Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She bought a house with this new guy

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
And we have a kid togheter. A kid with special needs(autism). For over 2 years ago she decided to move to a appartment 45 mins away from preeschool. Now she are mowing even further away so its over one hour (one way in car) to preeschool. And who the **** is the guy!!?? Our kid DONT need to move and change things,he needs things the same. Im getting so Mad! She just Thinks about **** and herself in this.

What to do!?

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing you can do really, she usually has all the power in the eyes of the state. I been in your situation, mine wanted to move my kids to another state for a guy she married after 6 months of dating long distance. Fortunately she couldnt move the kids to another state without my consent which i wouldnt give, but since then she has done everything she could to make my life miserable on the child support side of things. They only think about whats best for them, then rationalize how its good for the kid too. Not much you can do is she stays within 200 miles i believe. Sucks, but it is what it is. All you can do is try and stay part of your kids life as much as you can.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry bro, special needs children have, well, special needs, most children with autism are loud as **** and a nightmare for anyone in an apartment

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens because society removed more or less the bad outcomes and accountability for women when they do dumb stuff

twelveightyone

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you are going through a divorce. It's a rough path, but it gets better.

The only way you'll ever heal is if you stop paying attention to what she does. It doesn't matter if she has a new boyfriend every day of the week. It's something you can't control.

Focus on you / your kids and don't let her actions change your mood.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude that is not something to ask US, go talk with a lawyer and see what you can do

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And we have a kid togheter. A kid with special needs(autism). For over 2 years ago she decided to move to a appartment 45 mins away from preeschool. Now she are mowing even further away so its over one hour (one way in car) to preeschool. And who the **** is the guy!!?? Our kid DONT need to move and change things,he needs things the same. Im getting so Mad! She just Thinks about **** and herself in this.

What to do!?
When a relationship is over, you just have to move on. Try to do the best you can for the kid, but don't worry about who's driving your old second-hand car. Just remember who drove it first.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What to do!?
Bang hotter and younger.

Trolling as a hobby ftw.