Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She entirely gave her number by herself!!

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so just bought something for myself, this sales girl was eyeing me so started doing my check out when I was at counter,
Just a hi hello etc and she's like 'I have whatsapp' her other colleague came in so we just continue with check out, when I was leaving, handed her my phone and she dropped her number...
I said, I will text you and shes like sure sure...
---- 15 mins later I said heyy its me, thank you for good service. Her; you are welcome (emoji)

~~~haven't replied her anything, thinking of leaving a good morning message and asking how she's doing??

Bottom line for this is; I want to know what will experienced suave members will do...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never send a good morning message. It comes off as boring and clingy. Also, thanking her for the good service is the wrong compliment.... you are making it about the professional interaction dynamic, and not about the chemistry the two of you shared. I'm not surprised she responded the way she did because there is nowhere for her to go from there and she's probably sitting there wondering why this guy got her number if only to tell her thanks for ringing up my new pair of socks.

She is waiting for you to be a man and lead her. Ask her on a date. Be confident.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so just bought something for myself, this sales girl was eyeing me so started doing my check out when I was at counter,
Just a hi hello etc and she's like 'I have whatsapp' her other colleague came in so we just continue with check out, when I was leaving, handed her my phone and she dropped her number...
I said, I will text you and shes like sure sure...
---- 15 mins later I said heyy its me, thank you for good service. Her; you are welcome (emoji)

~~~haven't replied her anything, thinking of leaving a good morning message and asking how she's doing??

Bottom line for this is; I want to know what will experienced suave members will do...
Good job on getting the info.

I would have waited before "congratulating her" like wait until night/her shift end potential/next day.

And ask her straight for a date, building on the positive energy: "hey great talk yesterday, thanks for the help, looking forward to talk more.. join me at X on X" .

You want to distance yourself from the "i am a client" and you want to hit while it's hot.

So, wait a bit now and ask her for a date (like on thursday).

Like post above me: avoid anything that's "good morning" ... You not sleeping with her, you dont even know her... So you owe her nothing. Get a date

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No good morning
Text tomorrow after noon, before 6
"Let's grab a drink together Thursday at 7 at xyz place so we can get to know one another"

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just send her this tomorrow:

Hey you. I'm going to grab a drink on Thursday evening around 8 at such and such place. Why dont you join me".

That's it. Keep it simple.

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice nice, thanks for ideas, normally I do bit of bullsht before asking her out.. well I did just what you guys mentioned above,

~~her reply: sry, maybe I will not be able too
Me: aww, okay (sad emoji)
Her: I'm soo sorry (sad looking emoji)

Haven't replied her yet.. any ideas???

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice nice, thanks for ideas, normally I do bit of bullsht before asking her out.. well I did just what you guys mentioned above,

Leave it there... you sound needy and ''AFC''.

A) Don't go ''bit of bullsh!T'' before asking her out.... That's scream insecure and immaturity... Shows to her: A Guy Afraid of his feelings and afraid of responsibilities (leaders have responsibilites)

B) Avoid Emojis, it's sound childish - emotional = FriendZone material....
Keep Emojis for your LTR/Plate
Beside Jokes or Emotions don't past well by Textos compared to in-person... give the other person alot of options of interpretations...
Options = Play against you

C) Good Job on Asking Her Out

D) Don't Reply Anything Now. Just Move On.
If you don't reply anything... she'll wonder: Why he's not replying... he's soo different than all the AFC/BETA who chase me!

Dating is a Hunting Game: 1. You can Chase or 2. You can Attract....
1. Chasing: You need Stronger Cardio! Alot of Will! And better hope she's defenseless (no gun, no BF, no laws, etc.)... You play on her territory
2. Attracting: is alot more efficient, less time consuming, better results. However, takes more preparation.... You plays on YOUR territory.

E) Girl is the one who decides, she controls. Your Job is to make her ''choose you''.

So, don't reply to her... Move On ! When you have nothing to do like in 2 weeks to 1 month... Invite Her Again : ''Its Kzar, gonna be at this place by this time, join me''

See her answer... if she says no again... either delete number or wait another 6 months to 1 year when you have nothing to do. I believe in the 3rd strike (3rd time No = She's out and gone!)

In mean time: Go Ask other girls out, get more numbers, get more dates....

You'll see, the more you have dates, the easier it is, and she might even come back because of that (Girls loves Men with success in dating, they have 6th sense on these)

PS: I've had ''waitress and barmaid/ Service people'' give me their numbers... Its part of their job to be ''liked'' sometimes they want validation outside of work

Last edited:

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave it there... you sound needy and ''AFC''.

