Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She came back after asking for space

Thefakeslimshady

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl is 28 years old, looking to settle down. She's very career driven and always on the move. She basically told me last week that she needs space and time to think things through because she's unsure about me. Mainly because she has her next 3 years of life planned and I'm just laid back taking it day to day.

Anyways, 1 week has passed and I have basically disappeared. I get a text from her today randomly just saying "Hey".

I know she most probably went to check out some other guys and weigh out her options. Or maybe she actually needed to clear her head.

How do do I proceed. Do I even reply back. Or should I just drop her. Or ignore and see if she tries again.

I've already started spinning other plates within that week. But I've invested a bit into this girl already and had a trip planned together with both of us in 2 weeks.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read what you wrote again because everything you need to know it laid out right in front of you.

In my mind, that's a slam dunk, the message is loud and clear. She's got plans and you're not in them. Ignore her and find someone who's into you because those girls are out there.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl is 28 years old, looking to settle down. She's very career driven and always on the move. She basically told me last week that she needs space and time to think things through because she's unsure about me. Mainly because she has her next 3 years of life planned and I'm just laid back taking it day to day.

Anyways, 1 week has passed and I have basically disappeared. I get a text from her today randomly just saying "Hey".

I know she most probably went to check out some other guys and weigh out her options. Or maybe she actually needed to clear her head.

How do do I proceed. Do I even reply back. Or should I just drop her. Or ignore and see if she tries again.

I've already started spinning other plates within that week. But I've invested a bit into this girl already and had a trip planned together with both of us in 2 weeks.
One chanceper lifetime. She ended things. You started spinning plates. Keep doing that
Next.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would reply back, she needed space so you gave it to her.

Don't see why I would have to be butthurt over something I do to girls anyway. Just make sure you make your replies absurdly long since the power is in your hands- unless she's using you.

You won't be able to tell if she is serious or not by ignoring her though.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to see if she still has you on the hook.

I'd respond "hello".

Keep your responses short and simple. If she asks about your life or how you're doing, convey that you are having fun subtly especially with other women.

Nothing will sting her more than the fact that you can easily hang out with other women when she tries to play you.

If she tries to ask you to meet or hang out or go out, tell her you can't because you're going out with an old friend for drinks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon man!
Maybe commitment scares her. One thing for sure. She's pinging you to see if your still on the hook. I'd delay and miss some responses. Maybe miss her contact for three days to a week. And let her know you been busy or enjoying your space.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon man!
I'm serious, sometimes we over complicate things like this because we care too much. If you didn't care, would you really care about her actual intentions?

It's not like women are the only ones capable of playing mind games.

Thefakeslimshady

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

So she texted me again. Basically Telling me she's sorry for acting the way she did last week. And sorry for asking for space. And that she'll tell me all about it if I decide to even keep in contact with her

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

So she texted me again. Basically Telling me she's sorry for acting the way she did last week. And sorry for asking for space. And that she'll tell me all about it if I decide to even keep in contact with her
Was she your girlfriend or just a girl you were talking to? I thought she was a plate. If she was your girlfriend, then she probably cheated on you.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have all the power. What I am curious to see is how you deal with having power. Power is intoxicating and can be used effectively, and responsibly by only the strongest and smartest of men. This is a small portion of men. Usually any hint of power consumes men into a seductive narcissism.

You should be highly conscious of your own actions at this time as well. This situation is going to tell you as much about yourself as it is about your plate/girlfriend.

Keep us posted.

Thefakeslimshady

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just a plate as of now but I'm leaning on making her my girlfriend eventually. I'm gonna keep spinning other plates because I think I became interested More than her and she sensed it and pulled away.

So I replied back to her and told her that I'm at dinner right now. and left it at that.

She texted me back "do u hate me"
(Obvious **** test)
And I ignored it and said "well talk later, busy right now"

Thinking of calling her up Tommorow and letting her know that I won't put up with this behavior in the future. And if she pulls it again that I will walk. And have her make it up to me.
(Should I verbalize this, I'm trying to set boundaries early on)

Does this seem like a viable move? I don't want to completely ice her off, I do like the girl lol

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe she actually needed to clear her head.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But I've invested a bit into this girl already and had a trip planned together with both of us in 2 weeks.
She lost out on the trip by "needing space". Take someone else or don't go.

She's just a plate as of now but I'm leaning on making her my girlfriend eventually.
NEVER make a 5hitty woman your girlfriend. By needing space (aka checking out other men) she proved that she's a 5hitty woman. I would permanently take her off the list of potential GFs.

Thinking of calling her up Tommorow and letting her know that I won't put up with this behavior in the future. And if she pulls it again that I will walk.
NO. You have already walked because of this dumb bull5hit. Make her work hard for your attention. If she drops off the face of the Earth while you're making her work, then it's no big deal. Keep your answers short and to the point. Have plans when she initiates a meetup and don't tell her what they are. Once she's desperately and pathetically wanting to spend time with you, you can start fvcking her again.

This woman is ONLY good for sex and nothing else. Keep spinning other plates. If you make her your GF, I will personally come over there and kick you in the ba11s.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

I would wait 2 days then text this:

"Hey no problem. We will catch up one day. Gotta run. Take care. "

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just a plate as of now but I'm leaning on making her my girlfriend eventually. I'm gonna keep spinning other plates because I think I became interested More than her and she sensed it and pulled away.

So I replied back to her and told her that I'm at dinner right now. and left it at that.

She texted me back "do u hate me"
(Obvious **** test)
And I ignored it and said "well talk later, busy right now"

Thinking of calling her up Tommorow and letting her know that I won't put up with this behavior in the future. And if she pulls it again that I will walk. And have her make it up to me.
(Should I verbalize this, I'm trying to set boundaries early on)

Does this seem like a viable move? I don't want to completely ice her off, I do like the girl lol
Do not make a low quality woman like this a girlfriend ever.

She needed space means she wanted to see another guy.

The only thought you should be having in regards to her is "next."

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lesson learned no planned trips for plates. You've said you have invested in her, I hope that doesn't mean you paid for the whole "trip"?!

How many bangs did you get in before she asked for space? Not that it really matters, just curious.

If she's unsure of you she will always be. Atleast she was honest with you, she could of just lied and said she was busy that week. Definitely not worthy pursuing as a gf. Keep spinning!