Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She blocked me everywhere, even my work number. Wasn’t this an overreaction? What did I do wrong?

Diligent_wrongdoer

Reaction score
My ex and I were rekindling things but then I made a Facebook post and my previous ex commented. Now my current ex has blocked me everywhere.

So my ex, let’s call her A, and I were in the process of rekindling things. Admittedly we’ve had a lot of ups and downs and we had our first couples therapy session a week ago. Last night, I got a little sentimental and texted her that I was ready for *insert the name of our first kid that we had talked about*. Meanwhile, I had posted my new favorite song on my Facebook page.My previous ex, let’s call her B commented on it.

A little background: she’s pregnant and is due next month - not my baby btw. A and I broke up about a year ago and B come over to my house and slept over. B posted her wearing my hoodie and hat that A bought me (we didn’t sleep together just hung out). Well A saw this and understandably was pissed because just a day or two prior A and I had discussed seeing each other and she and she knew that I had dated B previously.

Now, back to currently and the FB post last night - so B commented a line from the song under my post. Then I, stupidly said/replied to B “I hope your baby daddy better not think that he’s the only one but at the end of the day I guess he won” (again she’s pregnant right now). B responded and said, “what baby daddy? This is all me. I won in the end”. Then my best friend commented and put the emojis and a gif of someone eating popcorn as if they’re watching the drama unfold. B replied to my best friend with a gif of a woman smirking.

I wake up to a text this morning from A saying, “actually never mind you can have the kid with B” and sent me the screenshot of the FB post and exchange with B. Now I’m blocked everywhere, even the phone. A and I aren’t even FB friends and I was joking with B.

I know I was stupid but wasn’t this an overreaction? What can I do?

TLDR: ex that I was rekindling with, saw my FB post where other ex and I were talking and now I’m blocked.

Edit: my response to B was not a lyric - those were my words. I never posted any lyrics, only the the thumbnail from of the song from YouTube.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Mistake one: Trying to get back with an ex. Getting back with an ex is like going through your own garbage.

Next mistake: Having an ex on facebook.

Mistake three: Hanging out with some else´s baby mamma

Diligent_wrongdoer

Reaction score
Mistake one: Trying to get back with an ex. Getting back with an ex is like going through your own garbage.

Next mistake: Having an ex on facebook.

Mistake three: Hanging out with some else´s baby mamma
we didn’t hang out when she was pregnant though.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude let me tell you a little secret. If shes not blocking you and then unblocking you to hit you up. You probably are not doing it right. Too nice.

Amirite when she blocks you you probably try to reach out and explain huh? Dont.
The relationship is on her. You just be a sexy asszhole
Facts, if they block, you walk away. Never beg or reach out or anything. It'll make you look weak as ****. You set yourself apart from the losers by not caring she blocks you. Most bitches always unblock you after a few days anyway if you don't reach out or beg because they don't understand why you don't ****ing care.

Also read the DJ bible, it's going to help you a lot.

Diligent_wrongdoer

Reaction score
Facts, if they block, you walk away. Never beg or reach out or anything. It'll make you look weak as ****. You set yourself apart from the losers by not caring she blocks you. Most bitches always unblock you after a few days anyway if you don't reach out or beg because they don't understand why you don't ****ing care.

Also read the DJ bible, it's going to help you a lot.
She’s had me blocked everywhere since Sunday morning

Diligent_wrongdoer

Reaction score
Move on bro.

also, who ended the original relationship first?
She did. I kept screwing up. She and I both live in the same city and I went to go visit my family for the holidays. I flew her out to be with me and family. She had only been there a day when we were out at dinner she started falling asleep so I told her I wanted her to leave and fly back home.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares why? Move along and find women interested in you.