Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She Doesn’t ORGASM During Sex?

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First encounter with this. She says eating her out and toys get her there which is fine by me but she can’t orgasm during sex.

I’m used to 2-3 and have had them orgasm up to 5 times but no matter what, at least once.

I’ve seen her a few times a week for the last month. She is a lot of fun and will let me do whatever I want but she says she’s always been this way.

Anyone encounter this? I prefer for them to climax during otherwise it’s not as fun as it could be.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it, especially since you said you have never had this issue with other women and the fact she specifically stated she has always been like that.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Is she on anti-depressants or anti-anxiety meds? I've been down this road before. She was only able to cvm through oral.. Weird, but she was also fvcking nuts.

Serenity

Reaction score
This is fairly common actually. Many women don't orgasm from penetration and need cl1toral stimulation to do so. It's not a big deal, at least she can orgasm from cl1toris stimulation it seems, more women than you'd think don't even reach orgasm from that.

Do you stimulate her cl1toris during penetration? If not I suggest you try that.

Edit: Apparently cl1t is a bad word... Damn filter, replace 1 with i.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have also been down this road with a woman. It would take her forever to orgasm. I found out weeks later she was on some meds for depression and suicidal. Never would have worked out so we parted. Good advice from Grewd. Try the cl1toris

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I have also been down this road with a woman. It would take her forever to orgasm. I found out weeks later she was on some meds for depression and suicidal. Never would have worked out so we parted. Good advice from Grewd. Try the cl1toris
Similar... Actually happened to me twice. Two years ago, the first one couldn't cvm, and later told me that neither her, her sister or even mom could reach climax. They were all on either anti-anxiety or anti-depressants (except the dad apparently). Very very weird. 28 and never climaxed. Second one was last year. She could climax within a few minutes through oral, but we'd have intercourse sessions 45 minutes to 1.5 hrs so she could climax or I just gave in. She was able to cvm later on once she "trusted me", but I still think she was on some sh!t. The two ladies after her, I was able to have them achieve multiple climaxes; so my mojo has been restored. ;'p

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar... Actually happened to me twice. Two years ago, the first one couldn't cvm, and later told me that neither her, her sister or even mom could reach climax. They were all on either anti-anxiety or anti-depressants (except the dad apparently). Very very weird. 28 and never climaxed. Second one was last year. She could climax within a few minutes through oral, but we'd have intercourse sessions 45 minutes to 1.5 hrs so she could climax or I just gave in. She was able to cvm later on once she "trusted me", but I still think she was on some sh!t. The two ladies after her, I was able to have them achieve multiple climaxes; so my mojo has been restored. ;'p
She was on some bullshyt?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was probably for the better lol.

Maybe the take home is that if a woman can't orgasm something, somewhere is wrong and it's best to cut your losses lol.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She was on some bullshyt?
Not sure. We only dated for six months then she wanted an open relationship, so I dropped her. She reached back out a few weeks later and then again, but I was done with her sh!t at that point. She wanted to be treated like a Princess. So I treated her like a princess who lost her crown. lol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure. We only dated for six months then she wanted an open relationship, so I dropped her. She reached back out a few weeks later and then again, but I was done with her sh!t at that point. She wanted to be treated like a Princess. So I treated her like a princess who lost her crown. lol.
Good job.

Serenity

Reaction score
Maybe the take home is that if a woman can't orgasm something, somewhere is wrong and it's best to cut your losses lol.
Even though medication can cause lack of orgasm I don't think it's logically sound to therefore assume there must be something very wrong if she can't orgasm.

Last edited by a moderator:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Even though medication can cause lack of orgasm I don't think it's logically sound to therefore assume there must be something very wrong if she can't orgasm.
Most anti-depressants do this (they alter the brain chemicals). Sometimes, it not even reversible. It's even worse when they get off them and then they go bat sh!t crazy. I often wonder what people did before the dozens of anti-depressants.

