Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She flakes after a night of passion

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I got caught in a flake trap and am dumbfounded on what went wrong.

Have you ever been out on a first date with a girl and everything seems to be going well, the chemistry is there, both of you are enjoying yourselves, you sense a deep connection and the expectation that you will be seeing her for a while and then, without warning, all is lost, no second date? Well, that is what happened to me:

I went out with her last Friday. She is as close to perfection physically as a girl can get (9.0) and not a bad personality. The only drawback: she has a kid. She came to my place and seemed quite enthusiastic about the date. In fact, she called like three times the same day to confirm that I was on. Talk about high IL!

We went out for some drinks at a bar and engaged in pretty good conversation and from there we went to a club on SouthBeach for a night of more drinking and dancing. I can tell that she was into me by the body language, eye contact, kino, etc. and the fact that she didn't want to go home. Also, not once did she ask me to buy her a drink like some bimbo and in fact she only had one drink throughout the night and she paid.

To make the long story short, we ended up at my place. She was kind of tired and sleepy, but that did not prevent me from going for the kiss close which each gladly accepted. That is all we did because I did not get the vibe that she wanted to go all the way and it was only the first date. Well, the next morning, she leaves and asks me to walk her out. I give her a long kiss on the lips and she tells me to call her. Mission accomplished, so I thought.

I called her on Wednesday to set something up for Sunday. She answered and said something about her kid and that she would call me back in 10 minutes. Well, she has not called since then and I have a feeling that it was your typical female blow off.

I have two theories:

1) She got aggravated that I called her like 5 days later and has labeled me a player (not likely)

2) She thought things through and decided that she does not want to get involved in a relationship with me for whatever reason.

Damn! This is the type of girl you would want to show off to your friends and family.

Oh well, back to the drawing board...

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"
Damn! This is the type of girl you would want to show off to your friends and family."

A single mother ? this a prize to you?

Night of passion? a kiss close?

Dude you should have moved on her.

But most likely..as a mother..she is probably busy with her child..I doubt it has anything to do with you.

She will call..just chill.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree Starman. SM's are women that I generally try to avoid, but every now and then you come across one that you can't resist.

Perhaps you are correct and she will call. It is no loss though, because I just got a call from an 8.5 who wants to see me tomorrow night. Yahooo!!!:D

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be infatuated with a GORGEOUS chick that had 2 kids and a fiance!

she really liked me too..we had a few flings where she would ditch her fiance to hang with me..then she started to feel guilty about what she was doing and we lost contact..

The whole time I was thinking "God what a gorgeous chick..but I DONT want to be a DAD!"

hahah glad she ended it..because I wouldnt of been able to handle it

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by violator

Have you ever been out on a first date with a girl and everything seems to be going well, the chemistry is there, both of you are enjoying yourselves, you sense a deep connection and the expectation that you will be seeing her for a while and then, without warning, all is lost, no second date?
LOL! Been there, bro.
It is common for a high-maintenance HB to display super high IL before and during the first date. But then, the guy commits some faux pas (which is often trivial) that convinces her he is just a mere mortal. So she acts like nothing is wrong and gives you the cold shoulder the next time you talk to her.

Typical HB skullduggery. NEXT!

Toke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well buddy, I just had the same thing happen, but about 10x worse.

Girl I knew for 4 years. We were good friends, close, damn close. She breaks up with her ex. Then asks me out. I wasnt suprised, her IL had been really high for months.

She invites herself to my place. Leads me into my first ever makeout session (not just one, but 3). She even gives me tips on kissing, as she knew it was my first. The end of the night she kisses me again as I drop her off at home.

Its been 7 weeks, I havent seen her since. Other than 2 ICQ conversations, and one email that I sent her on her birthday, there's been no contact. IL went from 100%, to a big ****ing zero.

I was ****ing nuts about her too. I've never been so bummed out in my life. In fact, I'm so bummed by it I started taking anti depressants today. I dont have a clue why she just changed her mind like that.

Dont you just hate women? Arg!

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL,...

So you swung for the FENCES and got a Foul Tip....

You'll get 'em next time, Slugger....

:cool:

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TOke ,

She seems like she was just curious as to what kind of lover you would be..and thats as far as it went..just quenching her curiosity..

or she may have been turned on by the fact that she seduced you..but after she got her fill..she lost interest

dontmindme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe her kid was throwing a tantrum, and when she finally took care of it, she completely forgot about calling you back. You know how crazy it can be with kids.