Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She gets angry for nothing

giovannikast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi
Buddies
I have been having arguments with my girlfriend lately. We have seven months as a couple but the last one we have have arguments frequently and it is getting worst. She is being angry about almost everything and I do not know what to do. I try to not to give her attention when she is angry and I call her by her brat behavior.
Well, I would like to use CAF in her, any buddy can give me an example about how to use CAF when she is being angry, how to handle this kind of situations. I would like to hear your advices, buddies.

Giovanni
:cool: :cool: :cool:

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uuhm.. Have you considered listening to her and finding out why she gets angry all the time? And I'm not necessarily talking about what she says.. But you'll surely start to notice a pattern, what causes these emotional outbursts, etc.

You know, C&F isn't a magic pill.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, C&F isn't a magic pill.
Agreed. Also, if the arguements are about really stupid things, she might be starting them on purpose because she wants you to ditch her (so she doesn't have to do it)

If the arguements are about something valid, maybe listen to what she's b1tching about.

Try settling the dispute. Make sure you prevent her from changing the topic. Women try doing that when they find themselves stuck in a corner. However, if things get even more out of hand and she becomes completely unreasonable, that's when you walk away.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An idea!;)

when she is pissed off... try grabbing her in a gentle way, and hugging her... then pull away from her (still holding her arms) and tell her how much she means to you, then go for the kiss... if u guys have sez regularly, this will prob lead to sex because of the chemicals released when she is angry, and the chemicals released when u touch her and kiss her at a time of anger... when "mixed" can become very usefull;)

TRY IT!

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
If the arguements are about something valid, maybe listen to what she's b1tching about.
IME, if the arguments are about "nothing" , they're about something. Something is causing the emotional flare-up, whether she consciously hides that thing or not.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
poor communication?

oh... and one more thing.....

COMMUNICATION!

Do the math;)

Laterz...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look beyond the topics of your arguments, they are only symptoms of the real issue. Talk to your girlfriend WITHOUT C/F at a time when the two of you are in relatively good moods.

Just ask her if there's something on her mind because you've noticed that the two of you have been going at it more often than usual. The key to this is to let them vent, when she does you have to shut up and listen.

She'll need to get all of the emotion off her chest before she is able to give you some incite to the real issue. Hopefully at this point you're not too pissed off and will be able to continue the discussion to solve the real problem.

Last edited:

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco you rule. Are you the guy in the gilette powershave gel commercial? ;)

Whoever said sosuave is becoming a wasteland of AFCs who do nothing but put each other down is WRONG.

The proof is right above this post (and surely below too!)

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah he is right. communication is the key. And if she refuses to really tell your why i'd threaten to leaver her..........she'll fess up. (of course im not saying nexting her....thats a typical afc reply. Im just saying dont put up with crap if she is pulling your change and refusing to tell you). I would do this after a couple of shots trying to get her to open up. Tell her communication is important and if she is just gonna complain and argue without communication what is really bothering her your gonna find someone who will communicate with you.

and of courses you will.......cause she will open up

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mistyc
Francisco you rule. Are you the guy in the gilette powershave gel commercial? ;)

Whoever said sosuave is becoming a wasteland of AFCs who do nothing but put each other down is WRONG.

The proof is right above this post (and surely below too!)
Hehehehe, thanks for the kind words, I do have an occasional lucid moment or two.... :p

This just hits home with me because my last relationship suffered through this. It was semi-long term, just a year and a half, but I swear the arguments took it's toll on me. It was emotionally draining. Yes, men can become emotionally drained too.

Breaking up lifted a huge weight off of me. I'm not saying that breaking up should be everyone's solution, but if you've done your best to communicate and it's only been one sided, you have to look out for yourself because no one else will, especially someone who can not communicate with you.