She cancelled

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I been talkin to since last Sunday night off of match.com cancelled our date for 2day. Tell me wat u think of this.

She gave me her number immediately that night and we talked for 10 mins. She texted me right after and said - "great talkin to u"
She texted me again in the morning and said "have a great day cutie!"
Then she called me during her lunchbreak, and called again that night. She then in the next 4 days texted me every single day. I would respond, and then she'd send like 2 or 3 more texts thoughout the day. She also called almost every single night, mon, tues and thurs. i think thurs i called her(only time)

I suggested we meet up sometime like thurs night but she said she was too tired, and suggested friday. I say yea i think im free. Then she texts me and says, is it ok if my friend is with me? So i text her back, "why dont we just wait till ur free" So she says ok how bout sunday afternoon we could meet up after i drop my friend off from connecticut at the bus. Friday night she called me again on the way to pick up her friend (who was staying with her all weekend from connecticut), she said she was so excited to meet me sunday to see happy feet! She then texted me 3 times that night too. She said she was gonna call sat afternoon to make plans wit me for sunday. She never called, so i call her and she never called back. So it's like midnight and i wanna know wat im doin with my sunday, so i text her to ask wat's goin on.

She texts me that shes having a dramatic family prob, but shed call me tom to let me know wat time we're meeting. Then at 5 AM my text message beep goes off and wakes the crap outta me. She said, hey i just got up to go to the bathroom, im still having alot of drama with my family, call me at 2 tomorow and ill let u know if i can or not. If not we can do it during the week, I really wanna meet u!

So then i call her at 2 and leave a voicemail. She never calls back but she texts me at 4 pm saying sorry hunny i dont think its gunna happen today. I'll def make it up to u.

I dunno seems weird the whole 5 am text. Wish she had let me know sooner i wouilda called this other girl who i know wanted to meet. I'm a real chump for waiting around. isnt this weird? the bathroom thing is odd. The fact that she says "ill make it up to u" is also annoying, cuz shes the one who's been obsessed with me texting constantly. and seeing happy feet this afternoon was her idea not mine. Kinda rubs me the wrong way, like oh shes gonna do me a favor now. That's alot of texts anyhow, she's prob nuts.

Silkandsteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you need worry mate. She's making sure that you know she's interested, I reckon the family stuff is probably true and she even texts you at 5am to let you know she's thinking about you. She's maybe just very extrovert and needy and doesn't want to lose your attention. If her problems are for real and she really IS into you, then it's kinda cute she's busting a gut to keep her on your mind.

Meet with her and see how it goes, you never know.

She may be nuts...haha ;)

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The chick is pulling your chain. She is either an attention wh0re or she is seeing multiple guys from match.com and she doesn't have time to squeeze you in.

Small lies early on will lead to big lies later on. You know deep down she is full of sh1t, and that is enough of a disqualifcation in my book.

NEXT!!!!

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
The chick is pulling your chain. She is either an attention wh0re or she is seeing multiple guys from match.com and she doesn't have time to squeeze you in.

Small lies early on will lead to big lies later on. You know deep down she is full of sh1t, and that is enough of a disqualifcation in my book.

NEXT!!!!
I second that

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dropped the ball in her court all this time. The moment you did this, you put her on the driver seat:
strike 1
....she said she was too tired, and suggested friday. I say yea i think im free
strike 2
So i text her back, "why dont we just wait till ur free"
You're lucky this girl is an extrovert. A typical girl may days or even weeks to responds to a message like this.
strike 3
She said she was gonna call sat afternoon to make plans wit me for sunday. She never called, so i call her and she never called back...
--Again, you gave her the driver seat and she is steering you wherever she desires. You should not have allowed her to call back to make plans. That should be made long time ago... the moment the "first date" got cancelled. In the worse case, you should be the one telling her " on sunday, this is the time I'll be free. This is the time I will not be free. We can meet this time or postpone our meeting to sometimes next week when we are both free.
strike 4
...So it's like midnight and i wanna know wat im doin with my sunday, so i text her to ask wat's goin on.
... And this is what I called a CHUMP. A desperately frustrated, of course.

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
You dropped the ball in her court all this time. The moment you did this, you put her on the driver seat: ....
Damn this guy gets it. :up:

Personally, I'd put her at the bottom of my 'potentials' list. She's on the radar but has completely lost the opportunity for me to pursue her. If she wants me, she'd have to come and get me, literally. Everything from picking me up, paying for the date and dropping me off. If she isn't willing to make up for her flakiness, she's not worth the effort.

None the less, the chances of these situations happening are definitely lessened when you stay on the offensive. The only time that you should put the ball in her court is when you have a low interest level.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining -> When are you going to realize that you are the problem...

