Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she contacted me to meet up, should i have not gone?

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this is mad. She called me just now, I didn't answer. What should I do?

I'm in the mall with my boys looking for girls. She's called me at 8.30pm. I don't know if I should have answered, I think she is just tryna see if she's still got me.

Should I send back a text saying I'm out.

I doubt she's calling me over for sex after everything that's gone on.

Now she's called me again, didn't answer answer so now that's 2 calls in 10mins. I don't know what she wants. She'll prob delete my number now. God knows wat she wants.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*grunch*

This is a disaster. You can get better, but you need to read the DJ Bible, specifically, Book of Pook. The fact that she's still giving you opportunities means SHE AT LEAST THINKS YOUR CUTE! Unless she's BUTT AZZ UGLY, she HAS better options. SHE CHOSE YOU! Get THAT through your thick skull homie.

You're TURNING HER OFF OVER AND OVER again with your PASSIVITY, your LACK OF CONFIDENCE, lack of PLANNING, LACK OF PREPARATION, LACK OF LEADERSHIP, and the fact that you don't assume she likes you already.

ALWAYS ASSUME SHE LIKES YOU ALREADY! THAT'S NOT EVEN A TOPIC OF DISCUSSION!

STOP PLAYING "TO NOT LOSE." YOU PLAY - TO WIN - THE GAME!

I could go on forever dissecting this, but from past experiences, you won't listen.

I can't lie, I was like you once. What you gotta learn is that girls don't talk about, they be about.

READ THE BOOK OF POOK! The BEST **** ON THIS SITE! Until you're SOLID in ********, SHUT THE **** UP, SIT THE **** DOWN, KEEP CALM AND READ ON!

Starkwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
big weezy said:
yesterday i called her and she didnt answer, so i text her and gave her 3 options of what we could do last night. she sends back immediately 'sorry busy today x :)'
You are off to a bad start here already. If she doesn't answer when you called her the first time, you don't text her back. Why are you giving her the options? You are the MAN...call the shots. Why ask her and make her be the decider? That is a perfect way to get her not interested in you and no date. This should of been your first clue that she wasn't interested you in the first place. Would of saved you a lot of time and trouble if you ended it there instead of even moving forward with it.

big weezy said:
tonight she texts me 'what you doing?' at 8pm
me: chiling, what you doing?
her: nothing at the moment
me: we should meet up then. shall i bring drinks over or do you want to go out?

(u guys said she was DTF but i didnt want to assume anything)

her: bring drink over where?

(see it was too forward to suggest i invite myself over to hers)
Right there you should of seen the low IL when she said that to you.

big weezy said:
so i go to hers, meet up with her outside.. i open the car door for her and surprisingly she does the same for me like in the film 'the bronx tale' or 'goodfellas' i asked her if she seen that and she said no she always opens doors. (i thought it was an IOI but clearly i misread)
lol..yes you did.

big weezy said:
anyway the convo to the place was ok but the convo while we were eating was a bit forced.. like i was forcing what i was saying cos i felt on the spot. usually if a woman is interested she'll at least try to make convo but it was very much a reply to me.. i felt pressured to perform and be charming funny etc.
That's because she wasn't interested and you felt it was a drag yourself.

big weezy said:
after she suggests we go for a drink so i say ok.. she takes me to a bar nearby but cos im driving i cant drink so neither does she.. she buys me a drinks and i kiss head and we sit down on a table. (at least she reciprocated) but she wouldn't let me touch her hands.. it's like there's no chemistry there and i'm trying to force it. she starts yawning and suggests we go. seemed weird 1 drink and she wants to leave. she made suggestions we play tennis together next time.

i think she's just tryna keep me sweet for that? i feel very much friendzoned.
Are you taking her out or is she taking you out on a date? You let her decide again what to do. That is YOUR job to be the MAN and decide what to do. She is yawning because she is bored with the date. Why are you letting her treat you this way?

big weezy said:
outside i try to get closer to her put my arm around her but she seems very much not into it, very different body language from last week. kino is hard it was freezing outside.. i think i should have just stopped her and faced her and tried it then.
Since it was cold out and if she was into you, she would of wanted you to touch her, hug her, hold her, cuddle up to keep warm. You should of taken the hint when she was yawning and wouldn't let you touch her when you were having drinks. Actually, when she didn't want you coming over in the first place is when you should of taken the hint.

big weezy said:
i know you should generally have kissed by the 2nd date, but i dont see this happening now.. all i know is we have a bet that if i win at tennis she gives me a kiss and if she wins i give her a kiss. and there'll be a lot of kino cos i have to teach her too.

should i just give up now?
Man, are you still talking with her after you let her treat you that way? What the hell kind of a bet is that to give a kiss if you win. If she wouldn't let you touch her before and she ended the date early, she won't be doing any kino with you playing tennis. You need to step up your game and not be so timid and let women take over your dates. Especially when they treat you like crap on a date, and you still hang around for more abuse. Even you knew the date went bad. Why prolong something that isn't going well for you? Why let a chick make a fool out of you? That is sad. The answer should be obvious to you....YES

big weezy said:
yah you nailed it on the head. i should have just been direct and suggested it. i guess i just didnt expect her to contact me again since i deleted the number. i already moved on in my mind.

anyway it's over now
There was nothing to be over, there wasn't anything there at all to begin with.

big weezy said:
she texts me just now: did you arrived safe?
me: yes, you smelt really good today, almost kissable.
her: :))
me: we'll play tennis next time.. i'll kiss u then.
her :-(

(at this point i wrongfully assumed she wanted the kiss now not next time, wishful thinking)

me: well im already home so i cant kiss u right now.. you'll just have to be patient and wait till next time..

her: you won't!
me: i wont what? i will. i promise. i pinky sweared with u last time! haha
her: ??
her: i wont let u kiss me
me: then i guess we are at an impasse. i guess my intentions are different to yours.. im looking to date u, not be just friends. but i wont force it, it has to be natural.
me: i made things clear last time we met, but if you're looking to be friends(?) then i guess i'll have to look elsewhere and you'll miss out. i wasnt serious about the kissing u next time, only thought your ':-(' text meant u wanted it now so i was playing along.
her: take it easy

Dude, how old are you? And who talks like that? That is shameful. You should read how you are talking. No wonder why this chick had no interest in you. You are assuming things and not being clear in your thinking. You saw her attitude towards you from the phone call and then the "date" you still kept it going, expecting kino and kissing.

big weezy said:
(i dont know if she means 'fvck off' or 'calm down' cos she thought i might be annoyed or angry i assumed fvck off)

me: ok cool, no hard feelings.

end.
Good Lord...yes she is telling you to F off after your poor display of behavior towards her.

big weezy said:
i know better now not to assume that if a girl offers u her number without you asking it doesn't mean it's an IOI, she may just want to be friends and wants another orbiter. i'll take nothing for granted anymore and assume the worst rather than be optimistic that a girl is supposedly 'DTF'.
You need to brush up on your dating game before you pursue any other women because it will happen over and over again to you. Women will give you their number if they are interested. If you act weak, wimpy, unmanly, timid, shy, unsure, and wishy washy, they will lose interest in you, in a second and that will be that, as you have found out with this girl.