Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She didn't reply to "friends" offer

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right i text(sms'd) a girl today saying basically "Whats up? Why aint ya talkn to me anymore! Im not that bad :D Anyway i know where i stand with ya and thats fine with me! So we friends then? :)

But no reply! A bad reply would be worse than her ignoring me!

:(

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,

Firstly...MOVE ON!.

But lets just take a look at what you wrote and why.

Do you want her as a friend or is it something more? I suspect something more, if not, surely your not struggling for friends?. If you were to become her friend, what are you going to gain- she is already displaying a personality that is not very loyal blah, blah, etc.

Now to the SMS (Text)

Whats up? Why aint ya talkn to me anymore! Im not that bad Anyway i know where i stand with ya and thats fine with me! So we friends then?
Ok, firstly you text, she does not reply. The reasons for her not replying thst you probably would like to hear, is either her phone is not switched on or she has no credit. Maybe...but unlikely

You send "Why aint ya talkn to me anymore", why should she talk to you, when your sending her poxy texts...your not talking to her, your texting!. You say, that you know, where you and her stand, which I guess means you got blown out, so your assuming that there is a friendship there. You reek of One-itis.

You say, a bad reply is better than no reply. Ok, here is my unbelievable idea..ring her. If she answers, you have got your reply. If she does not, go out and hang with your buddies and make with the options, that hopefully you have lined up or get chatting to some new ladies.

Let me know the outcome of your phonecall to her.

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by silverwex
Right i text(sms'd) a girl today saying basically "Whats up? Why aint ya talkn to me anymore! Im not that bad :D Anyway i know where i stand with ya and thats fine with me! So we friends then? :)

But no reply! A bad reply would be worse than her ignoring me!

:(
Hey silver,

I made the EXACT same MISTAKE as you did about 4 months back. Sorry to say it but you've messed up your chance for good. What you're trying to do is to persuade her into talking to you again so that you might get involved with her. You know as well as I do that you aren't interested in just being friends.

What happend with me is I texted this girl at uni that I liked "Hey why have you been off to me the whole week, whats the matter, etc."

She then gave me the whole we are only friends story and basically said she had no time for me. Then I think ok that's fine. Of course she avoided me even MORE and didn't even talk to me AT ALL after that. So then I send another text message along the lines of the one you sent. Guess what? She still ignored me.

The best thing to do now is leave her alone, you're only making it worse. I don't know who said it to me at the time, but it's the truth "The pool has been pissed in." Move on.

What happend with me and this girl? We are on speaking terms, and are VERY casual friends. I was EXTREMELY AFC then, I can't believe what I did. I can't even imagine how she could ever be turned on by me again after that performance.

Trust me, move on. It's for the best, delete her number. Never see her again if you can. You'll get over her. If you keep bugging her you'll end up getting a restraining order :).

I went through exactly what you did my friend, take my advice.

Good luck!
Santos

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova said that one. Chalk this one up for experience. Your best bet is zero contact unless she initiates it for purposes of getting together. Nature will judge if any form of relations continue between you and her.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Whats up? Why aint ya talkn to me anymore! Im not that bad :D Anyway i know where i stand with ya and thats fine with me! So we friends then? :)

Translation:

"You are in complete control of me through my emotions. By talking or not talking to me, you can manipulate my mood and attitude. I need you to like me to believe that I'm not a bad person. I want to f--k you, but I'm willing to just be your friend so I can bask in your presence and draw identity and confirmation from you. Can I please continue to be your b-tch?"

Agree with all here. Move on.

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
And yet again, another shining example of texting and why it is so gay, afc , and un dj like I cant even begin to explain it. Whats wrong with a phone call? Are you that afraid of rejection or personal contact that you cant pick up the phone and dial those 7 digits?

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

Yeah you're all right. And yes the only reason i got in touch was to try and win her back.

She actually did reply to me this afternoon saying:

"Yea we're friends, and i am talking to you".

