She doesnt have BPD

TRSX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes just fvcking dumb. Like the blonde girl from Family Guy dumb.

This is her.

For all those who have been following this story of this plate - heres my update.

Recap:
Grocery Store daygame pickup
Date 1: Local Bar, good drinks/laughs kiss close
Date 2: Club with friends, good drinks/laughs makeout close
Date 3: Comedy Show - Makeout Close (tough one at that)

Date 4: Movie Night at her place.
She invites me over for dinner and movie (she made me shepards pie) - we drank some wine with it and then sat down and watched a movie. Now normally I would of gotten 20 minutes into the movie until i was ontop of her fvcking her or anything - but this girl for some reason really wanted to watch the movie.... like intently....

At some point in the night I was teasing her about the wine making her lips / teeth purple and she got all offended and uproared about it which was retarded so I told her ass flat out, im not gonna watch what I say. Deal with it.

So after the movie we're just shootin the **** real chill stuff and then we start getting into the make-out, pull you all over the couch type stuff. We go into her bedroom and i get everything up to the point of sex. So im kinda drunk and tired so i pass out there.

The next morning I kinda linger (real beta AFC type ****) - and i catch myself doing it so i get up and leave.

Date 4: Chillin at my crib
So during the day she wanted to hang by the pool all day which was cool by me because I would of done it anyways - we're hanging out for a few hours - she comes back into my spot to get dressed and im trying to get in the shower with her, but again she has this weird excuse "this is my alone time" type stuff.

Im thinking to myself - I just had my tongue inside of her last night, but I cant be int he shower? What the ****?

After she gets ready she takes me out to a local place for some dinner (she bought) and we came back here and to make this long story short i fvck close her.

----

Through all of this though, theres honestly something wrong with this chick. She throws so many IOI's but then also so many Disinterests. She hugs her phone sometimes and then other times shes all over me. She's really into sex and messin around, but then other times i feel like shes just doing it as a pity party almost.

Can someone explain to me how you deal with blondes that are really blonde. She has a great ass, but theres not much more of these dumb moments I can take.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why are you holding onto this plate?

Sounds like a FB at most -- go distant, find some other chicks whom you are genuinely more interested in being around.

If you did the moves with her real good I'm sure she'll hit you back -- going a bit cold might build her attraction for you.

Sounds like you're not too keen on her anyways, so why bother?

Skalioppe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a woman. Don't try to make sense of them, because they're irrational fvckwits. Simple as.

Just fvck her as much as possible until she does your head in, then move on.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude i feel that your giving a fuukkk to much i wouldnt even damn care one bit other than just to fuuccc her wenever i can,

TRSX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
dude i feel that your giving a fuukkk to much i wouldnt even damn care one bit other than just to fuuccc her wenever i can,
Spoken like a saint, you're right.

Thanks

Handsfull

Don Juan
Reaction score
TRSX said:
we're hanging out for a few hours - she comes back into my spot to get dressed and im trying to get in the shower with her, but again she has this weird excuse "this is my alone time" type stuff.

Im thinking to myself - I just had my tongue inside of her last night, but I cant be int he shower? What the ****?

After she gets ready she takes me out to a local place for some dinner (she bought) and we came back here and to make this long story short i fvck close her.

----

Through all of this though, theres honestly something wrong with this chick. She throws so many IOI's but then also so many Disinterests. She hugs her phone sometimes and then other times shes all over me. She's really into sex and messin around, but then other times i feel like shes just doing it as a pity party almost.

Can someone explain to me how you deal with blondes that are really blonde. She has a great ass, but theres not much more of these dumb moments I can take.
This sounds almost exactly like this girl I am dating except she is very smart. In fact I was coming on here to post about what a hot and cold wack job she is and I saw this thread. So yeah, I don't know what it is with these b1tches. What I get from it, is that they have inner confict about whatever is going on the 'relationship'.

If I am too nice for a period of time- she goes cold. If I cater too much, same thing. However, I confronted a douchebag in at a bar like a week ago, and could literally see her get wet before my eyes. A few days later I told her to 'shut the fvck up', and let me speak (she loves to dominate convo). She started to cry and said no one had ever told her to STFU. I just calmly told her that there is a first time for everything, and I'm not going to put up with her sh1t. Not trying be be a ****, just matter of fact. Also threatened to leave her at a bar when she acted out of line. Within ten minutes she does a total 180 and starts telling me how she wants to have my kids, and asking what they would look like, etc...

