Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She farted

intomyown

Don Juan
Reaction score
She got up to use the restroom and I heard her slip out a fart while she was taking a piss. I was in the adjacent room so it wasn't like I had my ear against the door.

I'm keeping my mouth shut, but are there any of you out there that would use this in conversation with her? I guess my real question is how embarrassment effects IL early on in dating.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, this has happened to me times before but you know little things like this you should ignore. Nothing big anyway.

jd782

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry about it. She was going to the bathroom. In the bathroom. Its not like she squatted on the table at your mothers house at Chritmas dinner. She probably didnt realize you could hear. If you bring it up it will probably emberass her.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the ****, so she's in the toilet, and she farts .. I really don't see the problem in that lol :D I always like to let one go while pissing anyway lol

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Who cares. I used to fart in one of my ex's face in order to wake her up. Give it a go. And this ex was one with whom I could get away with anything! The one I was a real jerk with and who would never leave me. I will never understand these damn biatches:confused:

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let is pass.

Compare it with Robin Williams saying (in Goodwill Hunting), "My ex-wife used to fart whenever she will orgasm." :)

Somethings are better left unsaid. No need to bring it up. Restrooms are very personal space and should be kept that way.

intomyown

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. Well now I need some serious advice on a different HB. Should probably start a new thread but this should be quick.

Background:
Met a blond HB-8.5 at a bbq about a month ago (before I found the DJ bible). Got the number after good convo, then called her to setup a date. I left a message (not ideal) and she didn't call me back. NEXT....

Development:
A few days ago a friend of hers told me she was talking about me and asked if he thought it was appropriate for her to call now. I thanked the afc for the info, I thought she would call but she didn't. So I called her back yesterday. Well she called me back today, left a message sounding VERY interested and apologetic.

I'm going to call back tonight for a Tuesday coffee, drinks date. Do you DJs see any flags, obvious pitfalls I should avoid?

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dealt with girls like this, sometimes with good and sometimes with bad results. I say give her an honest second chance but don't be surprised if it is a pain to get together with her.
Many times these girls aren't interested in you, they are simply upset that you haven't chased her enough. Nexting a girl before she expects you too is a big time beg-hit.

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dump her man... farts are just un-acceptable

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, i cant belive these guys.

hey, i think you should dump the girl even if she mentions going to the bathroom. How unsexy!:mad: :rolleyes:

;)

lc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ohmygod she's one of those go to the bathroom girls!

RUN!

actually i went out with a girl once who left a load in her toilet when i came over once and the relationship never recovered.

consider yourself lucky it was in the other room.

lc

AntonioMontana

Don Juan
Reaction score
ieeeh

thats nothin really! a friend of mine used to meet this girl, she was pretty but i thing she have had alot of problems
she fartet in the classroom and light her own fart on (iam not kindding)
once she sh1ts in the lake and shows it everybody and was pround that her sh1ts swim over the water and said look look my poo is like jesus it doesn´t sink
she shows everybody her footmushrooms.
than she fart in her hand and blow it against her boyfriends face, that was the end, now she is in therapy, i am not kidding here guys that was the weirdest person i ever get to know

schaff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: ieeeh

Originally posted by AntonioMontana
thats nothin really! a friend of mine used to meet this girl, she was pretty but i thing she have had alot of problems
she fartet in the classroom and light her own fart on (iam not kindding)
once she sh1ts in the lake and shows it everybody and was pround that her sh1ts swim over the water and said look look my poo is like jesus it doesn´t sink
she shows everybody her footmushrooms.
than she fart in her hand and blow it against her boyfriends face, that was the end, now she is in therapy, i am not kidding here guys that was the weirdest person i ever get to know
hmm sounds like a girl I use to know. Not quite to the extreme as showing people her sh*t but use to be proud of her farts for some unknown reason :confused:

Very attractive girl but was a huge f*ckin attention wh*re.

snatchdaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would I use this in conversation? Hmmm... it depends on whether it was a squeeker, a cheek flapper, or a nuclear bomb.