women, so therefore she always has options! women always have options, thats just the way it is in todays society.

but that doesnt mean you cant have options either.

best of luck to you pal dont try to compete just to be the best in her eyes.