Seriously, i like you bro because you have heart and determination but you're running around in circles. First off, get off the computer and match.com and go into the field to meet women, MORE women, also stop analyzing these situations and just live them...

Go meet women, and here's the kicker... "DONT POST ABOUT THEM" :gasp:

Who cares if you do something dumb or make one little mistake, if one mistake hurts you, she ain't really and never was interested in you. I've done and said completely foolish things around females that liked me and it never stopped me from fvcking them, i had a gf who i slapped dead in the face (not advocating) on a drunk night and she never left me, i've cheated on women who didn't give a damn and ur worried about small things like text messages or what day to call ?? Give me a break... u need real encounters with REAL women...

Go sarge and leave sosuave.com alone, u'll fail but u'll also have success but more importantly you'll learn that u don't need to harp on the details because in the end... if she's interested, it don't matter what u do

-COd3r

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Some of you guys are way to quick to "Next" a girl.

She said she would make it up to you, so hold her to it.

If you "Next" her, you lose the possibility of having a F-Buddy.

She might be a freak who will rock your world, but I guess it's more important to impress some guys on a Forum by "Nexting" her?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
She might be a freak who will rock your world, but I guess it's more important to impress some guys on a Forum by "Nexting" her?
On the other hand, maybe it is better he nexts her. Maybe once he's done with screwing her (as by not nexting), she'll stalk and murder him and have sex with his dead corpse. Eh?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
Some of you guys are way to quick to "Next" a girl.

She said she would make it up to you, so hold her to it.

If you "Next" her, you lose the possibility of having a F-Buddy.

The real problem in this thread is that he focused all his attention on one girl who appears to have problem meeting with him for a simple get together. If he was spinning more plates this wouldn't be an issue because the girls with the higher interest will cancel their plans to be with him and thus this flaky girl would tossed a side for another time and he wouldn't worry too much about her availability and flakey behaviour.

You snooze you lose, NEXT!!!

For the sake of it DjIntraining, Derek Flint is right. The best way of learning is by trying it out yourself instead of listening to some guys on forum. Give it a try and continue to pursue her and get back to us with an update.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its certainly not a NEXT situation. As someone said, you could lower her priority and go after other women. Just how busy are you guys in an average day. I'm sureDjIntraining has enough free time in his day to maintain contact with this chick AND pursue other women. Guys who get laid are more practical than guys who don't.

Can guys just STOP nexting at the very first sign of problems. At the very least you'll gain experience by persisting. The advice on this board is getting worse in terms of that. I had a guy tell me that a chick (I later banged) who I made out with was probably just using me for attention! Play out the pursuit, what does it matter if its unsuccessful.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just another online-dating thing.

This girl is more likely to be girl who is probably ashame of meeting her newly- -founded-online-man Common guys, what kind of girl would text message three plus times a day and budged out on a date. There is only one answer: she is a fat b!tch. Don't worry about her....Next.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf is with all the fvcking analysis here? Family "incidents" DO happen, duh. The only thing I would say is she is a bit nuts/desperate with all the fvcking texting when she's never even actually MET you (in real life). If she's hot though, I would still go out with her.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
The real problem in this thread is that he focused all his attention on one girl who appears to have problem meeting with him for a simple get together. If he was spinning more plates this wouldn't be an issue because the girls with the higher interest will cancel their plans to be with him and thus this flaky girl would tossed a side for another time and he wouldn't worry too much about her availability and flakey behaviour.

You snooze you lose, NEXT!!!

For the sake of it DjIntraining, Derek Flint is right. The best way of learning is by trying it out yourself instead of listening to some guys on forum. Give it a try and continue to pursue her and get back to us with an update.

Im actually spinning plates right now, i got a bunch of nums i just made her the top of the list cuz she looks damm good and i love the rack lol. It just baffled me not like im hung up on it or anything. I got a date for tom night actually.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
This girl is more likely to be girl who is probably ashame of meeting her newly- -founded-online-man Common guys, what kind of girl would text message three plus times a day and budged out on a date. There is only one answer: she is a fat b!tch. Don't worry about her....Next.

Yea her pics r deceptive looking, and she asked me twice if i minded that she was taller and not the thinnest girl in the world. I dunno tho if u saw some of her pics, she looks goooood. Beautiful face, great rack, and from wat i can tell just a tad thick, not even chubby by any means. Im wonderin if she is bigger now than in the pics.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Yea her pics r deceptive looking, and she asked me twice if i minded that she was taller and not the thinnest girl in the world. I dunno tho if u saw some of her pics, she looks goooood. Beautiful face, great rack, and from wat i can tell just a tad thick, not even chubby by any means. Im wonderin if she is bigger now than in the pics.
Only one way to find out!

Full Body View Web Cam Cyber Sex-a-thon!:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:__

^ Haha. :crackup: