Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she had a 3-sum, then wanted a relationship

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I met a few weeks back tells me the other day she had a 3-sum with her best friend and this guy. We already had a sort of relationship going but when she told me this, it kind of made me see how our relationship was going. Total friend zone BS I'm pretty sure. I told her there are some things we shouldn't tell each other, and she says she only told me because "I listened" to her. Today I told her I didn't see her as relationship material (because my gut feeling tells me she's a dirty wh0re) but she could still see me as a fvck buddy. Then she gets angry and says, "I'm not a sex toy, screw you!" blah blah blah.

I hadn't even boinked her yet, the sad part. But she lured me in with the promise sexual gratification in exchange for attention.

My question, when a girl tells you she has a 3-sum without you, and she continues to talk to you, is that friend zone?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it shows she might be trying to have her cake and eating it too.

Did she still want a relationship? Did she still want sex from you after the threesome?

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
I think it shows she might be trying to have her cake and eating it too.

Did she still want a relationship? Did she still want sex from you after the threesome?
yes she still wanted a "relationship" but she already got all sexed up and didn't leave any juice for me!!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
The point at which you fvcked up is blatantly calling her a wh0re. You don't ever "tell" a woman you're going to use her as a cvm trashcan, you just do it. Flip the power around brother. Put her ass on a leash and use her when you want with the hope that one day she'll garner your affection and undivided attention (which should never fvcking happen).

She's expressing her sexuality. So what? Are you her parent? No, so go and have crazy unabandoned sex with her and her gal pals. Put it in every hole she has twice. When you're done she's a memory not a reciept.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I did call her a ho because she is a ho! But it was harder to just meet her and fvck her, because it was a long-distance thing. I should have known better than to try to fvck a girl long distance :crackup:

Karma you're right, I gave her way too much attention. Fvckin drama queens I swear.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh she had a 3sum? any girl that experiments is a ***** right? how about you? does the fact that you want to use her for sex make you a dirty *****?

****ing America and its repressed, irrational and completely benign view towards sex. I would like to think the human race has evolved to the point that we understand that all of us crave sexual contact and a person having the balls to seek it out should not be condemned for doing something which is in their nature.

I get the same thing in Australia, if a girl has a one night stand she is a *****. Every day I spend in Europe when I am there is like a day spent on another planet. Sexuality is an open subject and a woman having a threesome is not a big deal. People do not become social outcasts just because they indulge in sex.

What is with America/Australia and this notion that if a woman explores her sexuality she is a *****. No wonder you get all these kids shooting up schools and people shooting each other. People are so repressed that they explode with rage. Serial rapist/killers are born because of Americas repressed views towards sex. Europe has a lower homicide rate than America and you have to think why. It isn't all about sex but it definitely has to do with the repressed nature of American society and the psychological impact that has on people.

But go ahead call her a ***** for doing what comes natural and award the idiot girls who go against their nature. Europe is so easy going you do not need to hear this crap about a girl being a slut because she slept with a guys he just met people are open and friendly.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No the problem is not her wanting to experiment, that's completely cool. The problem is she said she wanted a "relationship" and then she tells me she had a 3-sum. Make up your mind ho!

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
oh she had a 3sum? any girl that experiments is a ***** right? how about you? does the fact that you want to use her for sex make you a dirty *****?

****ing America and its repressed, irrational and completely benign view towards sex. I would like to think the human race has evolved to the point that we understand that all of us crave sexual contact and a person having the balls to seek it out should not be condemned for doing something which is in their nature.

I get the same thing in Australia, if a girl has a one night stand she is a *****. Every day I spend in Europe when I am there is like a day spent on another planet. Sexuality is an open subject and a woman having a threesome is not a big deal. People do not become social outcasts just because they indulge in sex.

What is with America/Australia and this notion that if a woman explores her sexuality she is a *****. No wonder you get all these kids shooting up schools and people shooting each other. People are so repressed that they explode with rage. Serial rapist/killers are born because of Americas repressed views towards sex. Europe has a lower homicide rate than America and you have to think why. It isn't all about sex but it definitely has to do with the repressed nature of American society and the psychological impact that has on people.

But go ahead call her a ***** for doing what comes natural and award the idiot girls who go against their nature. Europe is so easy going you do not need to hear this crap about a girl being a slut because she slept with a guys he just met people are open and friendly.
Not everyone feels the same way about sex as you do.

