Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She Done MEssed Up Im Going Sosuave.Net On Her

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who ever thought that after yrs of success and experience i was gonna actually be asking for advice instead of giving.

This is the scenario, This Girl at work , we have been working there for just over a month now, around the second week of work thats when i actually started paying attention to her and so did she, now all the interest signs are there on her part.

This is the thing i know for a fact that she wants hook up with me, had plenty of conversations with her on breaks at work and lunches and all the signs are there every one last of them, i can kino her when i feel like it, neg her all of that.
We even had a potluck at work and everybody bought in food, she sat next to me, and she was trynna act cute just to impress me and didnt even fill her plate halfway, so that she doesnt look greedy, sh!t i had 2 full plates on her face eating like i never ate before, i could care less about impressing her at the moment, i was hungry :), even the rest of the coworkers know that she is really into me since her signs are so obvious.

Now what i dont like is how one day we'll be at work flirting and touchy touchy with each other the next day she doesnt say a word to me, she will simply look at me hoping that i dont see her looking although i always catch her, and viceversa she also catches me checking her out.

ok i cant put all the blame on her, i another coworker told me how she went out with her exboyfriend so what i do ...lol...i flirt with her on her face and yall should see the way that she looks when she sees me flirting with her, i do it in purpose to let her know what time it really is, yall understand where im coming from.

Im not upset at her but im not happy with her neither, i dont konw how to explain in its like a agerish feeling towards her, i really cant explain it.
you know..dont talk to me one day and show me all the signs then the next day, you dont even direct one word towards me, i dont like those "games" either you wanna fuk or you dont.

She is the one thats most of the time initiating the convo so its kinda my fault too but thats my game, i act like i really dont want her, although i do want to get a taste of that.

So basicly i have decided to myself....since i have the house for myself for another week and a half , im gonna wait until she strikes a convo again , then i will really game her and i mean hardcore game her im not gonna be on no flirty mode, im planning in being in a setting up a get together at my house mode, and if she declines or acts stupid or tries to play more games , that will be the last time that i try to keep playing this stupid "hard to get game" i will literally drop her from my "potential draft pick list", i will really just forget about her completely.

Also i was informed that she has a bf, and i kinda knew although that when i asked her she hesitated a lot to answer then she finally told me no. I dont really care about him though if she decides to cheat on him with me its obviously hes not doing something right :) and i will take over, not as a bf though just friends with benefits.

What do yall think. never thought that i would encounter a situation that i cant really resolve bymyself :)

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
People have off days. Girls too. Especially girls, actually. Those days where she didn't flirt with you so much might have been days where she didn't feel all that hot. Maybe she's bloating. Maybe she couldn't get her hair just right. Maybe her clothes aren't fitting perfectly today, and she's blowing it out of proportion, thinking she's getting fat. Maybe she got in a fight with her bf. Maybe its her time of the month.

Do you get my point? It could be anything. Don't think about it so critically. If you truly didn't care about her, you wouldn't even worry about these things.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If all the signs are there, and you really want her, why are you waiting to do something?

Why not just ask her out and see what happens. From the way it sounds, everything is in place. Maybe she's giving you the cold shoulder days because she's tired of waiting on you to ask her out.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm very true on both posts.

today i heared her cussing on the phone at what it seemed to be a boy which i believe was her man by the way that she neglected herself from the rest of the crowd.

i couldnt feel happier :)

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused: yall wont believe what she did today

on our lunch me and my buddy from work, we are like the closest friends at work and everybody knows that, specially her.

Now tell me why on our lunch we both decide to go seat by her and her friend (they are always together also) so im seating there and she starts talking to him, telling him how she thinks how he would look cute with a low cut, im seating there thinking to myself, i cant believe she just said that on my face, she kept complimanting him on my face so i just played it off like it didnt bother me.

but to be honest that kind of turned me off, she lost points for that, right now im at the point that ima start ignoring her for good. i got plenty of other girls to actually hang out with, if she comes at me the right way i might give her a chance at me, other than that, she can forget it.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe she's more into your friend than she is into you. maybe she figured that since she couldn't have you she would settle for second best. if she did it to make you jealous, then move on.

in the end, if she does come back to you, i would make her qualify herself to you.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man Lol She's Gaming U Man. She's Tryin To Get U Jealous N Doing That On Purpose. 1st Wat U Need To Do Is Talk To Other Girls. 2nd Ignore Her N She Will Come To U. Den Game Her. Simple As That. Also Flirt Wit Otha Girls Aroun Her