Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She called me by another mans name

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KingPinp
Im not defending her.

But im willing to bet this girls 50 dollars you never had a girlfriend. And if you remain a dumbass you never will.
This newbie wants to start a flame war?!?!

Aye KingPinp <--- first, it looks like you need to use spell check when making your screen name...i'd like to think that KingPimp would be a more clever handle.

$50 bucks? Me a dumbass?! hahaha..bring your check book and your platinum card to Seattle anytime bud. I'll personally pick you up at seatac airport in my Audi TT and we'll see how many women I suppossedly can't pull.

Sorry moderators...I've been on this site long enough to know how to ignore idiot newbies that start flame wars...but hey...if this fella thinks I'm all talk...come anytime for a lesson..

I'm not some 13 year old kid with a clever screen name here to become some kind of DJ/internet personality. Respect your elders bud.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ever onward
I think you can tell who the AFC's are on this post
**cough cough***KingPinp**cough cough***

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KingPinp...WTF? I'd love to hear how -HPNOTIQ- is a 'dumbass'. Dude has some of the best advice on this board. Know what the f*ck your talking about before you open your mouth -uh- keyboard. If you don't have something to contribute that's not assinine or presumptive, get the hell out.

By the way, -HPNOTIQ-, how do you like that TT? I'm a Veedub man myself, but those Quatros and TT's are tempting...Something about AWD that makes me sweat ;)

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its a wrap for us though...

Reaction score
BFL, let me be frank with you - this dude is pounding your girl like a hammer to a nail!!

If it was just some 'momentary' bet/prank would she remember the dudes name to blurt it out to her current beau?? Hell no!! She had a long conversation and a relationship with dude and he 'boinked' her and she remembered said experience and remembers dude!!!

When someone inadvertently/subconsciously says someone elses name in a convo this means she has had a long and ongoing convo with this person and was not clearly thinking with whom she was talking to so she referred back to one who she 'regularly' talks to!! I do this all of the time!!!!

I would leave this hor for having the balls to kiss a total stranger!!! Think about it dude - would she have done this if he was an ugly fat dude??? He was obviously attractive enough for her to approach and she she approached him because he was attractive!!

She did it for herself and not the $50 dollars!! You have been forewarned!!

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen, PR_L!

Amazing that people in a relationship can never see what those outside it can... they are blinded by "love", lust or whatever...

This girl is doing what she wants... trying to keep a LTR over a long distance... why even bother, it is foolish.

Dietzcoi

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i forgat to mention that it was a friend of her the man that she kissed.

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bfl
i think i forgat to mention that it was a friend of her the man that she kissed.
The guy she kissed was friends with the guy friend she went out to the club with? Well if it was his friend then he already knew if he was gay or not. I'd drop her.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LDR never works! She's laughing right in your face when she made those statements, MOVE ON!!!

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but dam that pu$$y feel so good...same with the head :) :) oh well i cant let her clown me like that though.