Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She didn't reply to "friends" offer

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! I bet u got a sore face now :)
Sound advice from Trajhen about acting as if u just met her (if you MUST talk to her), but NOT if you're gonna use it to try to get her back. The girl is a gonner. *slap* :)

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah thats what i intend to do anyway. Just act like i barely know her next time i see her out.

It actually makes sense if you think about it (well in my situation anyway):

The first few times i met her i was relaaxed, easy going and fun with her. I even said to myself "Shes ok, i wouldnt mind frenching her but i doubt id like to be with her". My mentality was 'shell pass the time for a while before i find a girl i wanna be with'. But alas, i fell for her and got too into her and this turned her off me - as far as i know. Theres a 99% chance ill never get with her again but anytings possible. Maybe if i just take a step back, get busy, act like i dont care about her and just have a laugh she might come round. Basically what i wanna do is return to the time when i first met her and SHE was into ME more than I was into HER!

Ya know? SLAP! Ouch! :D

PS - trajhenkhet what happened in your situation? Did u end up with the girl?

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by silverwex
Anytings possible. Maybe if i just take a step back, get busy, act like i dont care about her and just have a laugh she might come round.
Just when I thought there was hope :(

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah well its hard to get over oneitis man. im getting there tho. thats why tonight is such a delicate situation! :(

Anyway was reading your story. So ya out tonight then? For claire?!!! :D go man!

Ill let ya know tomorrow what happened to me and u do the same! SLAP!

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well we had gone out dating for a month and a half and at the time I just fell into this site. So I made big mistakes. The one in this case was pushing for more commitment and she also told me she fell for some dude named Dan. She didn't want it and broke it off with me. We frequented places before we hooked up and at college had mutual colleagues we hung out with. The first month was tough. At first me and her were actively avoiding each other we would sit so many seats apart from each other. As time went on we sat in other areas and soon we were able to sit next to each other again without feeling weird. Its all good. I hit on chicks right in front of her and she tried to hit on some other dude who wasen't having any of it:D In any case we get along nice enough, but not friends. It is possible we could date again but it won't be the only thing going on as far as dating goes. I have made up my mind to date multiple women until one of them has proven she is a step above the rest in character.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I have high hopes for Claire. But you know what Silver? If she shows me any of the disrespect you got from your oneitis girl, her ass is grass!
I'll report back to my thread with my progress tomorrow. Look forward to seeing how many chicks you kiss/number closed once you realise this girl aint worth thinking about :)

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to hear man. I was in the EXACT same situation as you man. I pushed for committment too and her IL went downhill from there! :( I read on this site that if a chick flakes out of a date you should tell her you dont tolerate that, but i think i did this way too early in the relationship. i should of just let it go and kept things playful and light!

Ah well as my friend once said "You dont make mistakes you make experiences!" and thats what its all about right? :)

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. If she is flaking this early, imagine the crap she'll put you through later on. Its ok to date bazillions, but the title of "girlfriend" is something she should earn. It took me two relationships to go sour to realize this. You are one of the best and as such you deserve only the best:cool:

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I aint pushing for committment, I think my game has been pretty good so far. I think where you went wrong in chastising her is that you showed u were mad. I think you kinda have to be "naughty girl" rather than "fvcking bytch" :) OK I'm exaggerating but you get the point.

But anyhow the time has come for me to hit the club. Good luck my fellow Don Juan may you have many successes. And FORGET HER!!!!

*slap* :D

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers mate and you show her your DJ skills - she'll be amazed! And report back tomorrow! Post it on a new thread or something! Im off to go clubbing now too! Catch ya later guys!

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah forgot to say thanks to trajhenkhet too! Cheers man. Yes we are the best! All of us! :D