Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She fvcked him!!!!!! need answer fast.

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this chick that i really like and she likes me, anyway long story short she had a b/f and he cheated on her, she broke up with him, i just got done talkin on the phone with her and i was layin my game down flirtin with her and such, anyway she told me that a week after her b/f cheated on her she lost her virginity to him, WTF? I am a virgin right now too and would have like to have been with a virgin my first time, But i really could give a fvck anymore.

Now i really like this chick (the first girl i have ever really liked) Now should i next her because of this or just WHAT SHOULD I DO? I THINK she still likes her ex. Any of you been in this kind of situation? Damn im pissed...

Thanks to all......:confused:

sano

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in a situation somewhat similar to yours 2 years ago. I went ahead and tried the best that I could to ignor the fact that she lost it to another guy. It worked out fine for me...for a while. But then one time we started getting intimate and BAM! I was like, wtf am I doing if this girl has been with another guy even after being cheated on by him....what is she going to do to me? Right then and there I ended all relation with her. She proved her self to be really weak in what she did.

In the long run, if I were in your shoes, I would next her. It may hurt at first, but in the end it will hurt a lot less then if you do have a relationship with her.

Just my .02

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget her, who cares this is where you are going to start out and there will be much better girls then that.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, the pool has been pee pee'd in. Do you want to swim in dirty water?

Reaction score
Originally posted by hummer47
Theres this chick that i really like and she likes me, anyway long story short she had a b/f and he cheated on her, she broke up with him, i just got done talkin on the phone with her and i was layin my game down flirtin with her and such, anyway she told me that a week after her b/f cheated on her she lost her virginity to him, WTF?

cough...can you say "emotional tampon"??

lol listen to yourself man

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
See i would think im in the friend zone and **** but shes always flirtin and touchin me and saying sexual things to me. I dont know but i think i will go ahead and keep her on the side to make other chicks i like jealous. I will play off their jealousy. ;)

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hummer47
See i would think im in the friend zone and **** but shes always flirtin and touchin me and saying sexual things to me. I dont know but i think i will go ahead and keep her on the side to make other chicks i like jealous. I will play off their jealousy. ;)
in other words, shes an attention wh0re whos using you for attention

next... and ronny was right you friggin tampon. lol