she canceled date by text I sent back 'ok' then she called me sulky

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the person who started this topic.....

A woman can be extremely interested but if you do things that kill or lower her interest, then the problem is a set of behaviors that are pushing away a woman that would normally be interested.

I read a few, but not every reply. Here is how you should have acted in every instance.

***DON'T put X's at the end of every text message. First of all it is unnecessary. Second, x is shorthand for a kiss. Do the real thing in person when the time is right. That would be like ending every message with :-*..... As opposed to only doing that occasionally when she mentions something she wants to do to you in the bedroom.... Then saying "That sounds VERY good. :-*". Doing it every time loses meaning. It has more meaning when done sparingly. Anyway, I am a big believer in avoiding text messages. Better to talk on the phone.

***The right way to handle these things.

(You did enough right to make out with her and do everything short of sex.....so we can move forward from there. It was AFTER the fact that you screwed up. Your initiating was good but your follow-up was weak.)

"Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I have to go to the gym!"

(I don't remember if this was a last minute cancel on the day of or not so I will cover an advanced cancellation and an inconsiderate move where she cancels an hour before.)

Cancelling a day or two before:

"Well, thanks for letting me know ahead of time. I think it's sexy when a woman takes care of herself, blah blah. We can always do it another time. Anyway, I'm glad you let me know so I can make other plans for tomorrow. Will talk to you later."

Calling up 40 minutes before on the day of and cancelling when she could have let you know earlier:

"Listen. I don't mind if someone cancels and has the consideration to let me know in advance if they can't make it. I understand that things come up. What i DON'T like is when a person is inconsiderate. You had time to let me know and you waited until the last minute. I'm not happy with you right now. I had other things I could be doing with my time but I cancelled them to spend time with you. The least you could do is show enough consideration to let me know in advance. My time is valuable and I expect you to respect my time."

Ok. At this point she will either apologize or act like she doesn't want to see you again. In this case, you either gained her respect and she wants you more or you gained her respect and she loses interest because she can't manipulate you. It's win/win. The last possibility is at first she tries to twist it around on you and make it sound like you are over-reacting or being too harsh. You stand your ground CALMLY. Just like you say what you say initially in a calm but powerful way. Stand your ground. Don't let her twist it on you. In many cases she will respect that you didn't cave in and let her twist it around on you.

OK. Let's assume everything went well (because I'm not going back to re-read everything). Either she cancelled in advance or she apologized for lack of consideration.

Next she mentions her mother. This is a legitimate reason even if it is last minute. An illness in the family that requires going to the hospital.

"I'm sorry your mom isn't feeling well. Hope she gets better soon. Anyway, vacation is coming up this weekend. Hope you enjoy it! I mean I hope you enjoy yourself in spite of your mother being ill. Some fun might be what you need on your vacation. I know I'm going to enjoy my time off. Will talk to you after Labor Day weekend. Take care."

Then when you make plans over the phone.

She calls: "Hi. How are you sweetie?"

"I'm good. How's your mom doing?"

"Good. Thanks for asking. I mean, as good as can be expected."

"That's good to hear. I enjoyed my vacation. What about you? Did you get a chance to do anything fun and exciting?"

"No. Spent most of my time in the hospital."

"Well, it sounds like you need to relax and enjoy yourself. Just forget about everything and have some fun for a while. What's your schedule looking like this week?"

She'll usually volunteer the times she is available. In this case, I say to do the opposite of what some people say. Be flexible. Not overly-accommodating but flexible. This means you don't have to "pretend" so much. Be busy and make certain times/days off limits depending on your schedule. Don't say "I'm available every day!!". Also, if she says she is available Wed. and Friday, don't be a douche and say "Oh, well I can only go out on Tuesday. It's Tuesday or nothing. Blah blah.". Neither extreme is good.

I mean, unless in reality you can't make it except for Tuesday. But don't be snobby about it. If you're off Tuesday and in the evening on Friday, you can say "Well, I can't do Wed. and I work during the day on Friday, but I do have Friday evening off. So I could do Friday after 6 if that will work for you."

None of this is high-pressure stuff. You're simply opening an invitation. She is welcome to take it and she is also welcome to leave it. At the same time, you're seeing what her interest level is like and if she is flexible (pun intended) or if she's not flexible when it comes to making plans.

