Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she called out my bluff i DLV'd can i save myself?

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl i been having problems with who keeps flaking intentionally/unintentionally and subconsciously testing me is p1ssing me off. she's flaked on me twice now cos of work and according to rules if she doesn't counter offer then you next her. i stood my ground on tuesday and told her there's a 3 strike rule and she only has 2 cancellations no matter the reason then it's over. she already used up her 2.

by me saying this she came back to me pleading for me to see her tonight and i quizzed her on whether it was for definite and she gives me the whole yes yes.. blah blah. but i knew she'd probably flake again.

the prob is she confirms the date in the afternoon seems like everything is a go then cancels 3 hours later.. it's p1ssing me off! i think her excuse is genuine but her work keeps pulling these c0ckblock moves ruining my date plans. i should next her cos a flake is a flake. she calls me pleading to make it up to me next week or whenever i'm free.. i just woke up from a nap so i was groggy and not on form and brushed aside the fact she's flaked 3 times so forgot to stand my ground.. i DLV'd myself totally and was regretting it. i somehow agreed to meet her tomorrow night after i've gone out but i knew she'd probably pull the same sh1t again.

i dont think she was testing how needy i was but indirectly it's happened. i f'd up by calling her back interrogating her excuse cos i was getting fed up of her canceling.. and cos i told her i was free tonight as we pre-arranged i tried to get her to come meet me later than scheduled after she finished work.

anyway have i lost her? cos the extra calls and texts it took to do this made me look really desperate. she had really high interest level on our 1st date but i think it's over now.

Idkmyname

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop talking to her. If she asks you where you've been then she is interested. And when you reply to that text don't say "just chillin or sitting around" you've been doing stuff, lots of stuff.

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw "the rules" buddy.

Actions speak louder than words, if she lets you down again, literally cut contact. But by the sounds of it, she sounds like she wants you - otherwise why would see insist on rescheduling?

Don't next her just yet, just take her even less seriously than she's taken you - i think that's a better rule. Make her work for it for now in.

Let us know how it transpires

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stud No1 said:
Screw "the rules" buddy.

Actions speak louder than words, if she lets you down again, literally cut contact. But by the sounds of it, she sounds like she wants you - otherwise why would see insist on rescheduling?

Don't next her just yet, just take her even less seriously than she's taken you - i think that's a better rule. Make her work for it for now in.

Let us know how it transpires
the thing is she caught me by surprise yesterday when i answered and i really should have given her a harder time about cancelling again after giving such a big deal about the 3 strikes rule.. now in her mind she feels she can walk all over me.

i dont even know if i should confirm tonight's location for our meeting cos i f'd up yesterday calling so much. i had power.. lost it gave it away now im back in the position i was before.

she may have had high interest level but my desperation yesterday would be off putting so i dont know if i'll get another opportunity.

is this over? cos she's taking the p1ss confirming on the day then 3 hours later cancelling she's done this 3 times now! subconsciously that's tellling her she can walk all over me.