"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

She has NO CLAIM ON ME!

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
My relationship with a girl is ruining my chances with other hot girls in my circle (class...) and I need to somehow let it be known that this particular girl has NO CLAIM ON ME. It seems that one of the many double standards that women have is biting me square in the a$$, friends of this girl stay away from me because it seems they think I am 'taken' but I am not!

Here's where social proof of the wrong kind can hurt you, I need to cut ties-right? but without 'hurting' this particular girl who happens to be well connected with these other hotties, but how?

Any ideas?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
-^ Speaking from past experiances... ^-

crotchrocket: I have been in the same situation with a few girls in the past...

What needs to be done is either u ask her out, or u tell her that the truth is, is that you are single, and that if you Do get with other girls, she musnt get hurt.

And u need to also make that clear to hr frirends, that u are NOT "taken" and that u & this girl are JUST good friends.

You cant put your life on hold because this 1 girl might get hurt if you are with other girls.

A nice way to tell her this is as follows:

You: Umm (her name)... we need to talk about something...

Her: ya... ok... what is it?

You: I need to talk to you about our Friendship (note that i said "friendship")

Her: what about it?

You: I dont know exactly what u see our frienship as, but i think that we need to make it clear to ourselfes, AND others what kind of friendship we have, and if its anything more than just a friendship or not

Her: oh.. ummm... ok... so what kind of frienship DO we have? (at this point she will probably be worried (if she likes you) but this is the "decising" point)

You: Well, i see our friendship as that you are one of my very close friends, but (her name), u do realise that we ARE just close friends right?

Her: well, i duno... i thought that we were something more than that (sad face, blah di blah)

You: well, u are a kewl chick & all, but i just dont think that i like u in THAT way, ur one of the kewlest friends i could ask for, so i hope u dont go and get all mad at me now, cause i really DO like your company, just ina frienly way rather than a romantic way.

She will probably be dissapointed at this stage, but face it, she WILL be, no matter WHAT way u tell her what needs to be said.

To ease things maybe take her out for lunch or something.

Thats what i did the last time, and that girl and i are STILL good friends till this day;)

Good luck.

Laterz...
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
douplicate post by accident. plz ignore. :eek:
 
Top