She has a bf but is attracted to me

Chrom3y

Don Juan
Reaction score
The deal is that I've been feeling this one girl a lot. The problem is, obviously, she has a bf. But the thing is that she hasn't seen him in FIVE MONTHS! And he lives about 15 minutes away by car. Oh and by the way I'd post this in the high school forum but more people view this forum =). She obviously likes me, she even told me, she tried SO HARD not to kiss me one time. I was provoking her but she held strong lol, I also grabbed her a$$ and told her "I know you like that". She does...I tell her things like "wouldn't be nice to be kissed, and touched, and pleased?" She WANTS me to do these things but apparently she "loves" her bf. Should I keep trying? Or see how things play out with her bf? FIVE FREAKING MONTHS!!! lol She needs some type of lovin!

desidoc

Reaction score
Buddy....

you are giving in too easy.
She "knows" that she has you....and desire is indirectly proportional to availability.

So you need to raise the stakes....
You need to create false walls....ie....till now she has been telling you that she cant be with you becoz she has a bf.....now...you need to come up with some kind of bull****...why you cant be with her...even though you like her....(make sure its convincing )
You need to raise your own value....

that should work .....
good luck

Chrom3y

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda understand what you mean. But I think my value is good enough for her. She just tells me she doesn't want to cheat on her bf. Which she already did because she kissed me, even though it was a peck on the lips. She really thought long and hard whether or not to do just that...so I don't know. Im thinking I should back off for now, or get to know her friend lol. She's fine =)

MushroomGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
BFs mean nothing, you've shown her too much interest. I bang a girl on and off that has a BF she lives with and a kid with him. She doesn't give a shvt and neither do I. When she wants it I give her a good fvck and leave it at that.

Chrom3y

Don Juan
Reaction score
MushroomGod said:
BFs mean nothing, you've shown her too much interest. I bang a girl on and off that has a BF she lives with and a kid with him. She doesn't give a shvt and neither do I. When she wants it I give her a good fvck and leave it at that.

Yea I guess so =/ No harm in just goin for it...
Now that I think about I've never even gone after a girl who was already taken...weird. But anyway more replies would be appreciated greatly. Im gonna see whats up with her tomorrow.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she hasnt seen him in five months, it isnt a relationship. End of story.

Chrom3y

Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
If she hasnt seen him in five months, it isnt a relationship. End of story.
Lol yea I know. Doesn't matter how much you talk on the phone, if you haven't seen him in 5 months then it isn't a relationship. How can there be any connection? Yea I'm definately going for it now :cool:

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chrom3y said:
She WANTS me to do these things but apparently she "loves" her bf. Should I keep trying?
Wow, you are the best friend any girl could ever have. She gets to have fun with you, receive sexual comments from you, go out to dinner with you, gets her ego stroked constantly, and doesn't have to kiss you or give you sex since she gets it from her bf ? Sweet deal!

I never know why guys think its ok to give money and spend time with a hot girl without getting anything back. If you sold your car, wouldn't you expect to receive money in exchange for it? If you sold your house, wouldn't you expect to receive money in exchange for it? How come when you sell yourself, your money and time to a hot girl, you don't expect to receive anything back for it? (i.e sex)

Chrom3y

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok seriously, dont be a douche with your sarcastic replies. I have never done anything for this girl and she is abstinent FYI. She tells me about giving me head and that she would do it for someone she cares about. I could be that guy since her bf hasnt even hugged her in FIVE MONTHS!! So hop off...

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chrom3y said:
The deal is that I've been feeling this one girl a lot. The problem is, obviously, she has a bf. But the thing is that she hasn't seen him in FIVE MONTHS! And he lives about 15 minutes away by car. Oh and by the way I'd post this in the high school forum but more people view this forum =). She obviously likes me, she even told me, she tried SO HARD not to kiss me one time. I was provoking her but she held strong lol, I also grabbed her a$$ and told her "I know you like that". She does...I tell her things like "wouldn't be nice to be kissed, and touched, and pleased?" She WANTS me to do these things but apparently she "loves" her bf. Should I keep trying? Or see how things play out with her bf? FIVE FREAKING MONTHS!!! lol She needs some type of lovin!
you need to KINO, then foreplay, then kiss, then home run on her... that's why she's holding back because you are not warming her up. you can't just kiss her or grab her ass, it has to be gradual.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's an imaginary BF just like all 13yr olds have one of the Jonas brothers as a BF.It's not about him,it's you. Make a move or stop seeing her.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
DonJuan11 said:
Wow, you are the best friend any girl could ever have. She gets to have fun with you, receive sexual comments from you, go out to dinner with you, gets her ego stroked constantly, and doesn't have to kiss you or give you sex since she gets it from her bf ? Sweet deal!