A) Don't go ''bit of bullsh!T'' before asking her out.... That's scream insecure and immaturity... Shows to her: A Guy Afraid of his feelings and afraid of responsibilities (leaders have responsibilites)

B) Avoid Emojis, it's sound childish - emotional = FriendZone material....
Keep Emojis for your LTR/Plate
Beside Jokes or Emotions don't past well by Textos compared to in-person... give the other person alot of options of interpretations...
Options = Play against you

C) Good Job on Asking Her Out

D) Don't Reply Anything Now. Just Move On.
If you don't reply anything... she'll wonder: Why he's not replying... he's soo different than all the AFC/BETA who chase me!

Dating is a Hunting Game: You can Chase or You can Attract....
Chasing: You need Stronger Cardio! Alot of Will! And better hope she's defenseless (no gun, no BF, no laws, etc.)... You play on her territory
Attracting: is alot more efficient, less time consuming, better results. However, takes more preparation.... You plays on YOUR territory.

E) Girl is the one who decides, she controls. Your Job is to make her ''choose you''.

So, don't reply to her... Move On ! When you have nothing to do like in 2 weeks to 1 month... Invite Her Again : ''Its Kzar, gonna be at this place by this time, join me''

See her answer... if she says no again... either delete number or wait another 6 months to 1 year when you have nothing to do. I believe in the 3rd strike (3rd time No = She's out and gone!)

In mean time: Go Ask other girls out, get more numbers, get more dates....

You'll see, the more you have dates, the easier it is, and she might even come back because of that (Girls loves Men with success in dating)

PS: I've had ''waitress and barmaid/ Service people'' give me their numbers... Its part of their job to be ''liked'' sometimes they want validation outside of work

Lolol ... I must say option E is true.. i noticed this for a long time, sometimes you ask her out in person and she's like nah blah blah, later on ask you by herself.. regarding wait8ng and asking her out again after 2 weeks or a month also works, happens alot with me from college mates to work mates now.. about Girls love the guy with success in dating yup true..

Regarding B, I don't agree, emojis are important and have done wonders especially if you are texting someone 18 to 25, hell the girl that I'm seeing right now is older than me but emoji is the thing in our texts. But with this girl I'll try to follow what ever the options given here.. not my own way...

A; AGAIN I believe that a bit of bullsht is necessary, not too much but still getting her into the point where you challenged her or she said something which leads to meeting..
But as mentioned; with this girl I'll will follow all the options and opinions by you guys in this thread!!! Keep on coming, @Espi

Glassguy

Reaction score

Agree with @Von as this is way too needy and beta.

Her: sorry, I wont be able too
Me: No problem. If you want to get together sometime hit me up. If not, take care.

Thats literally the last time she will hear from me unless she reaches back out (as in reaches back out to get together, not just chit chat).

She gave you no counter offer which shows low interest. Sometimes a woman will do this just to see how you handle it. If you go full beta and stalker she knows that she made a good call on not going out with you. If you just say "ok no problem" she may hit you up and counter offer later today or she may reach out in a few days or a week when she sees that you can handle rejection fine and didnt get butt hurt over it. Its one of the most basic shyte tests a woman will give you.

I pass it every time because I am dust in the wind if she doesnt reach back out much sooner than later.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Agree with @Von as this is way too needy and beta.

Her: sorry, I wont be able too
Me: No problem. If you want to get together sometime hit me up. If not, take care.

Thats literally the last time she will hear from me unless she reaches back out (as in reaches back out to get together, not just chit chat).

She gave you no counter offer which shows low interest. Sometimes a woman will do this just to see how you handle it. If you go full beta and stalker she knows that she made a good call on not going out with you. If you just say "ok no problem" she may hit you up and counter offer later today or she may reach out in a few days or a week when she sees that you can handle rejection fine and didnt get butt hurt over it. Its one of the most basic shyte tests a woman will give you.

I pass it every time because I am dust in the wind if she doesnt reach back out much sooner than later.
Kzar, some of the stuff mentioned in this thread is spot on and a source of great wisdom for you.

For now learn and be greater then before.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No good morning
Text tomorrow after noon, before 6
"Let's grab a drink together Thursday at 7 at xyz place so we can get to know one another"
She shoot her shot, she like you a lot, just get her to date.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Shes playing hard to get to avoid being too easy.. She wants you to chase some more. I would just wait to text her few days or weeks to ask her again.