We'll finish this pretend scenario.

"I'd love to do ________!"
"Great! Let's meet up at 7:00."

Then show up ON TIME. Do not "pretend" to not care. You care but you're just not desperate. And if by some snowball's chance in he!! she didn't show (she most likely would because you were low-pressure and made her feel comfortable) you can always either call it an early night and go visit a friend and enjoy spending time there or you could enjoy where you are and maybe have a good conversation with a few attractive women. If any one of them seems interesting and shows interest, you can enjoy the rest of the evening with the new woman and make plans to get together another time with the new woman you met. This is not necessary but it's one option.

So there's a workable scenario for you. Read it again if you need to and start having these same types of interactions. Keep it comfortable and low-pressure.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You are guilty of desperation and unauthorized use of a pedestal. Your betatude is showing, and of course your princess is in another castle.

Women who are interested in you won't confuse you. Drop her ass and go for another girl, as you've turned your betatude up to eleven. That's my ruling.

Case closed. Relax. Spin more plates.

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i left it a few days but she hasn;t contacted me so i text her to get together on friday for a drink.

she's taken ages to reply which tells me her IL is diminishing and her response sounds either a potential flake is on the cards again or no sex is,

her: ok let's meet for a drink Friday, I cant be out too late as picking Dad up from airport Saturday morning. x

(i noticed her disinterest is showing but didnt realize till after i sent this next text trying to sexualise it up but realize that it's come off sleazy and not the right time, maybe last week when she had IL)

me: how about i bring dinner round and we have an early night ;) haha. i'll leave if you dont want me to stay but you look like the cuddling type :p (we can go for a drink after if you insist) how's 9pm?

i realized after i sent this that she might think 'after' means after sex when i meant after dinner, to try to save face i sent immediately after: after dinner i mean (not the 'after' you were thinking of..dirty mind.. ;) haha dont corrupt me ;))

no response yet.

basically i'm fed up and understand from her position that cos we got naked on first date she might think i only want sex.

should i be toneing it down as in do something like a date ie go for drinks so she doesn't feel slvtty and only after one thing?

im already fed up with her and her dwaining interest but feel i need to meet her once more and see what progresses.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have stopped at the first "OK" and cut her off until the morning. Don't keep feeding her texts.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
big weezy said:
(i noticed her disinterest is showing but didnt realize till after i sent this next text trying to sexualise it up but realize that it's come off sleazy and not the right time, maybe last week when she had IL)
Well, yeah. I know some guys are into sending sexual texts, but i don't see the point. If the girl is coming out on a date with me, she knows what's going to happen. No need to say it and risk turning the whole thing sleazy.

If I know the girl and have rapport with her, then sure. If it's your situation, where I met the girl once....no way in hell am I sending that text.

me: how about i bring dinner round and we have an early night ;) haha. i'll leave if you dont want me to stay but you look like the cuddling type :p (we can go for a drink after if you insist) how's 9pm?
Again with the weird attempts at building sexuality through text. Save that sh!t for in-person.

And the "I'll leave if you don't want me to stay." is just unnecessary.Why even go there?

i realized after i sent this that she might think 'after' means after sex when i meant after dinner, to try to save face i sent immediately after: after dinner i mean (not the 'after' you were thinking of..dirty mind.. ;) haha dont corrupt me ;))
Christ. This is like that scene from Swingers where Mikey leaves 20 voicemails for the chick he just met.

no response yet.
Oh yeah? No kidding?

should i be toneing it down as in do something like a date ie go for drinks so she doesn't feel slvtty and only after one thing?
Not really. You just have to stop saying dumb sh!t on text messages.

It's funny. Some guys just dig their own graves. After your last weird exchange with her, she told you she was free on Wednesday. You, for political reasons, decided that you didn't want to do that. Because it would make you look weak....or something.

Personally, I would have been like "F*** it. I'm trying to get laid. This girl gave me an exact date when she'd be free. F*** politics." I would have said, "Wednesday might work. Let's aim for that." and been plowing her out on a day that worked for both of us.

Now it's weird texts, awkwardly-scheduled dates, and more questions.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this wasn't a train wreck before your last text exchange with her, it is now.
The good thing is that we all have made similar mistakes and learned from them.
That's the best way to hone your game and improve your success rate.
You'll do better with the next chick. This one is done.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg totally nailed it.