I never know why guys think its ok to give money and spend time with a hot girl without getting anything back. If you sold your car, wouldn't you expect to receive money in exchange for it? If you sold your house, wouldn't you expect to receive money in exchange for it? How come when you sell yourself, your money and time to a hot girl, you don't expect to receive anything back for it? (i.e sex)
ROTFLMAO!!! :crackup:

Seriously, OP, you showed too much interest and now you took a one way trip to Wussville, Louisiana.

That's 10 minutes from Sexless, Arkansas.

And 30 minutes from Ego-Stroke City, Mississippi!

You need to get on your game.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, why hasnt she seen her bf in 5 months? Especially if he's a 15 minute drive. Can he not drive? What is keeping them from seeing eachother?

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP. Here's the only advice im going to give you. Girls lie and if they are telling the truth, the truth could change in a matter of seconds. You're young and you will get burnt a few times(based on what you posted). You'll probably become bitter then realize how sh1t works.

Read the DJ bible.

"I tell her things like "wouldn't be nice to be kissed, and touched, and pleased?" "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Don't ever pull that wussy sh1t again. Don't say sh1t like that. Either do those things or don't.

RandallLambert

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chrom3y said:
Ok seriously, dont be a douche with your sarcastic replies. I have never done anything for this girl and she is abstinent FYI. She tells me about giving me head and that she would do it for someone she cares about. I could be that guy since her bf hasnt even hugged her in FIVE MONTHS!! So hop off...
He wasn't being a douche, he was actually being the only one on this thread giving you some sound advice. Listen kid, you lost this one. She has a boyfriend, all that stuff like "she's trying so hard not to" and "she wants me really" is just your ego trying to justify the fact that you've been rejected plain and simple.

If she was going to fvck you, it would have happened, but it hasn't, so it's not going to.

This isn't the first post like this on SoSuave and it certainly ain't going to be the last. Why not find yourself a nice girl with no current ties and see how that works out for ya?

Chrom3y

Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm...thanks for the replies...? Yea...anyway Im not trying to justify anything. We talked before and she has liked me since the beginning of the year. She asked me why I never made a move and it was because I was with another girl at the time. And to the guy who asked why they haven't seen each other in 5 months...idk. Neither of them have a car so go figure =/. But Im gonna make moves anyway just for the hell of it. And about the douche comment...lol...Idk whether to say sorry or not man. I just would really prefer a normal reply than sarcasm.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chrom3y said:
Yea I guess so =/ No harm in just goin for it...
Now that I think about I've never even gone after a girl who was already taken...weird. But anyway more replies would be appreciated greatly. Im gonna see whats up with her tomorrow.
Young man let me tell you now. Dont let this little girl hype ur head up to much. Remember at some point everything shes saying to you, she once told her bf the same. It aint hard to get a girl to cheat, but once you do, dont expect to have a trusting relationship.

You're young man. And I can tell you that there is no point in taking this situation seriously. Just enjoy the ride.

Chrom3y

Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackJackal said:
Young man let me tell you now. Dont let this little girl hype ur head up to much. Remember at some point everything shes saying to you, she once told her bf the same. It aint hard to get a girl to cheat, but once you do, dont expect to have a trusting relationship.

You're young man. And I can tell you that there is no point in taking this situation seriously. Just enjoy the ride.
You're so right man, thanks. Im actually interested in her friend now so I'll see what happens with that. But really, I need to focus on myself more than anything now. The best thing I've ever read on this forum has got to be J0n024's field report logs or w/e you call them. Thats true motivation right there, if you haven't read it yet then GO NOW! I have my prioritied straight now(in my mind at least). First comes me, school would come first but its summer. Im going to work out and improve my confidence and image. Then comes my personal interests and hobbies, mainly sports, gotta practice for next season. Then comes the jobs, gotta have that money for senior year and a car which will expand my oppurtunities to have FUN. Then comes the women at the bottom of the list, because from what I've read, its when you put the pvssy on a pedestal is when you never get it. Gotta just have fun and live life and the pvssy will follow as a good bonus:rolleyes: . I dont know when I will start but when I do I will definately log my approaches, even if its one a month.

PS: Anyone who hasn't read snowplowman's approach log or w/e go read it. He and J0n024 are some of the best motivation you could possibly get from this site.

"You're putting the pvssy on a pedestal" Gotta love 40-year old virgin lol

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't going to break up with him for you. In fact, you don't want to be in a relationship with her. You can see how she behaves when she's in a relationship, she's close to cheating on him, she'll do the same to you. The best you can hope for is some action on the side while she is still with the boyfriend. Just do everything you normally would to attract a woman. Get alone with her, and make your move.

Chrom3y

Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
She isn't going to break up with him for you. In fact, you don't want to be in a relationship with her. You can see how she behaves when she's in a relationship, she's close to cheating on him, she'll do the same to you. The best you can hope for is some action on the side while she is still with the boyfriend. Just do everything you normally would to attract a woman. Get alone with her, and make your move.

Did u even read my post prior to yours? I said I'm focused on other things now. Time to make changes now...oh and I'm gonna try for her friend. In case you missed that too.