Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she has a pu$$y

Mafiosoman14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok im not sure if any of you struggle with this but I do and need some help.

I want to stay the night at my girlfriends house some nights and I know why my parents wont let me. Becuase she has a pu$$y, well i want to try to get this to my parents that i just want to watcvh movies.

Will some of you reply on what your parents are like? or how i can try and change my parents minds? Well i hope I get some answers here.

Not all I want is sex ya know. But i guess my mom doesnt know that. Please pely dudez. Well im out.

Mafiosoman :cool:

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lie to them?

Funny how the simplist moves are always the most effective.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell them that you are staying over at a friend

Mafiosoman14

Don Juan
Reaction score
LIE. ok i guess it would work

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or explain to you father that you have the oppertunity to nail a chick, im sure he will understand.

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Lol,my parents are weird too.They are being *******s to me but they want me to fvck as many chick as possible.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bing!

You need help "studying";) If they don't fall for that tell them ur running away to the circus. With her.

Mafiosoman14

Don Juan
Reaction score
CIrcus ok LOL thats alright i dont know if i could do that tell my pops oh well I want to stay the night. I can already gop over there

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like the opportunity to nail a chick one, haha.

yeah but just say there will be other ppl staying over too, or actually have other ppl over there heh.

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another idea just to shoot out is ask your dad something like, "Can I sleep over at this hot girl's house? If you disagree I'm sure I could find a hot guy's house to sleep at..."

Another thing to consider is telling your parents that her parents are fine with it. I mean if you think about it, most parents should care less if their son sleeps at a girls house (they pretty much know you won't get taken advantage of or anything), so why do they care? They usually just care what the girl's parent will think of them, they don't want to be seen as a bad parent for letting their son sleep over or anything. If you reassure them that the girl's parents are fine with it then the odds of you letting sleep over will rise significantly.

That first lil' line is pretty much a way for them to see how there really isn't anything wrong with you sleeping at a girl's house, that's what you should be doing if they want you to be heterosexual. Just make sure if u decide to use that line that they know you aren't serious about finding a hot guys house to sleep at.

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah my parents have a VERY tght lease around me. They are worse that any girl i have ever dated. They never let me do anything like that. I'f i'm going to a party they won't let me go unless there are adults present.

I'm liking al lthis advise thought! I might have to use it.

superman0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another idea just to shoot out is ask your dad something like, "Can I sleep over at this hot girl's house? If you disagree I'm sure I could find a hot guy's house to sleep at..."
roflmao. thats great. and it might work.
Hell, i would try it.
But yeah, I agree with misunderstood, and I think he hit the nail on the head. As long as your parents know that her parents are ok with it, then I dont think you will have a problem.
And if they still have a problem, then try saying that there is other people staying over as well.
Good luck,

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm.. Get your own apartment!
I'm 17, and I live alone.. And that's sooo great!
I never have to worry about homecoming times and where I sleep over night.
My mother is quite too over-caring and that used (and still sometimes) pisses me really off.
But actally she waits that I would someday bring a girlfrind home... Fvck her!:D

Livíng alone makes you independent too ;)

OK. All of you don't have a chace living alone...
misunderstood?? brought some good things up!
If you don't have a d*ckhead dad, talk to him! He'll understand!