She invited me and told me her bf is also coming?

Collegedude

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl I met at a convention and I hit it off and a month later we went to a rave together and got intimate. But a few days later told me she had a bf. she initiates text usually first and we have playful/light flirty conversations. She invited me to a rave this Friday and really wants me to go but her bf is also coming. My boys will be at the rave also but not any girls I know. Is this her way of friend zoning me or is she trying to pull two guys or what? Not sure if I should go and see what happens even though I might wanna go just to rave.

Some clarity and suggestions would help.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Who knows ,I'd say 9 times out 10 it's friend zoning. But just play it cool regardless.

Her: Come to rave, my bf will be there though.

You: Yeah we're going anyway but if I see you I might teach you how to dance if you're lucky. (I'm presuming you tweensters dance, I dunno how it works nowadays. I'm picturing a bunch of you standing in a line texting and re-tweeting, but I might be wrong)

Then game every other chick in the place.

Last edited:

Collegedude

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's usually hard to game other chicks at raves unless they went by themselves or with one of their girl friends. So most likely not gonna happen lol but you never know.

TARKUS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Collegedude said:
and got intimate.
Describe "intimate"

Did you fvck her?

Collegedude said:
But a few days later told me she had a bf.
Personally, I wouldn't have anything to do with a cheating hoe who tells you about a boyfriend after the fact who now wants you to tag along at a rave. Don't put yourself in a bad situation with her and the boyfriend. If you already fvcked then great, you already got your bang. Don't deal with sh1tty women.

Collegedude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I would expect a lot of girls to be there since the rave is taking place at a college known for its social life. But girls are usually with their bf nowadays or groups of friends so they avoid getting hit on at raves

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bringing her boyfriend??? WTF? Forget this girl, she friend zoned you hard. Pursuing her is a waste of time unless she becomes single.

Last edited:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Your princess is in another castle. And sent you a friendzone invite. You can do better than this girl. Unless you like hearing of how he mistreats her.

Case closed.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she kissed you behind her boyfriends back....mmmmm....Does not sound like a nice girl....

MattTheW

Don Juan
Reaction score
oof - kick to the nuts with the "I have a boyfriend"

All you are is a borderline friendzoned guy who fills in for all the pitfalls in her current relationship

Cut her loose and move on :up:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Prelude to Some Sh*t?

Collegedude said:
She invited me to a rave this Friday and really wants me to go but her bf is also coming

Some clarity and suggestions would help.
Her boyfriend is a voyeur and is into cuckholdery. With this knowledge, how do you think, you should proceed?

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go along if you want to.
But don't go JUST TO SEE THIS GIRL.
Are there gonna be tonnes of people there? If so just have fun and in all liklihood you won't even bump into her

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go you have to really look like you are having a good time with everyone else. You were intimate, but did you have sex?

I met this girl on an airplane once, didn't push too hard, we linked on Facebook. She invited me to a house party she was throwing and her boyfriend was there. About three weeks after the party she called me saying they broke up, the started flirting a little more then she had before. Ended up dating here for a few months.. and having a great summer that year.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Screw this. This sun just wants more planets in her orbit. Go find another star you can "big bang" with; it won't be this one.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the rave and make out with her in front of her bf. he's obviously a wussy and on his way out. It's a dog eat dog world .

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hate saying this, but NEXT. sign of low IL. GET OUT NOW

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A. Bail on her..

B. She might have hot friends if your not looking for anything serious.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been a while since the OP posted this. Wonder if they had a 3some?