She cheated...

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/articlecosmo.aspx?cp-documentid=18918422&GT1=32023

You did the unthinkable and fooled around behind your boyfriend's back. Should you confess? Keep it a secret? Find out how to deal when you stray.

You may really dig your beau, but admit it, occasionally, when a good-looking man crosses your path, you wonder what it might be like to get together. And these days, more and more women are caving in to the cheating impulse. "With the rising number of women in the workforce and on the Net, the opportunities to stray are increasing," says psychologist Marcella Bakur Weiner, Ph.D., author of Cheaters.

But whether it's a kiss or the full monty, oftentimes the subsequent guilt is hard to shake. Fret not. We'll help you handle the aftermath of your infidelity.

Don't Blab
Your mother may have told you that honesty is the best policy, but in this case, many experts advise keeping your mouth shut. "If it really was just one indiscretion, don't tell him," says Weiner. "Although it might make you feel better, it will only hurt him and ruin the trust between you." Even if the guilt is killing you, let it be your burden to bear. And don't tell other people either or you increase the possibility of his finding out.

Examine Your Motives
When a woman cheats, even just once, there's usually a problem in her relationship. "Women often stray if their sex lives are stagnant or they're feeling neglected," says Ruth Houston, author of Is He Cheating on You? "The other man fulfills something that her current guy isn't giving her."

If the love is worth salvaging, you have to fix the problem or the issues will fester. "Ask yourself why you did it," advises Weiner. "Then let your boyfriend know what you need from him." But still, do not confess.

Of course, the relationship could already be dead in the water. "You may just be too lazy or scared to address the issues," Houston points out. "So you sleep with someone else, trying to sabotage it, even if only subconsciously." Or you just want to see what else is out there before doing anything drastic. But do yourself (and your boyfriend) a favor: Cut the cord.

What If He Finds Out?
Even if you've covered your tracks, your man could discover your indiscretion. Assuming you still want to be with him, your best bet is to say how sorry you are, swear it'll never happen again, and beg for his forgiveness.

Now is not the time to get into the reasons why you did it. "Wait a couple weeks before airing your grievances," says Weiner. "He needs time to process the betrayal without being confronted with the mistakes he's made."

Finally, being cheated on can do a number on a person's self-esteem, so you have to stroke the poor boy's ego. Regardless, he will be pissed and might need space. If so, leave him alone until, fingers crossed, he forgives you.

Born to betray: Some women could be hard-wired to cheat. A study done on female twins at St. Thomas's Hospital in London suggests that one in five women may carry a genetic "cheating" trait.

My first thought is "what feminist garbage!" Second thought is that it does have a point that women are cheating more these days due to increased opportunities, but the amount of backwards rationalizing and blame shifting in the article is staggering.

If you cheat, you ****ed up. It's that simple. Doesn't matter if you're a guy or girl or what bull**** reasons you may have had. You cheated. Period. End of story.

Personally if I found out someone I'm with cheated, that's the last conversation we'll have. Ever.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If ya can't beat em join em and be better at their own stupid games and cheating than they are.

And since most women believe in and live by the immoral unethical advice found in this article without a second thought no man here should lose any sleep over doing the same thing and benefitting themselves.

The natural DJ's out there aren't concerned about articles like this at all, they size the situation up of how society and women are at this moment and they react accordingly to create the most benefit for themselves.

They don't stress over anything pertaining to relationships that the women they want to bang aren't stressing over.

They know that todays women are scandalous games playing wh0res and got that way via media indoctrination so they lose absolutely no sleep over out gaming and lying to these scandalous women to get them into bed.

The natural born DJ's instead turn their moral codes towards those who they judge to also live by moral codes such as their friends and family.

Only guys that come from an AFC background tend to care about the rights and wrongs of relationship building and they stress over this so much while the woman of their dreams is off having the time of her life and not caring about morals that its laughable and also pitiable.

The life long AFC doesn't realize that he has been set up by society to fail with his AFC mindset time and time again but to "keep trying" with it and eventually things will work out fine but it never does.

The AFC then begins to hate the world around him for not acknowledging his goodness and "not being like other guys" and so he develops a pleasure and joy in his feelings of supposed moral superiority since there is no other joy in his life for which to cling to.

This becomes his shield against the harshness of the outside world and its refusal to accept him for his AFCery despite constantly promoting it to him as the right path to travel, so the poor AFC wears his moral superiority like a retarded badge of honor though that moral superiority never feels quite as pleasurable as a blowj0b or the respect and admiration of his peers would.

