"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

she cant kiss

assassin

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
im has been answered before but the search wont work for me for some reason. anyways i met this chick that i am really interested in. got the date etc.. now were going out. well i kissed her for the first time yesterday. the problem? shes not that good at kissing. does anyone have any ideas on how i can help her improve, without telling her that she's bad at it. she seems to get better every time we kiss, should i just let time take care of it and let her get some more experience? any ideas would be appriciated. thanks to all who reply. peace
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
just kiss her more
 

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
She probably had no idea how to do it i.e. has never done it before. Keep it up, and if she doesn't improve try to put it to her in a direct but nice way. Something like "I really enjoy the way you kiss me, and I'd enjoy it more if you would (insert tip here)." That sentence pretty much covers it.
Cheers.
 

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
I had NO FVCKING CLUE what I was doing my first time. I mean I had absolutely zero control of my face/lips, and especially hands. Its as if I didn't have them somehow. I wouldn't blame her. She'll get used to it though. Just kiss her more often, and for chrissake don't tell her she's bad at it. She'll never kiss you again and like it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top