Your in way too deep with this one, your at the point where your over-analyzing, trying too hard, worried how she might perceive things etc.

I say keep going, until she completely cuts you off, because the lessons we learn the most from are the ones that hit us the hardest.

If by chance she does respond & agree to meet up, just cut out all the cheesy shiat and focus on having fun. No outcome dependence, just enjoy the moment with her.

PIMP

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously dude, I'm so disgusted by you right now that I would probably hit you if you were with me in person - thus I will type in all caps.

FIRST OF ALL, WHAT THE **** IS UP WITH THE ****ING X'S AT THE END OF TEXTS. SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ****!?!? BY READING THE REPLIES I FOUND THAT IT MEANS A KISS? JESUS STOP SENDING X'S IMMEDIATELY HOLY **** IT'S EMBARRASSING AS ****!

AS A MATTER OF FACT, HOW OLD ARE YOU DUDE? BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY HAVE THE NEEDY NATURE OF A 17 YEAR OLD SLUTTY GIRL IN HIGH SCHOOL.

big weezy said:
NOOOO WHAT THE **** IS THIS ****. OH MY GOD YOU ARE ONE NEEDY SON OF A *****. SERIOUSLY DUDE, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH WITH THESE TEXTS? TEXTING IS NOT THE PLACE TO BE SEXUAL/TEASING!

big weezy said:
I LOVE HOW THIS, IS YOUR REALIZATION - INSTEAD OF SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF ""WOW I SHOULD HAVE NEVER SENT THOSE TEXTS BECAUSE THEY MADE ME LOOK LIKE A NEEYD *****" NOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE AND THAT YOU SERIOUSLY DID NOT SEND THOSE LAST TEXTS...

big weezy said:
no response yet.
REALLY? WOW...I THOUGHT SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN OOZING WET AFTER ALL THOSE WINKY FACES AND SEXUAL INNUENDOS YOU SENT HER. I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED HER TO TEXT YOU BACK WITHIN THE NEXT MINUTE SINCE SHE WAS SO TURNED ON!.....

big weezy said:

im already fed up with her and her dwaining interest but feel i need to meet her once more and see what progresses.
OH BOY, YOU HAVE GOT A LONG WAYS TO GO......

All rage aside. You are seriously ****ed dude. I'm not even talking about this girl, I'm talking about YOU. You are literally a broken man (or boy, since you text like you're 15). I'm only harsh on you because it may be what you need in order to realize that you are severely broken inside, and that you need to start changing your life NOW. Where you go from here is up to you - I can only show you the door, you must be the one who walks through it.

p.s. **** YOU YOU NEEDY PIECE OF **** FIX YOUR ****ING LIFE AND STOP ACTING LIKE A LITTLE *****

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP ... I am kind of perplexed and puzzled also.

After all that advice, what's that last exchange?

YOU TALK TOO MUCH.

Whenever a creative idea pops into your mind, cut it in half, shelve one half, and dump the other.

Your fundamentals are wrong , read all the advice you are getting here and start over.

And forget it, this girl will not sleep with you again. I realize you still have a waning hope you may get lucky,

but son,

it's not happening.

Forget it, improve, move on.

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok well we met again on friday.

After everything that happened, last Mon she sent me a text back saying 'you sound like you're just trying to get your leg over' ie I'm just looking for sex.

I pretty much tell her I'm not and that's what my call was about.

She says she can't talk now, so I proceed to protest that I'm looking for something more than sex and in my text I say along the lines of girls who play hard to get do not interest me and can quickly go from gf material to a fling.

This caused her to call me and told me to get over myself, all in while I was being c+f not being serious, I suggested we go for drinks on fri and she said yes.

Come fri I tell her I'll be leaving mine around 7.30pm so will be at hers around 8-8.15. She texts back asking what I fancied doing and that to warn me that she's got a cold but should be ok.

I said we'll go for drinks. I sensed she might have been trying to hint at a flake or cancel but I didn't take the hint.

I get there and she's still getting ready, she invites me in, I go to kiss her she moves her head to the side saying she doesn't want me to get sick so don't kiss me.

I stayed for a little while went over to kino etc but I sensed she was a little off, she was really getting ill sneezing, coughing etc going out seemed like a bad idea. I should have been smart and suggested to stay in but I already felt she thought I was only tryna have sex that I was obliged to take her out.

She didn't like what she was wearing so she took her dress off in front of me (we've seen each other naked so no big deal) I should have run over and made a move there and then and I did but she just seem preoccupied with what she was gona wear. I did sense a level of awkwardness and tension between us like she was less enthusiastic then when we first met.

So we go out for a drink locally. The place was busy so we spent a while looking for free seats. She was still sneezing etc, after 1 drink I suggested we go home now cos she was quite ill and me forcing her to come out was not a good idea at all, I brought this up that if she was so ill why didn't she just cancel and she said she didn't want to cancel after last time (ie she was afraid she'd lose me after my supposed 'threat' of girl becoming a fling)

She brought that up also earlier saying 'you sent that text blah blah' I said 'playing hard to get only works with players and for 90% of other guys it makes a girl go from gf material to just sex cos if all women are playing hard to get the one who doesn't stands out and shows u she's genuinely interested in you' she goes 'yeah ok' in an unconvincing I don't believe u manner.

When we were walking back and I said if you're so ill how come you didn't just cancel and rearrange and she said cos of what happened last time and in fariness I'd prob throw a strop if she cancelled again and she was afraid to lose me.

So on walking back she says 'you can come in for an hour but you're not staying the night I'll tell u that right now' (she had to get up early to pick her dad up from airport - I knew this already when I originally arranged the date)

So we go in and lie on the couch, she's starting to get a fever and temperature and all in the while I feel I should let her be, we're cuddling on the couch and I'm kissing her neck and her breasts and touching her legs but she's not really reciprocating except when we're holding hands, she touches my chest a bit. I turn over to give her a massage and she rejects me saying she's fine. So I go back to cuddling her and kissing her neck etc for next 10 mins or so but she says along the lines of 'I think I'm going to bed soon' my reaction was to immediately say 'ok I better leave then' this threw her off slightly and as she sat up I could tell she felt a little almost like 'ok so he isn't gona get sex with me tonight so now he's leaving abruptly'

She walks me to the door, I try to kiss her again she turns her head and we hug, then upon leaving I looked at her and I walk out.

I text her yesterday seeing how she's doing and that I might have caught her cold. No response.

I should mention also I made some rookie mistakes on this date suggesting we get together week after to go for dinner and shopping for me etc gf stuff. And I did say walking back 'I'm glad I met u' she paused and said 'me too' on our first date she said 'I'm glad I met u' I realised after I'm not being a challenge and made things too easy for her supplicating. Cos she was ill her awkward silences put me off and made me nervous and panicky.

Tbh this is like dejavu 2 years ago I had a similar situation with a girl and it transpired she was starting to see someone else so wouldn't let me kiss her on the lips..ok this one was really ill but I could sense she wasn't attracted as much anymore.

She also tested me asking 'so have you met any other girls from that site yet?'

I said 'yes all of them but I had to get rid of them cos they didn't buy me food after' this threw her off in a good way, her response was 'yeah you're not gona find a girl who does that' I should have made out I was much busier when she asked what I been up to the past 2 weeks, she basically wanted to know if she had competition and I didn't do a good job of hinting that when she asked me what I was doing this weekend and I said going cinema and pizza with an old friend.

I was trying to not look like I was only after sex, and I could have made a move earlier when she took her dress off to change and I semi did but it was pretty clear I wasn't gona get sex that night unless she wasn't ill.

I've decided I'll leave it now. Interested girls text back. She didn't. I was gona invite her out next text but now I prob shouldn't?

All this time I'm thinking I need to not look like a sleaze who only wants sex, now she still thinks that but I'm just making myself look more desperate and needy and clingy if I invite her out. It's lose lose, if I stop contact she'll think I only want sex, if I do I'll look desperate and needy. Lose lose.

Last edited:

itdude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only know this chick through your eyes but I'm beginning to think she is just as needy as you.

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it worth me trying to arrange a date once more? If so, when?

I know you might all be saying that if we were gona have sex she would have made it happen on friday. She was ill yet still wanted to come out on the date so as not to disappoint me in case I lost interest and moved on. I guess she was testing me on the date to see how eager I was.

Maybe this is a test again now.

I was planning on sending one last text at some point suggesting to get together at this place I mentioned, but should I really wait till next week to do it?