In the end the AFC has been duped to chase powerlessness AND LIKE IT while the powerful sit back and laugh and continue to benefit from their immoral ways happy with the fact that the AFC's investment in moral superiority keeps them from having anymore competition than they feel they need to have in the game for power.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This makes me wonder if whenever a woman says "my boyfriend bla bla bla.." really means "I have a boyfriend, but make me cheat!"...

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman cheats, even just once, there's usually a problem in her relationship. "Women often stray if their sex lives are stagnant or they're feeling neglected," says Ruth Houston, author of Is He Cheating on You? "The other man fulfills something that her current guy isn't giving her."
Yep, its her husbands/boyfriends fault for not being able to read her mind/signals and failing to hit the spot. So she cheats. Its not all her fault, she was pushed into it. This would not be happening if only he did what he was supposed to be doing.

Unlike a man. Even though the model he married turned into a two ton cow eating snacky cakes by the truckload, he is an absolute piece of **** scum for cheating on his girl.

Born to betray: Some women could be hard-wired to cheat. A study done on female twins at St. Thomas's Hospital in London suggests that one in five women may carry a genetic "cheating" trait.
So it will be acceptable for one in five women to cheat because, again, its not her fault? Every man carries the genetic trait required to make him a cheater. Its called "testosterone" and its a biological drive where he feels to **** everything with a pulse in an aim to spread his genes. Thats never given us a valid excuse though has it?

WHat was most laughable though was that this article was suggesting women need to STOP coming clean about their cheating for the good of their relationship. When do women ever come clean about their sideline activities unless they are on the way out anyway?

Christ, the world is living with blinkers on.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so much garbage, so little time....

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
So it will be acceptable for one in five women to cheat because, again, its not her fault? Every man carries the genetic trait required to make him a cheater. Its called "testosterone" and its a biological drive where he feels to **** everything with a pulse in an aim to spread his genes. Thats never given us a valid excuse though has it?

Amazing how the argument in the article just falls apart once you follow the logic. I too would love to see a feminist concede that point. Actually, I'd bet you'd see a massive push for women to be more free spirited with the sex and they'd try to compete with the male "hard wired" cheating. Seems that's just the way the feminists push for things. If/when they see a gender barrier they feel they've just got to cross it, never mind the fact that it's detrimental to society if they do. They can't just leave it alone.

Another thing, chicks get drunk, horny, and go home with guys all the time and they could be in perfectly happy relationships in all ways imaginable. They just had the opportunity and wanted to screw. It happens. This mentality that men are horndogs and women are virginal princesses unless xyz sets them off is total hogwash.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NewMan said:
Somewhere, I get the feeling Nutz woman cheated on him....
One of the most genius things the feminists have done is made it so that even men parrot their shaming garbage.

This sort of petty ridicule from guys that should know better is exactly why the marriage laws are the way they are not to mention why today's average woman is garbage only suitable to be used as a cvm receptacle.

When guys do the shaming for the feminists and work against their fellow man it becomes very hard to change things around for the better because the moment any guy attempts to make an argument for the case for men being victims in this society or women being immoral they get another guy bringing the shaming on auto pilot for the feminists.

The actual feminists hardly have to do any work at propagandizing any longer because of this type of shaming you just exhibited.

In short we need more Tom Leykis's and Joe Rogans in the world and less guys doing the feminist's work for them.

puma183

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
One of the most genius things the feminists have done is made it so that even men parrot their shaming garbage.

This sort of petty ridicule from guys that should know better is exactly why the marriage laws are the way they are not to mention why today's average woman is garbage only suitable to be used as a cvm receptacle.

When guys do the shaming for the feminists and work against their fellow man it becomes very hard to change things around for the better because the moment any guy attempts to make an argument for the case for men being victims in this society or women being immoral they get another guy bringing the shaming on auto pilot for the feminists.

The actual feminists hardly have to do any work at propagandizing any longer because of this type of shaming you just exhibited.

In short we need more Tom Leykis's and Joe Rogans in the world and less guys doing the feminist's work for them.
Hey guys, it's been a while. Anyways, an excellent example of what KontrollerX is saying above can be found in a recent New York Times Blog discussion thread on Marriage that started earlier this week:

http://roomfordebate.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/04/08/husbands-wives-and-hard-times/

Notice how some of the guys in the thread are trying to make a point. And most of the self-described feminists can only counter by shaming tactics. They don't tackle the demographic data, the statistics, the trends, legal analysis. No. The best they can come back with is: "You probably can't get laid", or "You must be a bitter divorced guy", or "Eww I would never sleep with you".

