She called me 'bro'..

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey maybe you really like the festival or you're meeting up with other people you enjoy and so the drives worth it, she has no clue.

You need to spend more time around attractive girls until you realize they're just as boring or exciting as the ugly ones. many times they're more boring since they rely on their looks so much and thus have little else going on. Since they have little else going on their self esteem is extra low and they do weird manipulative things with men in order to feel better rather than do the hard work of finding themselves.

Just because a woman is hot doesn't mean you're compatible. Her looks shouldn't exempt her from meeting all the other standards you set for yourself and your partners. She needs to qualify, just like every other woman you find attractive.

You're probably coming off too much like a friend. If your charm doesn't excite her then move on. No use in trying to force things.
Amen.

Wonderful message you gave today, Pastor.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro...you’re way overthinking this. just be normal lol.

Your texts were fine. Hers was still an investment. She could be trying to be funny (girls, in general, suck at humor) or she could be sh1t testing you to see if you’re confident enough to keep frame (you aren’t lol). But at this point it’s a POSITIVE response. She’s investing and helping you set up logistics.

What you should’ve done is just tell her where it’s at. Tease her. And tell her when to meet you.
This. I almost always lead with "I'm headed to X at Y time if you want to join me." Then plan on going and having a good time with or without her. Or don't. If she follows up day of - they do this - you can always say "My plans changed, you shoulda said something yesterday."

The "bro" thing is nothing, meaningless. Until she rejects you, it's all just her female silliness trying to qualify herself to you. If she keeps calling you that, tease her on it. Call her "sis." I've turned far worse than "bro" into a lay.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
experience says "bro", "guy", "dude" coming from someone you are interested in...
she already FZ'd you

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think that a girl who used the term "bro" like that probably has a lot of male friends. Which she probably does, if she grew up doing MMA.
Be careful with women that have a lot of guy friends, you could very well end up being one of them. When I hear any woman mention she has a lot of guy friends I think “yep she friend zoned a lot of guys, no thank you”.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
experience says "bro", "guy", "dude" coming from someone you are interested in...
she already FZ'd you
This. I can’t think of a single girlfriend I’ve ever had that called me “dude”, “bro”, “buddy”, or anything of the sort.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"keep callin' this b1tch..
I already knew it was over, my ego keep callin' this b1tch.."
- Lucki Eck$