The reason in text her was because we used to text eachother all the time and its the norm over here believe it or believe it not. If i went and rang her itd seem odd - and thats the reality over here and in the UK.

Anyway yeah im out tonight, avoiding where shes going so i wont have to see her and gonna try bag myself some other bird.

Thanks again guys.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its the norm over here believe it or believe it not. If i went and rang her itd seem odd - and thats the reality over here and in the UK.
Man...this isn't a dig on you personally, but seeing reasoning like this just makes me want to smash my head into a block wall.

Why do you want to be "the norm"? So what if 99% of guys talk to girls via text-messaging? In this day and age, 99% of guys get shot down by beautiful girls and end up sleeping with their left hands, or a girl who may as well be their left hand. Do you really want to be "the norm?" Or do you want to be "the exception?" The one that the HB remembers because he didn't "text-message" her like all the other AFCs...he actually had the balls to call and talk to her in real-time?

If you truly believed that text-messaging women was the right thing to do, you wouldn't be sitting here trying to justify it to us with some weak reason like "everyone does it." You would just say, "This is the way I operate MY game. Don't like it? F off." You're engaging in a behavior that you know is less than ideal and you're using the "everybody does it" excuse to justify it to yourself and everyone else.

And that's the reality over here AND EVERYWHERE ELSE.

Anyway yeah im out tonight, avoiding where shes going so i wont have to see her and gonna try bag myself some other bird.
Good. :)

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrels you're right man!

Yeah squirrels i know what you're saying man.

And i was thinking that exact same thign a few days ago. The next girl i meet im gonna say to her I dont text i only ring

THis way its a bit more... no! a lot more personal and theres no way either one of you will take something the wrong way - unlike texts.

I know Ive been soooo AFC about this whole episode but im slowly getting there dudes!

ANyone else wanna take a dig at me and make me wake up!!?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not digging on you, man. I almost posted a new thread for that last reply, cuz there are a lot of people who NEED to see that. A DJ should never need to use "everybody else does it" to excuse any kind of behavior. ;)

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i know what ya mean, but i need a kick up the ass now and again coz ive been an AFC for such a long time up til now! :D Havent reached the sacred point of being a DJ yet tho but im getting there.

Ah its just this girl lead me on and then she turns around and says she doesnt want a relationship and gets with someone else and that fvcked me up big time. :( Sucks but im trying to get over it.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes there is a light! Silver is waking up at last! *shakes silver* Don't go dozing off again buddy, everytime you catch yourself thinking about that damn chick slap yourself silly. She nearly STOLE your DJ skills. That's one dangerous chick.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers bugsquish :D

Yeah she is fvcking dangerous but a 9 in my eyes! Fvckin hate feeling this strongly for someone! Esp. someone that messes ya round!

Anyway theres a slight prob guys! My mates wanna head to the club wherell shell most likely be tonight! And i wanna go somewhere else! But im not gonna go clubbing on my own! Any ideas? Im actually gonna start a thread on this prob!

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself this mate: Is starting another thread about this girl really a productive act of Don Juanism?
You're dozing off again! *slap*
The point is, who cares if she's gonna be there? You're gonna be too busy utilising your DJ skills on various other women to even NOTICE her. Aren't you??? AREN'T YOU????????!!!!
*SLAP*
:D

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man *slap* you're right *slap*. :D

But ya must know that its hard when u see the girl youre into doing that sh!t ya know?

I know i know tho, sure maybe ill do that *slap* ok i will.

Ill report back to ya lata about it man *slap**slap*

*slap*ok man*slap* hey calm down man will ya! *slap* *slap*

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I've been in similiar straights I'll tell you what I did. I went with my peeps we had fun flirted with many and if the lady was in the area chatted with her somewhat friendly but never for longer than a couple minutes. Act almost as though you've met her for the first time. This will throw her for a loop. Think of it as an excercise in zen mastery of sorts, where the object is to keep your cool.