"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

she expects me to keep talking? yeah right.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
check this out.. just an example of what i get alot;

[23:03] <JeNNiFeR> hulloo
[23:04] <cola> hey
[23:04] <cola> what's so funny?
[23:04] <JeNNiFeR> what u mean whats so funny?
[23:05] <cola> in the room you laughed
[23:05] <JeNNiFeR> oh, they were too
[23:05] <cola> you little punk.
[23:06] <cola> you shouldn't of said my nick
[23:06] <JeNNiFeR> why not
[23:06] <cola> bobby might get a little jealous
[23:06] <cola> :p
[23:06] <JeNNiFeR> ah i can speak to whoever i like
[23:06] <cola> :)
[23:06] <JeNNiFeR> :)

i have known her for a few days, got her number too. she often messages me and says hi, but after a few minutes, it just dies. i mean, what, she always expects me to make conversation?
i have noticed this with many girls too. i am just trying a different approach since i've been the guy always chatting girls up for many years. it seems that they are use to it. so they assume we will continue chatting.

this is also for general in person. that was just an example.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
yeah. i've noticed that too. Most girls don't initiate or carry the convo

what do others think
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I haven't experienced that... I've noticed that if girls "like" me then they'll chat 24-7
 

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
North Bay, Ca
I've noticed this too, mostly with shy or reserved girls, they just answer ur questions, and then wait for u to talk, i'm like c'mon add something to the conversation, what do u think I am, a clown here to amuse u, shiet. You gotta entertain me 2 u know, that is if u want me to keep talking to u.
 

deeloo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
tails - from your posts I can see that you rely too heavily on the web to work your games on girls. I wouldn't do that. IM conversations are never like real life conversation, you don't have to say "bye" or "brb" to end a conversation, the conversation will die down when neither of you have anything to say. This goes for anyone, not just girls. Also most of the time they will be talking to other people, or doing something on the net. You can't always expect them to concentrate fully on the conversation. Want to chat with a girl? Ask her to a coffee date or something, works much better.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
true. i try to chat with girls online and both offline in person. but i find that in my area it's very hard to find a decent girl in person. there's alot of sluts down my way. i find that there's alot of nice smart girls online, i just wanna try my luck online, i haven't met anyone in person that i'd consider dating, yet. but i am trying both ways. doesn't hurt :)
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Tails we're both from the same city. Listen you gotta go to a place called "Steve's bar" on a Wednesday night. So much you highschool/uni poon in there you won't believe it!
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
thanks but no thanks. i don't like clubs/bars bro. most of the women there are sluts. i am looking for a relationship :)
 

-k2

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
not all women that go to bars are sluts, stop generalizing, stop being a puss, and go find one.

people go out to bars looking to have a good time, shoot some pool, have a few drinks and relax. Not everyone goes to bars to find a one night stand.

Im sure you have something better to do on wednesday nights anyways.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
i just don't like clubs/bars. it's not my thing. i am more a home person. or even hanging out the beach is good enough for me. parking up down near the beach and eating food with a girl. i like that sort of thing. the club bar thing is something i'd probably do back when i was young and looking for sex.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

-k2

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
your info says your 19.

"the club bar thing is something i'd probably do back when i was young and looking for sex."

.........

" i am more a home person. or even hanging out the beach is good enough for me. parking up down near the beach and eating food with a girl."

sure, all that sounds great, but you cant do stuff like that until you meet girls, which is why you go to bars and clubs.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
i know it may seem weird cause im 19 and i should be fuking every girl i meet. but i did all that when i was a bit younger. clubs/bars just dont do it for me man. i don't like the atmosphere. i hate the place... i don't like where there is so many people. i just don't like it, that's all.
 

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
455
Reaction score
3
I don't like clubs because I am like 6'3" and stick out like a sore thumb when I dance. I am above the crowd and dancing above people instead of with them. I do not dance although 99% of girls like to. I DO NOT LIKE TO DANCE. I listen to rock n roll and not Spice Girls. You can't dance to AC/DC. When I dance I just make up moves like everyone else, but it is very boring. You have to yell in people's ears just to barely hear them in clubs. Bars are a great place to go and even though it may be crowded it is still alot more quiet than clubs. I prefer to sit and talk, bars give that opportunityl, not night clubs.

I tried internet dating but I could only attract obese mothers. Nothing against obese mothers but this isn't my type. A few of the people I had interest in would not meet me in person. I was the only guy I know that tried internet dating, another guy I know browses the sites but don't know if he tries contacting them. Another guy met a girl in the newspaper who is plenty obese and is going to marry her, I think this guy is gay and he for sure is AFC whatever this stands for because his ringtone is "here comes the bride" and all he would talk about is getting his minivan and marrying her.

I have better luck moving in with female roommates I don't know than I do with getting a single date online. It can't be a safety issue then. Maybe it's the fact I don't BS and say I'm a 26 year old millionare, I don't know.

I don't know about anyone else but I think internet dating sucks. There are a few good looking women on there but they do not respond. Has anyone else had success/failure with online dating?
 
Top