She gave me a white rose

frotzburn

Reaction score
ive been visiting this site for 5 years now...:)
on to my situation... i have been gaming this girl (model, local celebrity) for about 8 months now and we enjoy each other's company a lot. Most of her girl friends would say that she would always joke that she loves me and as a don juan i would always accuse her of loving me and she actually wont deny (or confirm it)...last january we went out and i actually asked her to be my gf as i held her hand when i dropped her in her house (and not the corollary, to be her bf) (yeah kinda AFC but her friends actually told me that she wants me to ask her to be her girl and its been goddamn 8 months!!) and she didnt give me a definite yes or no..days passed and she would ignore my invites for a date..then after several days she left a white rose and a note on my house asking for a date! i was not able to recieve it as some AFC must have stolen it hehe

from then on i would be playin cool and always wait for her to initiate (invite, call, text etc)

since the girl is a model-celebrity, she gets tons of attention from AFCs which doesnt bother me a bit...Some of her friends say that i should wait for her answer (yeah right) while some of my friends told me that it was good as saying YES (the rose) while some would say that it still needs some more Djing

Question? Wats the best to do in this situtation?
as ive said before im leaning back coz of the AFC move and as i do it am spinning 4 more other plates..hehehehe

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought a white rose was symbolic of friendship. Of course, you could always be optimistic and assume she's an idiot like most models.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Straight from Wikipedia, so it *must* be true:

"According to the Victorian "language of flowers", different colored roses each have their own symbolic meaning:

Red: love
Pink: grace, gentle feelings of love
White: innocence, purity, secrecy, friendship, reverence and humility."

frotzburn

Reaction score

yup i researched that but some of my girl friends said that since she is a girl giving a rose she gave me white one since giving a red rose is a guys move...hmmm models are idiots!hehe

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
NO. Assume she wants friends. If she wants more shell have to make a better move. You got four other plates, take one, and be seen, if you know what I mean. Dont call her, let her call you and then be hard to reach.

By doing this you are sending a powerful message. She will be attracted to that.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frotzburn said:
ive been visiting this site for 5 years now...:)
on to my situation... i have been gaming this girl (model, local celebrity) for about 8 months now and we enjoy each other's company a lot. Most of her girl friends would say that she would always joke that she loves me and as a don juan i would always accuse her of loving me and she actually wont deny (or confirm it)...last january we went out and i actually asked her to be my gf as i held her hand when i dropped her in her house (and not the corollary, to be her bf) (yeah kinda AFC but her friends actually told me that she wants me to ask her to be her girl and its been goddamn 8 months!!) and she didnt give me a definite yes or no..days passed and she would ignore my invites for a date..then after several days she left a white rose and a note on my house asking for a date! i was not able to recieve it as some AFC must have stolen it hehe

from then on i would be playin cool and always wait for her to initiate (invite, call, text etc)

since the girl is a model-celebrity, she gets tons of attention from AFCs which doesnt bother me a bit...Some of her friends say that i should wait for her answer (yeah right) while some of my friends told me that it was good as saying YES (the rose) while some would say that it still needs some more Djing

Question? Wats the best to do in this situtation?
as ive said before im leaning back coz of the AFC move and as i do it am spinning 4 more other plates..hehehehe
So your a DJ, uh?

So tell me Does that include having interest in a girl for 8 months and not doing anything about it?
Does that mean asking a girl out and getting a lack of response and still trying and still getting no where!
Does that mean constantly asking her out getting nothing in return and then expecting her to make the moves.
Does that also include her leaving a rose on your doorstep, even though it was not taken by you and a note? And what did the note say exactly?

Regardless what the rose implies.

You have been trying it on with a Girl for 8 months and now you wonder why you’re a GF and not a BF?

She as loads of male chumps qualifying her attention and asking her out and stuff and for some unknown reason you are out of that loop since your better then the other AFC’s.

Look man your either:
A: A troll since your post looks rather constructed.
B: An in-denial AFC and rather a large one at that.
C: delusions of what A DJ is, if a DJ is what you are I would rather be an AFC.

The only AFC guy and the one who is being strung along in all this seems to be you, but you cant see it even when you spelled it out and I find that a little odd.
You have highlighted the problem and still fail to see it, now I have to try to understand you really don’t have a clue, or your either a troll!

As for the other plates forget about this one, you gave her the chance for a date, the next phase is to beg! think about it.

Last edited:

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget what Wikipedia says about the colour of the damn flower, don't make any assumptions.
She's given you an opening here and you can take it or not... something like "I've never been given a flower by a girl before, that was really nice, but... you know... when you're declaring your undying love for someone, the rose is meant to be red."

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
Its not about the rose. Its about her actions, and they speak she wants friend.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
She sounds like a nut.
Agreed attention who*e jumps to mind with this one, she probably needs the ego fix to keep her on top form and 100% confident in here proffession, that is suck the confidence out of all the GL smucks out there, have about 3-5 chumps telling how amazing she is, picking her up and having the privalige of doing favours for her.

It saddens me in this day and age there are men who will bend over backwards for a women who is simply using them to get attention/free rides/free stuff/GF provilages without sex or anything else and they are perfectly happy playing along with it or justify it to themselves.

i dont care how long her legs are how big her ti*s are or how tight that puss* is or what film she stared in, if she is not giving it to you its just gonna be another problem in your life, something i would get rid of.

Having a sexy women play you for a smuck is probably the worst situation i can think of especcially the loosers who wait 8months with dic* in hand like a dog waiting for the dog buscuit, i have no respect for men like that since you not doing the rest of the male population any favours by allowing women to be arrogant/attetnion seeking/manipulative whor*s, so is the women to blame or the DOG without the bone.

Get the hint, i hate this shi* i really do.

and yes you deserve all the shi* you planted, i nice big bed of fetilized cow cra* except there was no seed to plant, now your diggin thorugh the shi* wondering where the plant is? Well at least you can smell the shi* now and the stink is becoming noticable, smuck.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i tell you what, it will definitely be funny to see how she reacts if you ignore her weak come-on attempt

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
Frotzburn, jewish I assume?

Most here agree the best way is to ignore her, and even date other people. Shes not used to that kind of treatment. Shell think about you and want to come back to you. Stick to your guns.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not sure i do agree with that

If she's asking you out, you may as well go out...Just make sure you aren't troubling yourself too much by doing so. Find a time that's convenient, and make sure she pays for stuff since it's her idea.

And maybe tease her about how silly she's acting.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
banGbro said:
Its not about the rose. Its about her actions, and they speak she wants friend.
Bingo. If she really wanted you, she wouldn't be sitting on the can for 8 months - and would have jumped at the chance to be your gf already.

Instead, she's playing dodgeball with your nuts...
since the girl is a model-celebrity, she gets tons of attention from AFCs
Yea, and guess what...YOU are one of those AFCs with oneitis showering her with tons of attention! Look in the mirror and wake the fvck up, fool!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, he did ask her to "be his gf" in a pretty wussy way

so I'm not surprised she was hesitant

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you fu'cked this girl? Stupid question, but if you haven't, then it would explain things.

If you go eight months in a relationship with girl and you do not fu'ck, the relationship is the sort of relationship known as FRIEND. (Or potential sugar-daddy marriage, if you can support a family).

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
she's playing dodgeball with your nuts...
Enough said.