I just assume if I leave it till then she'll have met someone else already and I'll be out of the picture, but if I send it on wednesday I risk looking needy and desperate with no options (all true) but trying to conserve what I have.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A perfect illustration of the damage texting can do. It is way too open to interpretation and misreading. The female mind will consistently assign meanings that simple aren't there, and will pick up on any mistake and hold it against you. She has it in writing.

Rare is the man who can build sexual tension effectively with texting. Even if there is a temporary spike, she is prone to feel cheap & creepy later on as she digests the exchange.

Texting should only be used for practical meetup information, 3 or 4 exchanges MAX. Anything more will almost certainly destroy your momentum.

Texting makes you common. It automatically puts you in the class of her other girlfriends. You should be mysterious and rise above the common. The rule to live by is if you find yourself in an exchange of over 4 texts at once, you're doing something seriously wrong. What busy man, involved with running his Kingdom, has time to sit around for a casual "tete a tete"?

A man's phone should be his sniper rifle. Every text must be used extremely sparingly and with pinpoint accuracy and deliberation. Don't be just another common element of traffic on her superhighway of friends.

X.

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
A perfect illustration of the damage texting can do. It is way too open to interpretation and misreading. The female mind will consistently assign meanings that simple aren't there, and will pick up on any mistake and hold it against you. She has it in writing.

Rare is the man who can build sexual tension effectively with texting. Even if there is a temporary spike, she is prone to feel cheap & creepy later on as she digests the exchange.

Texting should only be used for practical meetup information, 3 or 4 exchanges MAX. Anything more will almost certainly destroy your momentum.

Texting makes you common. It automatically puts you in the class of her other girlfriends. You should be mysterious and rise above the common. The rule to live by is if you find yourself in an exchange of over 4 texts at once, you're doing something seriously wrong. What busy man, involved with running his Kingdom, has time to sit around for a casual "tete a tete"?

A man's phone should be his sniper rifle. Every text must be used extremely sparingly and with pinpoint accuracy and deliberation. Don't be just another common element of traffic on her superhighway of friends.

X.
But that's the thing! I haven't even sent that many if that's what it seems like.

I usually get straight to the point and ask them out saying the times and where etc, but people on here have said don't ask her out straight, work it into the 2nd text then clarify in the 3rd.

The max I send in 1 exchange is 3-4.

I just failed her initial test by being too eager. I think the best thing to do now is wait till next week, cos in theory if I had other options I'd go see them. I don't but I need to act as if I do. She's not complying to my standards so I shouldn't put myself out to meet up with her. She's still on 1 strike. I don't know if her not replying to a text is strike 2?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Read Harry Wilmington's post about texting killing your chances. I'm gonna tell your ass to not make these innuendos over text. You are pushing her further and further away and practically begging her to friendzone you. You're being a beta puppy, with practically no mystery.

big weezy said:
I just failed her initial test by being too eager.

Gee, you think? :rolleyes: Now she knows she has you.

I think the best thing to do now is wait till next week, cos in theory if I had other options I'd go see them. I don't but I need to act as if I do.

Everybody, here is the crux of the issue! He has no options and it is really showing. Guys, when a woman finds out she's your only one, she stops being your only one! She sees you are not pre-selected, thus rendering you undesirable. Not to mention you are so hung up on this chick so much that this thread is almost to a third page! Ask yourself this; is she writing a long ass thread about some eager guy wanting to hook up? No, your princess is in another castle and talking to her gf's. And beta orbiters. She has low IL and you care too much. Lost course.

She's not complying to my standards so I shouldn't put myself out to meet up with her. She's still on 1 strike. I don't know if her not replying to a text is strike 2?

I've got a million bucks on "she rejected you already and moved on, but she'll enjoy your attention until you creep her out." Why can't you just drop her uninterested ass dude? Why? You're scared of losing her. But you never even had her!
Read betw- You got a long way to go. Go spin more plates and go ghost on this girl. That's the best thing that is for you right now because she has you labeled Super Betamale! :kick:

It's September 9th. 9/9. Here are 9 notes.

1. Women who are interested in you won't confuse you.

2. If your gut tells you that your princess is in another castle, she usually is. i.e. she rejected you already, she found a better man, she blurred (goes ghost/ NC) on you.