Sex is open, natural, not a big deal? Like baking cookies or watching the sun rise?

Very interesting...

Would you let me have sex with your 7 year old daughter?

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
if a girl has a one night stand she is a *****. Every day I spend in Europe when I am there is like a day spent on another planet. Sexuality is an open subject and a woman having a threesome is not a big deal. People do not become social outcasts just because they indulge in sex.
Indulging in sex is one thing having a threesome is another. You seem to be awarding girls who act whorish as being liberated (feminist logic). Having ons vs getting involved in a 3way is a whole different level of normal sexual relations. Its late and I'm tired so I'm not going to explain right now, but if you were dating in a girl in the us, australia, or europe and found out she had a 3way would you not be pissed.

Side note I find funny the word 3way is not picked up spellcheck, and the word spellcheck is. What kind of world do we live in?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
wjh said:
Not everyone feels the same way about sex as you do.

Sex is open, natural, not a big deal? Like baking cookies or watching the sun rise?

Very interesting...

Would you let me have sex with your 7 year old daughter?
You are waaaay off base here. First, NickBE is correct that the USA is stuck in a goddamned puritanistic foray and not evolving. Why do you think crime is as bad as it is? Sexual repression is why. Sex should be open, natural and not a big deal whatsoever. Catholic / Christian guilt has put a stranglehold on any kind of maturation this country has ever sought to gain.

Regarding the pedophilic comment, If you asked me that about my kid you'd be pulling your goddamned teeth out of my knuckles.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
belividere said:
Side note I find funny the word 3way is not picked up spellcheck, and the word spellcheck is. What kind of world do we live in?
Um, did you try threeway and not 3way?

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
You are waaaay off base here. First, NickBE is correct that the USA is stuck in a goddamned puritanistic foray and not evolving. Why do you think crime is as bad as it is? Sexual repression is why. Sex should be open, natural and not a big deal whatsoever. Catholic / Christian guilt has put a stranglehold on any kind of maturation this country has ever sought to gain.

Regarding the pedophilic comment, If you asked me that about my kid you'd be pulling your goddamned teeth out of my knuckles.
Why would you hit me? Maybe if you had sex with little girls and you weren't so puritanical with your beliefs you wouldn't be so violent.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
wjh said:
Why would you hit me? Maybe if you had sex with little girls and you weren't so puritanical with your beliefs you wouldn't be so violent.
Thank you for proving my theory of rampant immaturity here in the good ol' US of A.

I hope Maynard is right and all you west coast fvckers learn to swim, learn to swim , learn to swim . . .

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
belividere I do not award girls for having multiple partners but I do not call them *****s because they choose to have sex with somebody. If its a threesome or an orgy it doesn't matter, if she has an urge to do it she should.

What it matter if she is with one guy or one guy and a girl? Sex is sex it is natural and we all like to experiment. A girl should not be called a slut because she is sexually open just like a guy isn't.

If I was dating a girl and I found out she had a threesome I would be pissed off. However the girl in question is single she was not dating anybody as far as the poster explained.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Thank you for proving my theory of rampant immaturity here in the good ol' US of A.

I hope Maynard is right and all you west coast fvckers learn to swim, learn to swim , learn to swim . . .
Immaturity?

You were the one espousing violence against me after claiming that the reason American's are so violent is because of their puritanical sexual beliefs.

All I'm saying is for you to follow your own advice. I think some casual gay encounters, incestuous orgies, and bestiality will cure your level of aggression right away!

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH A GOD DAMNED 3SUM!!! But I'll be damned if a girl is going to try to garner my affection and then go out and indulge herself with some other dudes c0ck.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
wjh said:
Immaturity?

You were the one espousing violence against me after claiming that the reason American's are so violent is because of their puritanical sexual beliefs.

All I'm saying is for you to follow your own advice. I think some casual gay encounters, incestuous orgies, and bestiality will cure your level of aggression right away!

Learn to read. I said if you talked that sh!t about banging my 7 year old you'd be eating through a straw the rest of your life. Sex between mature legal adults should be advocated and not demeaned.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is natural amongst adults not children, children naturally do not sexually develop sexually until they are 15-16. These days because of all the hormones pumped into our food kids are starting puberty as young as 7 years old.

Historically speaking 15-16 would be the age that sex would start to become incorporated into a persons life.

Oh and here is a news flash child molesters are predominantly found in countries that have a repressed views towards sex. Your fear of sex feeds itself, you create your own monsters.