"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

She hasn't spoken to me in a week

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
One of my best friends found me during our fourth period the week before break, told me we needed to talk, and then dragged me out into the hallway. She starts yelling at me right away.

Here's some backstory: she and another girl gave me a couple of hickeys at a party a few weeks ago. I believe that the best way to stop rumors from spreading is to keep information secret. Therefore, I don't discuss my personal or sex life with anybody. Unfortunately, people heard about who gave me the hickeys and began to assume that she and I were hooking up - I had nothing to do with this. If people asked me to talk about it, I would say I didn't want to and change the subject.

Every couple of weeks I come into school with battle scars like this. People ask me what/who I did, and I never spread the word. Sometimes a week or two after it happens I'll then tell my close friends, but I don't really like to be the guy that everybody talks about.

Well, she and I are in this little side hallway and she's screaming and cursing at me. She then accuses me of trying to give people the impression that I'm hooking up with her and all of her friends, and I didn't talk about the harmless and platonic hickeys because I wanted people to think they were sexual. I respond with instances where I hooked up with her friends, or went on dates with them, and didn't tell a soul.

Eventually I get her to shut up. She says "well, I see now that you didn't do anything wrong, but you can understand how I would yell at you right?" I was speechless - this girl has assumed things about me, talked about me behind my back, cursed at me and generally disrespected me and I don't get an apology? I just kind of shake my head in disbelief, say nothing, and go back into class. I'm not mad, just...shocked.

She then grabs me, and yells, "GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! I CAN'T DEAL WITH YOU WHEN YOU GET OUT OF CONTROL LIKE THIS!!!!" and storms off. Keep in mind I stayed calm throughout the ordeal. We haven't talked since. This girl has always been dependant on me - the power has never shifted in our relationship. I'm content to leave it the way it is and wait for her to approach me, but I'm wondering if I should just talk to her about it and see what the problem is. I do care about her. I'm disinclined to approach her, but I have to admit that this has never happened to me.

Thanks,
Porky
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Thanks for telling us.. I don't remember reading a question for us in there..

PS: If she's your best friend, talk to her. If you don't want to, chalk it up to high school bullsh!t and drama and wait for her to come around.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I'm content to leave it the way it is and wait for her to approach me, but I'm wondering if I should just talk to her about it and see what the problem is.
Oh yeah, I'm really not asking for any advice there.

She isn't my best friend. She's a good friend of mine.
 

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
"Stir the water to catch fish."

On purpose, or accidentally, that's what you've done. Now you've seen this girl for who she really is.

Ask yourself, then, if you want her back as a friend. If she doesn't come back as your friend, won't she exert a negative influence, slandering you whenever she gets the chance, that sort of thing? If you don't want her back, keep this in mind: When destroying an enemy, destroy [her] absolutely. You have to get at her credibility, which means telling the truth when people ask you about her. If you don't want her back, you have to ensure that if she slanders you, no one will listen. Through whatever means, including, breaking your secrecy, for the moment anyway.

That's not the way I would go, however. If I were you, based on the information you've provided, I'd take her back as a friend in an honorable way (wouldn't be a sycophant...gotta love the SAT). No apologizing, no bootlicking, just get her back, whether you like her or not. Whether you want her as a friend or not, you have to keep her from slandering you, and the easiest way to do that would be for her to be your friend. For her to like you. You've obviously succeeded with this before, she gave you a goddamn hicky, so it probably won't be a problem for you to get her back.

Oh, one more thing, regardless of whether or not you take my advice, you've got to post what happens to you on this thread. No one ever does and it pisses me off. There's never an epilogue--just an introduction.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Finally, somebody who makes a worthwhile post.

Thanks S.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Girls are funny. I'm in sort the same dilemna. But same as you bro, the chick is relatively dear to me but she just picked a battle I wasn't interrested in fighting in. You gotta keep all DJism out of friendships btw. There is no **** her, NEXT!

That said, it's obvious that there is something else behind her head. Something else that bothers her. You're attitude just shows off that you don't care, even though you do. You just don't see why you should get mad over this. She doesn't understand that and won't for many months to come. You know you want your friend back. She's not perfect, she trips some times and she just did, but so do you, so do I. You gotta overlook these things if they happen once. I'd go approach your friend and explain clearly why you pulled the image of not caring when you were really just not interrested in fighting and didn't see where she was coming from. I'd also ask what exactly is wrong. Take it from there.

Lik

PS: Don't use a title like that. I didn't want to read it for a few days because of the title.
 

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Oh yeah, I'm really not asking for any advice there.
Is that sarcasm? Listen to me you little fvck, excuse me for not paying enough attention to your girlish whiney post.

Grow a backbone, loser. Don't come crying to your internet buddies when a girl does something. This place lacks real men. Men that figure **** out on their own.

Finally, somebody who makes a worthwhile post.
Speak for yourself, chump.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Girls are funny. I'm in sort the same dilemna. But same as you bro, the chick is relatively dear to me but she just picked a battle I wasn't interrested in fighting in. You gotta keep all DJism out of friendships btw. There is no **** her, NEXT!

That said, it's obvious that there is something else behind her head. Something else that bothers her. You're attitude just shows off that you don't care, even though you do. You just don't see why you should get mad over this. She doesn't understand that and won't for many months to come. You know you want your friend back. She's not perfect, she trips some times and she just did, but so do you, so do I. You gotta overlook these things if they happen once. I'd go approach your friend and explain clearly why you pulled the image of not caring when you were really just not interrested in fighting and didn't see where she was coming from. I'd also ask what exactly is wrong. Take it from there.

Lik

PS: Don't use a title like that. I didn't want to read it for a few days because of the title.
I just don't have a knack for making good titles. I'll PM you next time I need one.

I decided it isn't my job to approach her. I had my dignity before I had my friends, and I'll have my dignity after I lose my friends. I don't care as much as you think I do about this, and I don't care as much as I think I should about this.

No need to respond, I've got it all sorted out.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
hickies are tacky my man.

then again it may be tough to turn them down form two hot girls...but what is this girl doing giving you hickies.

she may not want to admit it but she is in to you.
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Because she is a good friend of yours, i can only recommend 1 word to you:

COMMUNICATION

ur friends, friends talk....learn to talk

things like these wont go away by themselves, go talk to her
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
She begged me for my forgiveness. I gave it after making sure she knew I wouldn't tolerate that attitude again.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
A hickey is when a girl sucks hard somewhere on your body (most often the neck) and leaves a bruise.

Sodomy refers to any type of sex other than vaginal sex, but most often refers to anal sex.
 
Top