3. Ask yourself, would she be giving this runaround to Brad Pitt?

4. Spinning plates (having options) is king. You'll care less about a girl flaking on you. Women are plate spinners by default. Most men are not.

5. When a woman is confusing you, go ghost. See if her ass comes around.

6. Don't be an orbiter. i.e. too needy, eager, available. Unless you wanna be in the friendzone.

7. When a woman throws you mixed signals, it's low interest. If a woman was interested, why would she risk running you off by displaying low interest?

8. Never show more interest/ invest more into the girl than she does for you. That is called pedestalization and in simple terms, being needy by chasing. But she don't mind the attention and is hoping you'll get the hint.

9. Don't be scared to walk away/ move on. If you're scared of losing a girl, you already lost. You've placed an unnecessary high value on the girl, if not her "golden vagina." If you walk away indifferently when she gives you sh*t (given the girl has some interest in you), see if she chases you. If not, she just wanted a beta friend. If she does, the power is yours.

Now exit Judge nismo's courtroom.

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Read Harry Wilmington's post about texting killing your chances. I'm gonna tell your ass to not make these innuendos over text. You are pushing her further and further away and practically begging her to friendzone you. You're being a beta puppy, with practically no mystery.

Read betw- You got a long way to go. Go spin more plates and go ghost on this girl. That's the best thing that is for you right now because she has you labeled Super Betamale! :kick:

It's September 9th. 9/9. Here are 9 notes.

1. Women who are interested in you won't confuse you.

2. If your gut tells you that your princess is in another castle, she usually is. i.e. she rejected you already, she found a better man, she blurred (goes ghost/ NC) on you.

3. Ask yourself, would she be giving this runaround to Brad Pitt?

4. Spinning plates (having options) is king. You'll care less about a girl flaking on you. Women are plate spinners by default. Most men are not.

5. When a woman is confusing you, go ghost. See if her ass comes around.

6. Don't be an orbiter. i.e. too needy, eager, available. Unless you wanna be in the friendzone.

7. When a woman throws you mixed signals, it's low interest. If a woman was interested, why would she risk running you off by displaying low interest?

8. Never show more interest/ invest more into the girl than she does for you. That is called pedestalization and in simple terms, being needy by chasing. But she don't mind the attention and is hoping you'll get the hint.

9. Don't be scared to walk away/ move on. If you're scared of losing a girl, you already lost. You've placed an unnecessary high value on the girl, if not her "golden vagina." If you walk away indifferently when she gives you sh*t (given the girl has some interest in you), see if she chases you. If not, she just wanted a beta friend. If she does, the power is yours.

Now exit Judge nismo's courtroom.
4. You're on the assumption that getting plates is THAT easy! It isn't, not for a lot of guys on here!

I understand spin plates, get plates, I go sarging every weekend day game week after week month after month year after year, slowly improving but the constant rejection takes a toll on me physically and mentally.

I've been doing it so long now I'm exhausted and at a point that I can't be a$$ed anymore cos I've asked out 100s of girls and this one showed the most interest initially it's kinda hard to keep level headed. All the while I know I'm getting oneities, so what do I do? I go out and sarge more this past weekend and week before.

It just isn't that easy for some of us! That's what you guys need to get into your head. I'm all for inner game improving etc but I am just destined not to get that many interested girls. Espi said 3 in 10 I'm lucky if I get 3 in 50 who even reply to me.

I just want to consolidate what I have and when I don't feel burn out by all this pick up BS I can start sarging again. I'm slowly losing my confidence with the amount of effort it requires to get a girl interested and her number for her just to ignore me cos she met a stranger in public.

If I got her number at night in a bar as oppose to a supermarket would that incrase my odds? No, women just aren't into me, I'm in shape dress well, do the best I can do, but I'm fighting a lost cause and trying my best to retain what I have when I do get an interested girl.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Post a picture of yourself.

No offense but women arnt into you because youre a creep. Every conversationyou had with this girl screamed "im gonna lock you in my basement dungeon and bury your body in the backyard"

This chick is done, even if she texts you dont get the feeling ljke because she contacted you that you can save it, you cant. Shes using you at this point.

You shoulda banged her when she invited you up. "dont feel like your getting sex". I woulda laughed in my head and made the goal from just laying it down for ten minutes, to me putting it up her ass and busti g in her guts.