"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

She Didn’t Contact You Out of the Blue

Joined
Feb 26, 2022
Messages
26
Reaction score
49
Location
Apokolips
There are so many stories of men saying their ex, or a chick they used to talk to, contacted them “out of the blue”. It could’ve been before they went to bed, first thing in the morning, or during a meeting. Whatever the case, the man says he was contacted out of the blue.

What does out of the blue mean? Oxford defines it as: without warning; unexpectedly. The funny part is, the first example they give is, “She phoned me out of the blue.” Yes, this may be the true definition of this phrase, but I disagree with the logic.

The chick never contacted the man out of the blue. It only seemed like it was out of the blue because the man was busy with other things (eg focused on his goals, living life, moved on, etc.). When a man is focused on his goals and not checking his phone every hour hoping a chick hits him up, it just seems like her contacting him was unexpected. Would a man feel like she contacted him without warning if he was expecting her to hit him up? Probably not because he wasn’t busy with other things.

I truly believe this out of the blue concept is just as bad as people needing validation. Remember men, when you’re busy chasing the bag, there’s no such thing as her contacting you out of the blue. It’s just another day at the office.

Stay busy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

spred

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Messages
195
Reaction score
148
Age
48
It’s a philosophical question really:
- you are right, when you are busy and see the contact after a while;
-if you look at videos on the internet, all say that she will contact you after a while, so when she does, the contact is out of the blue because there is no standard period of time
- some guys think she will never come back, for these guys all the contacts are out of the blue
- …
It’s a fooking expression, you are overthinking.
 
Top