"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

She invited me to a party... and I did not go!

sw20racer

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Midwest
So, this girl that I was talking to on and off in class calls me up and invites me to another house party that one of her friends is throwing. I've already been to two parties with her, both with me not getting anything but drunk as hell. I told her I might be able to make it... but I ended up not going at all. I had no plans on going but I could not say it to her over the phone.

She has a boyfriend and she lives with him... enough for me to next her... but she has called me up a couple times to go to parties with her... but her boyfriend is always there.

She's really cute and I wouldn't mind a one night stand with her but I'm sure she's put me in the friends category already. I had no plans on contacting her once our classes got over(which they have), but I have a feeling she will be calling me now and then. She has already called me 2x since then...

Girls just love attention, don't they? I felt good that I did not go to the party, but I ended up not doing much anyway. Maybe I should have gone and got wasted... nah! :D

Here is a pic of the girl...

:D
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Lancer

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2002
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Sure, why not go?.. even if she looks at you as just a friend, you can meet people through her, right?

And the girl is not bad.. but not as good as a SW20, if you really drive one ^^
 

sw20racer

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Midwest
I hope she's not pissed at me for not showing up... she left a message on my phone about her being an hour late to the party because she was getting some alcohol at a grocery store(with her boyfriend, I assume because she used the term 'we')... and I never did show up anyway!

Do you think I should call her up this coming weekend or should I just let her keep on doing the contacting? Maybe she won't call me up anymore because I kind of 'dissed' her... lol.

By the way, I do drive a sw20... here's a pic of mine:


...just got an ACT clutch put in. Car pulls hard but my foot is hurting; clutch pedal is most definitely stiffer than stock!
 
Top