“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

She doesnt like public affection

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
I've recently found out that my girl doesnt like me touching her in public. We are not talking abt full blown petting or groping here. But simple couple stuff.

At first i thought that she's still pretty shy or whatever **** but its just her. Its weird cos my exes usually cant take their hands off me in public.

We have slept together so i dont really know whats holding her back.

anyone experienced this before?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
She might have been told by her parents or her friends that it is gross to show affection in public. Maybe she had a girlfriend that did this with her b/f in public and it annoyed her for some reason. Anyway, I think there can be lots of reasons why she doesn't want to show affection in public.

Why not just ask her?
Not in a whining matter like: why won't you hold my hand when we're walking down the street? Maybe tease her a bit about it. Whisper in her ear: "Hey no one is watching" then give her a quick peck on the cheek, give her a wink, a smile and go on pretending nothing really happened.
 

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Well caveman, i dont think shes so conservative. We have actually talk abt this and she said that touching should be behind close doors.

I mean she was the one who asked me if i given a chance you i like to sleep with her. I mean a girl this bold should not have issues like this.

At the end of the day, i would like an affectionate woman. One that has no qualms abt giving me a kiss or an affectionate hug in public.

Lets see how long its gona last.
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
**** that! If she's a girl, even if she's shy you can still do all that **** in public. If you're the man you can make her enjoy public affection. Looks like she's in control here. Take charge!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
She doesn't want it to be known by other men that she is seeing you (taken)!

Actually I'm not one to kiss in public - however this is odd/strange behavior for a girl - not showing affection, that is! Hos aren't very affectionate creatures.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
She doesn't want it to be known by other men that she is seeing you (taken)!

Actually I'm not one to kiss in public - however this is odd/strange behavior for a girl - not showing affection, that is! Hos aren't very affectionate creatures.
If thats the case, i'm gona next her ASAP.

The next time we're out, i'll not initiate any contact and see how she takes it from there.

If she still insists on treating me like a stranger then its time to get some warm loving elsewhere.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
i hug would be ok but society here doesn't tolerate PDA [public display of affection] too well without raising not a few eyebrows from the older generation.
 

rjherche

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Bah! Sometimes the best way to get a woman to change her mind is to agree with her. Stop touching her in public completely, and odds are she will find little ways to touch you once in a while. Lots of women get uncomfortable in many situations when you touch them, but will touch you whenever they feel like it. There's not much you can do about it.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
rjherche, I have the same problem. My one girl-friend who is taken (I don't go for other guys girls) said not for me to touch her. I just agreed and said ok. Put down zero kino on her. She is now always touching me and I bust on her all the time. It is so much fun.
 

TitaniumFireBEAR

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Location
The #1 Sports Capital in the World, Boston.
Deeper meaning.

What's her reaction to PDA?

Is she an out and out b!tch or does she just not reciprocate?

Is she like "OOOH, hands off. Not in public!"

Or, more laid-back?

Is she a 'bed room only girl' or does she just need some privacy?

Are you in front of her friends when you try to PDA or just in public in general?

If she's a b!tch, I'd already have launched her.

If she's queasy about it, discover why. Maybe personal preference, maybe it's how she was raised, maybe she became programmed NOT to like that much affection.

In my world, love has no boundaries. It's my reality, and ya'll are just visiting, so if I want to kiss my girl, I'll kiss her. If we're gonna knock boots, then I'll go somewhere half decent.

If you desire a woman who is *more* affectionate go find her.

I've always found this conundrum interesting. Up here in Boston, I enjoy taking a girl out about the city, for coffee/espresso martinis and walking in the snow. That setting along is enough to turn her jets on. You can't miss! If I ever had a girl not into, it was either I didn't set the stage right or she's not my type.

It's one thing to PDA in the kid's clothing department at Baby Gap, and entirely different to PDA in a romantic setting, makeout at a strip club, or kiss it up in a nice club.

It's a 'grey' area thing where if you're relegated to a certain location or geographic area due to age, then it is what it is and you'll have to discover those places it's acceptable to do such things. Most women will be more into what's publicly acceptable than men will, so sort of knowing where is or isn't is a good idea. Especially if you drag her someone she's likely to meet her HS track coach or college professor, or even pastor. She has an image, in her mind, to uphold, and in public some women feel slutty doing such things.

Be the real man and show her how to get what you both want, and yet enable her to keep her face in public and she'll reward you in privacy.


B.E.A.R.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top