I mean this is not Teen Magazine. It is friggin New York Times! And this is the best comeback these esteemed intellectual ladies can do? The 3rd Generation Feminists responsible for the school curricula that most of us Gen-X, Gen-Y' ers went through have indeed succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
most humans cheat... its only called cheating cause both people in the relationship agreed to surpress their natural carnal sex urges cause society said its better that way, but someone is out having fun while the other is living the fake life..

People will always cheat the only thing that change is the reason they choose to give for it. fact is its human nature.. we tend to feel bad if we did not or could not cheat our ego is hurt hense why the weaker or less attractive person in the relationship tend to be more insecure.

Power comes from options to cheat which is why the average woman is soo much more powerful than the average man.

Average women has at least 5 men trying to F her
The average man has no women trying to F him there is the problem.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
>> Yep, its her husbands/boyfriends fault for not being able to read her mind/signals and failing to hit the spot. >>

Nah, that's not what the author is saying. She's just describing the environment that motivates a woman to cheat. If the guy neglects her or takes her for granted, he's creating that environment. It's not his "fault" she cheats, she's 100% liable for that, but it's his fault that he contributed toward it happening, just like if I leave my car unlocked on the street with the keys in it and someone robs my car, I'd be responsible for setting the stage for it though not to blame for the theft itself.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Power comes from options to cheat which is why the average woman is soo much more powerful than the average man.

Average women has at least 5 men trying to F her
The average man has no women trying to F him there is the problem.
Then the only positive solution is to be a far above average.

If you're lazy- then date below average women.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pre supposing that women choose to cheat as a result of a negative "environment" that has been created by her man's behavior is faulty logic imo. In fact that "neediness" may actually contribute to her cheating because she realizes that she can do no wrong in the eyes of her "attentive" and doting man and he is much more likely to forgive, forget, and keep her up on that pedestal. women and Men cheat for a variety of reasons no matter the "environment". Here's a good example. Dp men cheat any less becasue their wives create a warm loving environment? I doubt it. I think they cheat if they have an opportunity that interests them and the odds of getting caught are small. You might say we are "programmed" to cheat.

Last edited:

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
DJinTraining06 said:
thats a very jaded attitude. People should have values. We're not apes, we r complex beings and if we cant stop ourseleves from cheating, then we prob cant accomplish anything in life. Sure many give in, hey i xcant say for sure that i wont in my entire life, so far i havent but who knows maybe ill cave in one day. but i will certainly try not to especially if i love my gf or wife soemday
we are just like other animals on the earth we just like to think we are better.. societies need order due to the population density and the problems that go along with it, hence the need for all the rules and regulations.. I am glad you think following those rules is good but the fact is its not natural for human to be monogamus , infidelity only upsets us cause society tells us it should

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
infidelity only upsets us cause society tells us it should
I agree with the rest, but I think there are definitely biologically-derived reasons for why we are upset over infidelity.

Truebrit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aenigma said:
Then the only positive solution is to be a far above average.

If you're lazy- then date below average women.
Agreed -everything has a price and value. If you work your ass off in the gym to look good, work hard to get the money in and generally do more than the next guy then you are raising you value above others who don't do these things. Its not rocket science.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only "cheating" if you're expressly exclusive or you've implied a presumption of exclusivity with a woman (or she to you). Yet another glowing endorsement to "date" non-exclusively.

Spin.

More.

Plates.

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So...if I am not getting at home what I want and need something 'fulfilled' I can step out on my wife and it's okay as long as I explain why I did it and give her a chance???

Would that be okay with the fems????

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
radiodude said:
So...if I am not getting at home what I want and need something 'fulfilled' I can step out on my wife and it's okay as long as I explain why I did it and give her a chance???

Would that be okay with the fems????
Pretty much. If you're not getting at home then I say you're no longer in a relationship. You're just roommates. Here's the Tom Leykis episode on the subject.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If she cheats...you shouldn't have been exclusive with her in the first place, you dumb sh!t. Grab your balls, kick her to the curb, and get back in the game.

Be the guy she cheats WITH, not the one she cheats ON.

Once again, too many dudes forcing themselves into relationships that aren't meant to be. At what point did men become tools seeking validation through women? Girls should be trying to get YOU to commit, not vice-versa.

If you look at our parents' and our parents' parents' days, man's natural state was free. When he finally decided to marry a woman, it was something he didn't naturally want to do, but he felt that one woman was worth more than his freedom. So he begrudgingly goes out and buys the ring and proposes. For the woman, it was the happiest day of her life.

One generation of Emo pansies ruined it all. Now it's the man who's all choked up and the woman reluctantly lets go of her freedom.

Problem is, women aren't capable of making a value-based decision like that, and often let go of their freedom only to seize it back on the sly. They want to have their cake and eat it too, and they WILL if the man lets her.