Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She hasn't called back yet....call her again?

mecca411

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this girl awhile back in December...waited too long so decided not to call her. Ran into her sis a few times who said she remembered me and that I should call. I called last Friday and got her machine. Left a message and she called me back on Sat aft, but I was out of town. I called her again on Tuesday and left a message. Haven't heard back from her yet. Should I call again tonight or this weekend sometime? Or should I just wait it out? Let me know.

M.

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think you should have left messages on her answering machine. It makes you seem desperate. (I'm not saying that you are... thats just the way she probably sees you now)

Leaving a message on her machine was bad. I would have not said anything, and hung up (who cares if she has caller id?). Mistake made, no problem.... I would suggest that you refrain from calling her again. Let her call you. Remeber, you are the great prize. She should be begging to bask in your natural PUA aura. :D

If she doesn't call in a week, then, you can call. Though honestly, if she doesn't call you back, that probably means that

1. she wasn't interested in the first place. or
2. shes more interested in someone else....

Hehe, I had the same problem once. I still have this girls number, and I have'nt called her. At this point though, I think its a lost cause, so... she wont get to bask in my glory. :cool:

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i absolutely dont think you screwed up by leaving a message...i have had great sucess leaving messeges.

you called her she missed it, she called you and u missed it. you called again and she didnt return your call. i would call her one last time saying something like "hey, xxx, i guess we're playing phone tag and you're it. give me a call back!"

if she doesnt call after that, forget her. honestly, i think her IL can't be high seeing as how its been such a loooong time since u've seen each other.

however, good luck mate!

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she have your number? -- YES

Does she know you called? -- YES

ANSWER: Wait for her to call you back while you focus on other women. If she wants you, she'll call. If she doesn't, she won't. It's that simple. Don't make it any more complicated than it is.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait for her call, if you don't get called, NEXT.

Btw., are you Muslim?