Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She broke up and now her friend is stalking my Instagram

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats hilarious.

The day she broke up (mentioned in my last post) I blocked her and just moved on.

So I went out to a rock pub, posted a story and her friend visualized. Today I went to a beach, posted some stories about, and her friend visualized again. She doesnt follow me, but my profile is public.

Why she is doing that? Did she expected that I would go after her begging to have her back? And now her friend is updating her about my life? Lol

The fact is that, her act was so stupid that I dont even felt that sad with that broke up. I have some decency and self-respect.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit lying to yourself, you did not move on. If you did? you would've give half a s**t about what her friend is doing.
Nah, this is how Brazilians 'move on'. It's a cultural thing, you wouldn't understand. :cool:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s creeping you through her friend. It’s a chick thing. Get a hot girl (preferably hotter than her) to sit on your lap on the beach, snap a pic & post

“Great fun with great friends”

She’s watching so might as well rub the salt in the wound and give her a show my dear.

She gets a front row seat.

Most women have such an overinflated sense of value they don’t realize how replaceable beauty and boobs and a fine ass are. Show her (and remind yourself while you’re at it) ;)

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit lying to yourself, you did not move on. If you did? you would've give half a s**t about what her friend is doing.
I didnt know you could read minds.

But got your point man.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s creeping you through her friend. It’s a chick thing. Get a hot girl (preferably hotter than her) to sit on your lap on the beach, snap a pic & post

“Great fun with great friends”

She’s watching so might as well rub the salt in the wound and give her a show my dear.

She gets a front row seat.

Most women have such an overinflated sense of value they don’t realize how replaceable beauty and boobs and a fine ass are. Show her (and remind yourself while you’re at it) ;)
I think she expected me to run after her.

Anyways, my count is on 4 girls right now here. This is being the craziest and best travel I ever had.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good! Be careful and wrap your junk. No need for little black lambs in 9 months!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, good advice. I've made it a point to stay off of social media, but sometimes I think I don't know what I'm missing.