Serenity

Reaction score
@RickTheToad Yeah, I know. It's just with all this talk about medication causing lack of orgasm I wanted to make clear that a lot of other things may also cause this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its established most women orgasm from cl1teral stimulation. Yes getting fvcked feels good 4 them but most won't orgasm from it. Its a scientific fact.

If all your babes are cumming from your c0ck they are acting. About 10-20% can nutt from being fvcked. Youll have to use your mouth or hands if you want it to happen.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've run into this before. It didn't help that her looks were the already questionable. If a woman doesn't seem like she's enjoying being ****ed, I'm not that into it.

If you're getting fingernail marks on your back, you've found a winner! :oops:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Agree.

And I far prefer to come via a bl0wjob. Feels better than cumming inside the vagina. Always. But I never assume, or ask, if they enjoyed it as much as I did. I just tell them how sexy they are after fvucking them then cumming via a bl0wjob.

I am equally cynical toward the ones who, during sex, moan in repeated meek orgasmic rage, versus the ones who are lame fvucks and reveal after sex that they didn't orgasm. It just means nothing to me either way. I'll keep sexing them as long as it feels good for ME.

I'm convinced they complain about guys who don't come inside them because they want to exert sexual control. Sucking d1ck is so much more demeaning to them and brings out their ASD. And I don't blame them. I imagine its pretty demeaning when women have to ask to use my bathroom to wash off their face and hair.
Guess you've never experienced giving a lady anal sex. That's the numero uno in terms of demeaning and willing violation of a lady.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
There are two causes that I know of.
1) Like many posted above, mood medications.
2) She cant get out of her head. Women who have a tendency to want to stay in control. Control freaks? When they should be feeling, they are thinking. She cant drift off and surrender. Some say it's a trust issue but that's an oversimplification. Even when they are highly attracted to a man and trust him just fine.
She needs a lot of verbal dirty talk and manhandling. You can tell when she snaps back into her head. Her facial expressions change. Right then is when you would need to "punish" her. You literally have to dominate her to override her mind snapping back out. Dominance is key to these types. Her mind still works on a reward/punishment impetus. You punish her for being in her head and rewarding her for surrendering mentally.
Call her "baby girl" or "sweet woman" when she is surrendering and "your" dirty slvt when she pops back out into her head. These women are highly skilled at staying in control. Highly skilled at convincing you that they can't have a vaginal orgasm. They are protecting their "control freak" mental skill set.
In some cases I would call this the hidden standard. She has a hidden standard that she operates on. "Unless he is powerful enough to overcome my control freak, he really isn't worthy." You would have to override that hidden standard and bust it to pieces. It's a training thing.
So lets say you re-train her mental wiring. You are faced with a dilemma. She may want to go have orgasms with lots of men now OR she will fall in love with you and you will smash the fuk out of her by eventually dumping her. Possibly permanently ruining her.
Personally, I say let it ride. Enjoy her the way she is and move on when its time to move on.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree.

And I far prefer to come via a bl0wjob. Feels better than cumming inside the vagina. Always. But I never assume, or ask, if they enjoyed it as much as I did. I just tell them how sexy they are after fvucking them then cumming via a bl0wjob.

I am equally cynical toward the ones who, during sex, moan in repeated meek orgasmic rage, versus the ones who are lame fvucks and reveal after sex that they didn't orgasm. It just means nothing to me either way. I'll keep sexing them as long as it feels good for ME.

I'm convinced they complain about guys who don't come inside them because they want to exert sexual control. Sucking d1ck is so much more demeaning to them and brings out their ASD. And I don't blame them. I imagine its pretty demeaning whennot women have to ask to use my bathroom to wash off their face and hair.
Not necessarily true. Some would rather give head than risk emotional connection of penetrative sex.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Not necessarily true. Some would rather give head than risk emotional connection of penetrative sex.
Exactly. Which is why I’ve had lovers that would only give me bj’s.