So this girl and I have hot, hot sex, great convo/chemistry. She is like madly crazy about me asking me to take her to my home town across the country to ride my moms horses (haha) seriously, then wake up the next day and she's all business. I'm like waiting for her to say 'hey, what's up, bro.'WTF?

I have just downgraded her to fvck buddy. Don't know what else to do.

Side note: When I first met this girl within a couple dates my BPD trauma started to get triggered, all those emotions started being summoned. Of course I couldnt resist and may now be paying the piper.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women are attractive, or just have big t!ts, a large portion of their lives is spent around either guys who just want to fvck them, or women who want to be friends with the hot girl for the social status. That means that they can blurt out whatever stupid sh!t crosses their mind whenever it occurs to them, and no one will ever call them on it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Women are more predictable than you think.

Back in April I drew some overlapping circles and marked off 4 dates:

4/25
7/21
7/27
8/10

There were only 3 times that my last girlfriend initiated since I made that drawing (besides today). What were the dates?

4/25
7/21
7/27

(Odds of predicting 3 out of 3 dates in a 93 day span: 1 in 804,357).

So I told her that we should get together 8/10.

It has to do with birthdays normally.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Here's how I did it: Draw a circle where January 1 is at 12:00, April 1 is at 3:00 July 1 is at 6:00 and October 1 is 9:00.

Then draw a dot for your birthday and connect it to your half birthday (the line cuts the circle in half). Next, draw a perpendicular line going from 3 months before to 3 months after your birthday.

The "hot" zone is from 3 months before to 3 months after your birthday - highlight this zone. Your high point is your birthday and your low point is your half-birthday. Mark these dates. Why are these our high and low points? Because, compared to when you were born, this is because the Earth is 186 Million miles away from where it was when you were born. The far reaches of the solar system. This must have some effect on us. It's a doppler effect starting at your birthday.

Now, repeat the same thing for your girlfriend so you have overlapping + signs.

If you know she has another man and you know his birthday, add his in.

The best times are when your hot zones overlap. The worst times are when you are both outside it. I found that these dates coincided with the highs and lows of the relationship, and that the low points of her relationship with her other man coincided with the times she initiated with me.

Handsfull

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Women are more predictable than you think.

Back in April I drew some overlapping circles and marked off 4 dates:

4/25
7/21
7/27
8/10

There were only 3 times that my last girlfriend initiated since I made that drawing (besides today). What were the dates?

4/25
7/21
7/27

(Odds of predicting 3 out of 3 dates in a 93 day span: 1 in 804,357).

So I told her that we should get together 8/10.

It has to do with birthdays normally.
I think this is interesting but how does it relate to the topic at hand? Not trying to be a smart ass, just want to know.

Skalioppe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Why are these our high and low points? Because, compared to when you were born, this is because the Earth is 186 Million miles away from where it was when you were born. The far reaches of the solar system. This must have some effect on us. It's a doppler effect starting at your birthday.
What the fvck did I just read??? Are you into tarot, bio-rhythms, astrology sh1t too?

It's Murphy's law, a coincidence, perhaps an unlikely one, but nothing more.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Murphy's Law is "If anything can go wrong, it will" not "If you make a list of dates you are Nostradamus".

I probably was going off topic, and I don't really believe in that stuff but like I said, it's practically a 1 in a million chance of guessing 3 dates out of 3 months.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Here's how I did it: Draw a circle where January 1 is at 12:00, April 1 is at 3:00 July 1 is at 6:00 and October 1 is 9:00.

Then draw a dot for your birthday and connect it to your half birthday (the line cuts the circle in half). Next, draw a perpendicular line going from 3 months before to 3 months after your birthday.

The "hot" zone is from 3 months before to 3 months after your birthday - highlight this zone. Your high point is your birthday and your low point is your half-birthday. Mark these dates. Why are these our high and low points? Because, compared to when you were born, this is because the Earth is 186 Million miles away from where it was when you were born. The far reaches of the solar system. This must have some effect on us. It's a doppler effect starting at your birthday.

Now, repeat the same thing for your girlfriend so you have overlapping + signs.

If you know she has another man and you know his birthday, add his in.

The best times are when your hot zones overlap. The worst times are when you are both outside it. I found that these dates coincided with the highs and lows of the relationship, and that the low points of her relationship with her other man coincided with the times she initiated with me.
lol this I admire but I don't know if that's entirely scientific...but I think its cool your analyzing patterns in yourself..I used to look at biorythms and stuff..I think a lot of that is silly now adays but recognizing patterns in ourselves and the cosmos is what philosophers and the first scientists have been doing for hundreds of years....admirable man!