“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SHE has BF and wants advice from me

eroq

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Madtown USA
That emotional tampon website kicks ass! The best is the one from the woman who wouldn't put out for two years, then was impregnated by some guy at the grocery store.

Definitely start working on the girlfriends. Besides, what do you get if her boyfriend is or isn't cheating on her. Drama is best saved for the stage or the screen; if it's not fun to watch, it'll be over in a few hours, and you can always get up and leave. If she asks for a male perspective, be brutally logical. As DSMask pointed out, if he's cheating, there's a reason behind it. Remind her that unless he intended her to find out about any supposed cheating, he wouldn't do it to spite or hurt her. This means the problem lies in THEIR relationship, not just on him.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top