Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She called me by another mans name

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do i handle this situation.

Right now im in a long distance relationship, im in miami and she is in europe (Spain) and she called me yesterday saying how one night at a club she and her friends (male and female) made a bet to see if some guy was gay or not (wich was a fried of them she said "wateva") and they decided to get my girl to kiss him and find out.

So she kissed him on the lips she told me and they won 50 dollars cause it was a bet, but damn thats kinda fuked up aint it, your girl kissing the next mans lips?

Then she called me on the phone she told me about it and while we was in a whole different convo she called me by his name not mine she called me by the mans name that she kissed for that "bit".
I just said that i had to go and hanged up.

How do i handle a situation like this?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throw her away.

She gave up everythinhg you 2 meant for 50 bucks.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lik is right about this. I know that it typically isn't easy to just let someone go because of one incident, but really, what do you think is to come of this? You can't possibly let her get off with it cause then she'll assume it's okay to kiss other guys. If you call her on it, she'll think you're a stiffler because she thought it was okay at the time.

But Like also made another good point. You are only worth 50 bucks to her. I'm sure you would be willing to pay 50 bucks instead of being forced to cheat on your girlfriend. Not only that, she did it willingly.

Think about this. Would you have done that? Guys make a bet that a girl is a lesbian and if you try to kiss her, she'd back off. Would you even consider it? Of course not, you have a girlfriend that you actually care about, you wouldn't do it to her. Now what does she consider you if she's was okay with kissing another man?

DO NOT PUT UP WITH IT. IT IS FUCKED UP AND YOU KNOW IT.

Kissing another man is considered cheating by many extents. And the fact that she called you by the name of a guy who looked gay at a club means she was either thinking of him while talking to you or may have had more of a chat with him than just a kiss. I mean, how did she find out his name anyways? Kisses don't reveal names.

She's playing you. This is what you do. You call her up and you tell her that you aren't going to be able to date her anymore. If she asks why then you tell her that she kissed another man and acted like it was nothing and that you wouldn't do it to her. Don't be a crying bitch about it, but let her know that she's a slut and shouldn't have done something so stupid.

Trust me, you need to make agreements with yourself before you start dating. A list of things that if she does, you will break it off with her immediately. And something on the top of that list should be kissing another man and cheating. So break it off.

RedZone122

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a *****. F_uck someone else, she's in another country. Why BlTCH about this on the internet?

Neoscarecrue

Don Juan
Reaction score
truthfully,everyone is right.if your woman cared about you,she wouldn't have a single thought about another man touching those lips.but fifty bucks later,she proved ya wrong.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a big deal out of it! Ask her that she should send you those 50 bucks...because it was wrong of her to do sh1t like that!
If she does...get a hooker and pay with those 50 bucks....take some pictures..and send it to her! Tell her..look honey what I got for 50 bucks!

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WAIT!

Make a big deal out of it! Ask her that she should send you those 50 bucks...because it was wrong of her to do sh1t like that!
If she does...get a hooker and pay with those 50 bucks....take some pictures..and send it to her! Tell her..look honey what I got for 50 bucks!
ROFL = Rolling on the floor laughing! :p

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to over react guys.

1. I'd not worry and try to keep a long distance relationship. I'd be actively looking for more.

2. My last ex called me by my roomate's name. Honest slip up and I know she has NO attraction to him.

3. I called her by my other ex's name. Another honest slip up.

Then we apoligized after we said it and moved on with life.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
viking wins. fatality. :p

how serious is this man, cause i would probably be fvcking other girls at your house right about now.

KingPinp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, dont overeact, i bet alcohol was involved, i bet she feels guilty and so she told you.

I was abroad in prague this summer. I ****ed with some girls just to see which once i could get without ever actually cheating on my girlfriend. Some people need to take it a little bit further to know they are attractive.

all im saying is if you think she is looking around, dont kid yourself, people are always looking around, just make sure she window shops and doesnt hands on browse.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ever onward
I think you can tell who the AFC's are on this post
Yep.

Hint: Lik isn't one.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3. I called her by my other ex's name. Another honest slip up.

Then we apoligized after we said it and moved on with life.
Okay I'll give my 2 cents on this: Look what you said here, you called your current girlfriend your EX GIRLFRIEND'S NAME. It's an understandable slip up because she was your previous girlfriend that you had emotional ties to. bfl's girlfriend called him the name of a guy she just met in a bar and SUPPOSEDLY has no emotional connection to. Obviously she has more time and emotion invested in him than just some meaningless encounter and "harmless kiss".

And speaking of the kiss, how can it be harmless? Is he supposed to dismiss it because she did it for a bet. Does that mean he can sleep with other women if it's for a bet? I guess it's okay though, she did make 50 bucks off of it :rolleyes:

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT!!! She admitted to semi-cheating on you and she called you by his name. Seems like she's thinking about him don't you think??? Plus she's in another country so you'll never know if she cheated on you or not. I'd be willing to bet that she did more than just kiss him, and if she hasn't, she will soon.

I've heard so many stories about girls going abroad to study and staying in their relationship. Well a lot of these good girls cheat because they need passion and love in their life. Just watch the REAL WORLD to know how often good relationships go down the ****ter because of distance.

PIMP

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have tons of stories of girls cheating on their boyfriends while away in college. I've had the chance to observe this first hand, and some have even wanted to cheat with ME. Fvcken females. :rolleyes:

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont jump to conclusions fellas...BUAHAhahaha!!

j/k ya'll...AFC move if you stick with this chick bro.

NEXT is the move. This chick did you wrong. I'm surprised she even mentioned it. As for how it came about...its irrelevant if she was drunk, if she felt remorse, or if it was just a harmless prank. She dissrespected you. Period.

I wonder if $50 included tongue. What would she do for $100?? Sorry to bust your n*ts...but see my point?

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
I have tons of stories of girls cheating on their boyfriends while away in college. I've had the chance to observe this first hand, and some have even wanted to cheat with ME. Fvcken females. :rolleyes:
Makes you feel good to hear some girl say "but he isn't here right now and you are..."

KingPinp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-
Dont jump to conclusions fellas...BUAHAhahaha!!

j/k ya'll...AFC move if you stick with this chick bro.

NEXT is the move. This chick did you wrong. I'm surprised she even mentioned it. As for how it came about...its irrelevant if she was drunk, if she felt remorse, or if it was just a harmless prank. She dissrespected you. Period.

I wonder if $50 included tongue. What would she do for $100?? Sorry to bust your n*ts...but see my point?
Im not defending her.

But im willing to bet this girls 50 dollars you never had a girlfriend. And if you remain a dumbass you never will.